To the people who bought EDU

How do you feel about the fact that ETH is rising and your ethers are currently stuck in a shitty pajeet scamcoin ICO ran by a nigger?

That shit was shilled every day only to turn out being a scam in the end. Nice, Veeky Forums

Stay mad kid.

What is there to be mad about?

You're the one mad that you bought a shitcoin.

>being this salty he didn't get in a guaranteed 10x

lmao

Who will buy all these bags when you try to sell for less then ico??

dead ICO from the start.

there are no bags this was a scam

This'll 5x within a week before correcting to a stable 2.5x ICO price

Why is every fagott on this board starts to undermine others investments?
Since the crash every fucking coin have been FUDed by fucktards here
You hold EDU/turtle/VEN/XLM/XRP/BTC/LINK/UFR/ICX/IOTA?
>well fuck you, because your coin is a scam and mine is the best

In bullmarket everyone was cheering for moons now nearly everyone acts like salty fagott kids

Because it's all speculation. So they feel the coins they speculate about are better than the ones others speculate about. So their dick shrivels up and inverts in to a vagina, and once you get one of those, you can only expect to get salt and sand in it.

Where can I sell this if it’s not on exchanges when it goes up

Not worried. Why? Because there will be a massive pump and dump campaign. Do you really think those whales were throwing in 400 ETH with no freaking plan? Plus the dev team is shady AND they are greedy. They will not be happy with what they have and will start a mass shill campaign. Youtube, FB, reddit, as well as foreign channels. Just gotta make sure you don't get too greedy yourself and dump it before them.

You fucking dumb clueless Nigger.
That ICO was literally free money.
I shilled the shit out of it using my ref code.
I got 10k free tokens just from referrals here

When the listing comes even if it trades for half an ICO price it's free $500 that I made in a couple of hours.

If it somehow makes x10 which is highly unexpected I will make 10 fucking grand just for writing shit on mongolian basketweaving forum.

While I make money out of nothing you write useless salty posts bitch. Who's laughing now?

FOMO has triggered your Autism. Now your angry and butthurt.

Did you miss by a few minutes? as this the only other explanation.

ok

100% confirmed scam.
I fell for it, I admit. Been in for 12 months and was drunk last weekend. I was going to out 2 ETH in as I had a good day. Was going to do a test and do half and ETH. Got sidetracked. Anyways, I pledged 4 different 0.5 ETH transactions. I ended up only sending 1 of them. Current in my pajeet scam dashboard, it shows 3 confirmed txs and 1 pending. This is literally impossible since I only did 1.

Fucking scam and I hope the scammers die before Monday morning. That or at least get ass raped/arrested.

That's actually cool.

I've been thinking... If it ever comes to KuCoin it will go interstellar. KuCoin is just made for shitcoins. They are recently hosting a world premiere of some cheapass token every fucking day.

Maybe we can somehow direct Mr. Niggael Garbage to apply for KuCoin listing?
I think it's way more realistic than Bittrex or Okex.

Any thoughts?

Okex is not even that good

Nice fake email, they’re working with New Alchemy and already have a connection to exchanges

I dunno if that is fake, I got the same one

There are still multiple new pajeets on the telegram every hour asking how to get in on the ICO. I

>shilled literally every single day
>nobody bought it
>somehow thinks people will clamor to buy it at a premium price after ICO