I am now the proud owner of 100 shares of XVG! What could it go to?

I heard Verge (XVG) is the BEST privacy coin. Is this true? What could Verge be worth in 2020 or 2025? What are other good coins to invest in?

Faster than Monero. Always TOR/I2P, and private ledgers as a choice. I would say that it is the best coin for this purpose- this is an unpopular opinion on Veeky Forums. $15 for 2020 seems more likely than that for 2018 as predicted by John McAfee. I personally predict slight excess of $1 EOY. This coin is an easy 10x this year.

>always TOR/I2P

What do you mean by this in laymans terms

not sure if serious, but just in case you are, i'm sorry to be the one to tell you, but you fucked up. you bought a bag of good for nothing shitcoins. sell that fast and buy something better. do some actual research this time.

What? I've heard from multiple people that Verge is the best coin for privacy.

nope. that would be monero. you know, the one privacy coin that actually works as advertised.

I did research. XVG is a good coin.

ok now i'm sure you're larping. fuck off.

Sell that for monero asap

even I can't sell Verge, fag

>not owning both

I held that shitcoin way too long, should have dumped at 20c

>devs can't deliver shit on time, missed 3+ deadlines
>literally minimal development, barely any code gets committed
>$1b+ marketcap and they don't hire more developers

At least TRX hires good developers and produces partnerships and delivers on time...

Verge is a confirmed Scam.

I just dumped this shitcoin. Fuck Verge.

Well, XVG developer Sunerok has been called a genius by prominent crypto figures.
XVG were delayed by 4 days of PART of wraith, they actually did release on time for 2 platforms.
Taking their time to commit code to make sure everything is right, because of previous mistakes. Admitting mistakes proves strong character.
They just hired more developers and marketing team?

Sooo ehhhhh

1 dev. Billions CMC. Total scam, normies eating dicks. Just like last May. Gonna have to wait for next round of normies to eat your bags of dicks in 6 months. Or, sell cut losses and make money buying something else now. This is the smart play but it takes brains to do the math. You are cucked. Do you want to uncuck?

Bullshit. When it was released it didn't work. It still doesn't. That's why it's like 7 cents while monero is over 300 dollars. It's garbage.

Why is billions CMC bad?
Total scam? Argumentation?
I bought at 0.03 cents, I am still way up. But ofcourse it doesn't prove whether it's a good coin or not.
1 dev? I think u mean 1 MAIN dev.

I don't get it, why do you state something without any support? You make yourself seem stupid and biased.

Lol VERGE

The shitcoin of shitcoins

And may I ask if Monero has a working and functioning product?

This is obviously a b8 thread

>100 shares

You dumbass... buy ZCL so you get Bitcoin Private when it forks. Fucking idiots I swear to god. Pajeetland on here. #WeNeedFlags