Which one of these newjaks the rightful successor of the oldjak?

Which one of these newjaks the rightful successor of the oldjak?

I never approved of a wojack fork, they're both shit.

neither, there will only ever be one. The original.

This one

None. They both look like shit compared to wojak

Courage is the only true wojack

The one on the right isn't even bleeding, idk man

the new one cant even come close to memejaks like pic related
its just some fat tumblr artist trying to hijack a meme to save his sorry carer

none. no artistic expression. just illustrator clean drawings with no soul. good execution butt needs the ruthless design of the old one. improve on that.

another one the point of these is that they have to be shittily drawn lmao

The original HD Wojack is the true one to succeed all. Personally I can't wait for the Wojack core fags to fuck off too.

The new Wojaks are creepy and not funny. I don't laugh when I look at that. It creeps me out. Reminds me of fucking clowns. Get that shit out of here.

none of those wojaks screams utter despair and immense losses like the low res paint wojak does

nothing will replace him

variations like pic related is okay, but nu-jaks are just cancer

None because they're just used to troll other anons. They'll die out just like every other forced meme.

none we should ban these

>wojack

The one on the right looks like it came from rpgmakermv lol

>t. bigots who cant adapt to the times

Fuck off to reddit you fag. If you'd been here long enough you'd have gotten used to them by now

this is now a rare wojak thread

>bigots
fuck off plebbit nigger

you cant draw for shit nigger
go back to tumbler or furry haven deviantart

kys, they both truly look like shit

Spooky

this one is top quality material

Excellent

Both absolute newage shit

go back to pleddit faggot

neither, was there ever a high res successor to Pepe? fuck no, now gtfo you utter nigger

Both are shit, use the real one which true Veeky Forumsnessman uses

>was there ever a high res successor to Pepe?

yes,

neither

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHY DO I ALWAYS PICK THE WRONG COINS HEHEHEEEE I CANT HODL AND I CANT DAYTRADE JUST END HUHAAHA ME AHAHAHAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaa

>pic relatable

This is by far superior.

Haha, Great thread fellas. Join us at /r/newwojak

i would take this

Fpbp.
kys faget.
Yes.

This image has way more depth than I imagined upon closer inspection

10/10

Obligatory:
Nobody likes you. You are a worthless piece of shit, and you should kill yourself. Nobody would miss you. On the contrary, tons of people will be actually happy if you don't exist anymore, as they will be spared your faggotry and overall shittiness. Nobody likes you in real life. You had a chance too be accepted as an user, but you had to blow it by becoming insufferable cancer, just like in real life. And now you have nothing left, you lost your last chance. You're just too much of a worthless piece of shit. Just kill yourself. Save yourself and others the pain of your pointless existence. Return to nothing and the world will be a better place. You know it in your heart, just do it.

Yah, user did a good job on that one.

I vote for this one

Just add them to your image filter after you save the good wojaks from the thread and be done with it.

WE
WUZ
INVESTORS
AND
SHIET

man you are buthurt anything ok with you so much rage