You still haven't bought any HPB?

You still haven't bought any HPB?

Don't you come to Veeky Forums to make money?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_InatnWinc&t=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Give me non meme opinions on this coin Veeky Forums

Go read their whitepaper, then look at their team, then buy

if you want to watch a video, check out this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=l_InatnWinc&t=

basically they're building hardware to make blockchain a viable thing for big businesses(Baidu, Alibaba, Tencent, Google, UnionPay, etc), they have a relative low supply (22 million in circulation with 100 million in total), and they're extremely under the radar right now.

it's a unique project that looks like they're actually building towards a pretty significant end goal.

It seems to be an incredibly good project, but it has been going down and horizontally for a good while now. I bought in at 4 and then bought another 2k at 10. It burns my portfolio. Make sure you know that you're in for a long long hold with this one

good point. the road map is really long, but the project is so great that I don't mind.

It's a really low price right now IMO. I don't see it going any lower than 10% of what it is now.

bought at 11, sold at 6. no regrets

bought at 11... not selling for a long time.

Those bags are getting heavy huh user? Yeah... That's what happens when retards get involved in crypto.

B U Y
H I G H
S E L L
L O W

Bought at ATH here but accumulated more when it dipped. Almost broke even

lunch money zzzzz

Eh it's about 10% of my portfolio. Have my profile locked in to ZCL and INT right now. ZCL is either set to pump or dump today and INT should pump on the 1st of Feb. I'll probably put in more depending what happens.

>buying a coin that sounds like an STD

Stanford conference in 2 hours. Get in on this now.

Good. Hopefully it spreads like a STD.

Where to buy this piece of shit?
Etherdelta? FUck off if so, i refuse to learn that site... maybe i'm a brainlet. Just don't want, anywhere normal?

how much are you going to cry when this pulls an AntShares?

I used a chink exchange forgot what it was called. Check coinmarketcap and click markets and find the one with the most volume.

Americuck here
Hopefully i can use the exchange... i'll check it out

I used Bibox. its not great but it works

Jokes aside I might throw a few ETH into this it's obviously at a low price point since half the pajeets here got in at 12

>hpb blockchain
>high performance blockchain blockchain

lmao, anyways here's the facebook. don't see the livestream yet.

fb.com/HPBGlobal/

yep that's what i'm lookin at right now
Coin seems promising, i am not the most patient though so i'm worried it'll take ages for a moon...
I'm mainly a tradefag

This isn't the coin for you in that case. The roadmap spans till the end of next year.

they're live now

fb.com/pg/HPBGlobal/videos/

Lol it's in Chinese

Yeah, he said at the start that he prepared the speech in Chinese. Apparently there will be more English speakers after this guy.

Bought at $3, sold at $10, put it all on OCN ICO, 8x in 3 days and still steadily growing.

I'm /comfy/ tyvm.

Much ching, such chong. Now excuse me, gotta count my OCN gains.

Slides are in English at least...

Sweet. Gonna stick around in that case. 65 viewers of the stream though. Guess we really are early

Kek "funding raising tools"

LMAO

How do you find these gems?

Chink chong wing wang

Xiaoming Wang, the CEO is now coming on

which one of you was this

Verdict on the presentation?

Nothing new from what we already know. Hopefully the next presentations (if there's any) give us more info

>Don't you come to Veeky Forums to make money?
Err..no?

an english speaker now

Cant remember how much this was when i bought in

>LGBT token
lmao

cripes

Srs: just follow the smell of normies. Remember TRX? That went like 50x, jumped in too late cause I'm a retard that didn't believe the power of the normies. Not going to make that mistake again. Apex is up next.

jesus, these slides are terrible

Big name engineers, angel funded by NEO, building custom hardware to make a hyperspeed blockchain, low market cap

It's your best bet for a moon return in 2018.

The logo is candy for the eyes.
Bought 100k unironically in that chinese exchange, thank you.

its an anus. candy boipuss

100k? Jfc man

1 million TPS.
Moon confirmed.

I remember a few weeks ago some whale here said he had 3 BTC in HPB and it was his secret. It was the first time I heard about it. I didn't know what it was and neither do I now, but I have bought some and now have x6'd my money. Too bad I only put like 200€ in it and much more in BIX where I got heavily JUST'd.

top kek, poorfags just can't leave their poorness behind.

bump

i have 100k hpb, unironically

if this project is successful, it's hard to put a cap on how much these tokens will be worth

you and one other dude... fucking how? you guys could quite literally be multimillionaires

I like HPB and have some. Just not sure if I should sell for more imminent moon missions. It's gonna be amazing, but might not be much until 2019 which is light years away in crypto

thoughts?

Once you are in crypto for a few years it's easy to be a multimillionaire bro, even if you do Chad trading.

bumpty bump ^