xcite.xtrabytes.services/?13742
youtube.com/watch?v=ZB7Xjd34pjo
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUY BUY BUY

> 107 TPS on a BTC chain by switching to their new consensus algorithm

Here's the block explorer, xcite.xtrabytes.services/?13742

THATS A SCAM

Screenshotting this so I can laugh in your fucking face when this rockets past $1, $2, $3, $4, and $5 in the coming weeks.

KEK JUST JOKING I HAVE 22K XBY

>~100 Million *

>doesn't explain this at all

K what

Circulating supply reducing from 430 million to 100 million when main net launches. Node lockup will reduce total circulating supply by about 4x

MOST SUPPLY SOON TO BE LOCKED IN NODES FOR THE NEW CONSENSUS ALGO

when mainnet?

and when good exchanges? Not confident about cryptopia nowadays, 2 other russian exchanges are jokes

>and when good exchanges? Not confident about cryptopia nowadays, 2 other russian exchanges are jokes

BUY ON CRYPTOPIA AND SEND TO PRIVATE WALLET

This pajeet shilling has convinced me to not buy this coin. Thank you.

BAAHAHAHHA REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY TO ACCUMULATE BITCH

Why make a post at all then Punit

pajeet shilling? For a tech that introduces a new consensus algorithm that is better than PoW and is better in general than its direct competitor (ETH). Wait about two weeks for the patented tech to come out and then decide if you want to hop in if you're still...

I have 3k XBY, not comfortable buying more of possible scam, will I make it?

Seems you don't understand what circulating supply is you brainlet. If someone can sell their coins, it's a part of the circulating supply lmao

This chink street shitting shilling is funny as fuck.

FIFTY CENT HAS ENDORSED XTRABYTES

SAYING IT IS THAT REAL BLOCKCHAIN 3.0 SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=ZB7Xjd34pjo

I don't think you understand what it means to purchase a node with XBY, meaning it is locked up and not in circulation anymore...

>a nigger is shilling it

I don't know how much worse you can be at shilling this coin desu, that's a direct signal to sell when the shoeshine boys start to buy.

;)

Brainlet, that's not how coinmarketcap calculates circulating supply. When there are nodes, the coins in that nodes are taken out of circulating supply.

I'm a poorfag so I only got 500 of these but I'm glad I bought this on the dip, already made 30% profit.

KEEP BUYING AND YOU WILL BE GOOD

VOLUME DECREASING COIN RISING. GOOD SIGN

Why are you talking in all caps? Rather than just shilling it give some facts about the platform to actually tide people over.

I AM ACCUMULATING DONT WANT TOO MANY PEOPLE TO BUY TOO FAST

no

i can send you a pic from the moon tho