NIMFA about to moon

>CMC market cap data to be updated any minute now
>Sell walls gone
>New exchange listing to be announced any day now
>Margin trading platform
>Devs putting finishing touches on the platform now
>Market recovering overall, perfect for a margin trading platform to attract many users

>Comparison
>SALT: 430M
>LEND: 175M
>NIMFA: Get in the biggest February moon mission biz. Btw 10x would only put us at 20M market cap. Do the math.

just bought 1 eth...

if volume picks up ill 3x today ez

Can someone shill me on this coin? I'm looking for the next moon mission. Is this it?

immense if factual

seems like it...ive been in their tgram for a few weeks, seems really active. dev is giving weekly updates and there is a ton of new news including exchanges and platform launch very soon.

also that mcap is unreal. 10m is a drop in the bucket if this gets shilled on reddit or twitter.

all i heard on telegram is they are going to be added to a new exchange in a few days

Im wondering since 2 weeks this coin hasnt been shilled on biz

How do I buy? How much do I need to make it?

eth delta and idex are your options i believe, 100 should do you just fine if it goes parabolic in the near future like some think it will

Already got a modest stack. Only 50. Am poorfag.

Buy on etherdelta

I'd say at least 100 should be pretty comfy

Do they not have a white paper? A small and inexperienced team and lack of white paper is giving me doubts about this.

Really low MC rn. Should be an easy 5x at worst with big announcement coming on Sunday.

white paper is on google type in nimfamoney whitepaper

The platform is live, user. It still needs some work but they've built it. That's the most important thing.

Very good idea too.

Margin trading on exchanges that don't allow it. It opens up a whole new way to trade on the likes of ED and other non-margin exchanges in future.

I think they plan to offer it for ICOs eventually too.

And for once, the token actually has a fucking important purpose. Makes a change.

It's like SALT, but with leverage, and retail folks will be able to use it.

What a fucking moon mission biz is going to miss out on.

Did they steal the android N logo?

Well that wasn't a very long read. The whole thing sounds like a carnie sales pitch. Roadmap seems solid-ish, but I don't see any reason why anyone would want to invest right now and not just wait until summer to see how this project pans out. If this thing pumps before then it'll be due to whale manipulation rather than organic interest.

They recently held a logo contest and will be updating the logo soon

yes

What's the marketcap?

2 mill

Holy shit, sauce?

English isn't their native language. I cut them some slack on it.

I'll tell you why it's potentially a bad idea to wait. Right now it's around $2m marketcap and there are only about 20 eth worth of sells between the 0.007 (current price) and 0.015.

From there, it's about 30 eth between 0.015 and 0.05.

That means there's about 50 eth worth of buy volume between a x7 increase, presuming the sell books stay the same.

People have their own strategies which is fair enough. But there will be announcements and it could moon very, very quickly between $2m and $40m marketcap due to such a thin sell book.

The platform is also live, so I think it's just a matter of time before successful margin trades start to build up.

Price: $7ish
Circulating supply: 300k
Market cap = about 2M

CMC will update the circulating supply very soon and this will pop off when it does

>
>Well that wasn't a very long read. The whole thing sounds like a carnie sales pitch. Roadmap seems solid-ish, but I don't see any reason why anyone would want to invest right now and not just wait until summer to see how this project pans out. If this thing pumps before then it'll be due to whale manipulation rather than organic interest.
I agree, the white paper blows. It's very unclear honestly what exactly they are doing and exactly how they are going to do it. Price has tanked 50% this week. The platform isn't live either stop saying that. They have a website up but you can't do shit on it. It's basically a landing page.

I did some research. I think I'm going all in.

There's 300k coins in circulation. Each coin is worth around $7 currently so the market cap is 2 million.

That's not a sauce, but I'll take your word for it. Their website says 1 mil.

Everything was down during the past week, low cap coins can get hit especially hard due to high volatility. There was very little volume until now

There is about 1M nimfa dedicated to the lending fund that don't curently count towards the cap

It is live you pajeet. You can login and apply for loans which have already been issued. They just need to get the trading fully enabled.

All the back end stuff though, the smart contracts etc, have already been done.

The ICO was back in August or September. The platform was only released a week ago so it's taken this long.

>the nimfa shill is back
surprised that youre still holding this shitcoin

Max (the CEO) confirmed 300k in the Telegram.

WTF is the "team"--it's three people, each with no experience. The "CTO" looks like a fucking NEET. No advisors listed or anything.

FUCK U

People basing their investment decisions on advisors is one of the main reasons why so many in crypto will stay poor.

You do realise that projects pay for big names to be advisors just to convince people like you to invest, right?

They've built the platform, so clearly they know their stuff.

But if you do care about that shit, there's a video floating around of the CEO on Russian TV, and some photos of him doing a blockchain presentation at Sberbank.

Yeah it's a scam, they just raid biz every once and a while. Volume is literally nothing so it's likely a highly manipulated price.

Looking forward to new updates from Max possibly on Sunday like the last time , and see what features/improvements will be implemented

>Implying every telegram group doesn't shill their own coin

Yeah, but if the team is too retarded to play the game properly (pay advisors/shills), why should we expect them to make sound business decisions?

Kek.

Yeah man. Holders shilling their own token? Shocking.

You only know it's legit when people shill tokens they don't own first, right?

literally every coin is shilled

i don't see what the problem is ?

They only had a tiny ICO. Didn't raise much. But they followed through months later.

The sound business decision is putting their limited funds into development. Not paying fucking advisors to use a thumbnail photo of their face.

Anyway, this token might never become multi-billion without the "all star" team, but at only $2m marketcap, it doesn't have to.

i found their roadmap

look like they have been following it exactly for over 1-2 years

I don't care if they shill their scam ware. I was simply pointing out that is heavily manipulated price, buyer beware

"scam ware"

nimfa has followed their road map exactly

how is it scam ware please explain

Okay dude put all your money into it, I'm not going to convince your whole discord that under 1 btc volume is a problem and that a pile of exchanges will only make an illiquid token more illiquid and useless.

Explain to me exactly how it's a heavily manipulated price.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Go and look at the order book on ED if you like. There are a lot of buys near the current price and the value has ebbed and flowed for weeks.

Ebbed and flowed at sub one btc... Brainlet cult following confirmed. Bet bitconnect followed it's road map to

These posts reek of pajeet. Beware when you see that much pajeet in one thread for a coin.

> sides in orbit

looks good OP, when will this get listed on other exchanges?

>
>"scam ware"
>nimfa has followed their road map exactly
>how is it scam ware please explain
So you're telling me they have loaned 10k Nimfa as of December??? On a platform that doesn't actually function? What drugs are you on

There's been about a million dollars worth of volume in the past two weeks.

What are you suggesting? That some whales have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars "manipulating" the price on a $2m marketcap token?

Pajeet confirmed.

Thought about buying into NIMFA

Dev team is a couple of teenagers from russia

Bitconnect scam happened with lending

Do I really believe a couple of kids can deliver? No thanks

They're all in their 20s.

Russians just have youthful good looks.

Don't believe it, user. Up to you. Good luck in your future trades.

strap in boyzz take off incoming

Bitconnect is utterely incomparable to this but have fun staying poor. Also watch out TRTL wallet has a keylogger

I decided against too. If I have to rely on garbage like this to get rich, I deserve to be poor.

stay poor

only big dick chad's go in on nimfa

gotta risk to make money.. no such thing as a free lunch

Not even a million in 2 weeks, it's abysmal volume.
Wow 10k nimfamoney!!!!! amazing.
Look you dumb pajeet faggots, you will make some money off the scam if you get in and get out I don't care period but no need to misrepresent your scamware.

The thing is, if you want to make the big dollars then you need to get in early on projects that look like shit.

“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful”

Warren Buffet.

Look at the coins that had the most growth in 2017--legit projects with legit teams. The legit ones mooned because the market mooned. This garbage is in no way comparable to e.g. XRP in 2016. This is trash that is going to get eaten alive by the real players.

Can't wait to make some you should have listened threads

Theres a thousand shitcoins that grew more in 2017 than ripple you fucking idiot.

i dont think anyone in this thread is gonna hold the fucking coin for 2 years.

Its an easy 10x + flip

Are you that fucking retarded? Seriously?

Let me guide you through it slowly. You get in on promising projects with low marketcap and low volume before things happen that cause volume (and therefore price) to skyrocket up.

And then, when things do eventually start moving and the fomo sets in, you enjoy significant appreciation in token value and eventually sell your tokens for a substantial profit when the volume is inevitably higher.

Who gives a fuck about the volume now? It was only released last week. The only volume that matters is when the already-released platform starts getting used for successful margin trades, then word spreads, and then there's the demand for the token where people buy it to take out margin loans themselves.

You literally cannot go wrong if you hold and wait considering the updates due to arrive soon. Marketing hasn't even started yet.

Good luck finding very low cap, very under the radar tokens that have high volume you pajeet. It makes no fucking sense.

If you really want a 10x coin join us
discord CKRPWdx the new Turtle moon mission

exactly why i put 10 eth into BOON.

I agree that advisers really don't mean shit, but the team itself doesn't lend itself much confidence. I'm willing to take a chance on a team of inexperienced devs, but with an ambitious project, an unclear white paper, and an unproven model, why should we risk our money this early on?

And before you try to talk about "muh sell walls", TA really doesn't mean shit on coins with such low trading volume.

People investing in this coin are literally just gambling. It might pay off out of sheer luck, but all of the signals people are speculating on thinking that this coin will moon are pure bullshit. This coin is definitely on my "too watch" list, but there's no reason to have this much optimism about this project. But go ahead, stay poor and continue gambling your money on shitcoins.

Hi Mark

With a real team you moron. This is a short term flip at best if you even can with no buyers.

Sooner you wake up the better ramunjeet.

Eventually these kids will just close up shop saying it was a success and they learned a lot but they want to pursue another goal in whatever. Enjoy your nimfaconneccccct bags

Your chin reeks of ball sweat, faggot.

fyi to you cucks still sitting around with ur thumb in ur ass

price went from .005 eth to .008 from the time this thing was posted... legit last chance to make easy money

BUY BUY BUY

I tried to warn you early. This is your last chance to buy in under 0.01

LOL who just did that retard buy?

>price going sideways for the last week
>low market volume
>price spikes after Veeky Forums post with no other announcement
>last time price spiked this dramatically last week, it dropped the same day
Yeah, this totally doesn't look like a discord PnD

lmao

pretty much but all it would take is a single good announcement or exchange to take this to pluto

News are coming in less than 24 hours, that’s why

How do you put your pants on in the morning?

I don't wear pants, makes for much more efficient street-shitting.

>literally what every shitcoin community says

Or the price is being manipulated. I doubt rumors of possible news would bring interest to a coin this small.

why

>literally what every shitcoin community says

Well its fucking true isn't it?

Not all the time no. Many times it just results in a temporary bump before falling back to the norm. If you find a solid project, with a solid team, with a good community, and find that it's undervalued, and it's about to make a major announcement, then go ahead and buy and shill away.

If your only argument is that the coin has a low market cap (so do thousands of other coins), is about to make a big announcement (hundreds of coins have some sort of announcement every day), has a "working" product (again, thousands of other coins can claim this), or that some technical analysis shows that the coins is about to break out (TA doesn't mean crap on low-volume coins), then you're probably not invested in a solid project.

Speaking from experience here. I've gotten burned on a shit ton of shitcoins last summer and only started making money when I stopped chasing moon missions and started actually researching solid projects. As a result I got into Antshares right before their rebrand, XRB in late-November, and VEN in mid-December. Chasing pumps gets you nowhere, doing solid research gets you to the moon.

>I've gotten burned on a shit ton of shitcoins

I'm sorry that happened to you but you aint gotta take it out on NIMFA baby. This coin is going to the moon.

Did you completely skip over everything that came before or after that?

There's still no solid reasoning (other than whale manipulation) to believe that this coin isn't going dump immediately after it goes 2-3x. If you think you can get out before the dump, more power to you. I'm just trying to point out the obvious.

nobody uses idex for nimfa. no volume for days. go to ED

just bought a small moon bag