When the fuck is the rebranding taking place?

When the fuck is the rebranding taking place?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LozLbtprTxc
youtube.com/watch?v=xj5HM7-FalY
medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-apotheosis-the-beginning-d9f0fdbdc910
twitter.com/cisco/status/956642636252708864
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

feb 26

feb 26

do some fuckin research

every day

What should I expect to happen to vechain price when this rebranding happens?

1000% drop in value

Stupid Asians can never get it right the first time. What the fuck good will re-branding do after circulating doe 4 months. A company should maybe consider re-branding after 5+ years.

The only reason this worked for neo is because antshares seemed fucking retarded.

I bought at $9 this coin is going nowhere selling right now

Is the rebranding news already priced in

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

>Bleed until 1 week before the rebranding
>Pump 50% from ATH until rebranding
>Pump 10% during rebranding
>Dump 50% after rebranding
It's getting the ICX treatment. Anyone who says otherwise is deluded

January 31
February 16
February 26

thats the way to do it! rush that portfolio to zero. fucken retard.

Rebranding is already priced in and has been for months.

SELL SELL SELL

This is good advice. Take it.

Rebranding is marketing push, rollout of new partnerships, new logo. Your lack of imagination with the English language is contemptible.

sell and get reverse just'd we don't want u here

Thats my birthday, is this a sign to go all in?

thanks cck

Screengrabbed from a thread yesterday.

1000% rise in value

I got cucked so hard by this stupid chink coin lol. Just standing here watching it bleed. Next time it pumps to 70000 I’m selling everything

>setting buy order ladder rung at 70000

>Pump 10 - 20% before rebranding
>Pump 50% or more (mania) right before / during rebranding
>Crash 20 - 40% after rebranding
>Slowly bleed until July / June
>Pumps again to previous ATH and above

My guess at eoy you are looking at 15$ at least or waaaay more, it really also depends what is going to happen with PBoC rumor, it is very likely to be fake. But a lot of retards have put trust in it and other retards stay in because the actual retards believe the rumor is true. It's a solid HODL, not going to drop anytime soon.

I don't get it, explain pls

What the fuck does this coin do anyway? Can you explain in a simple sentence? Seems like a big tron tier pnd. I bought at ATH because of biz shilling and now I regret it

the coin is stakes to produce the secondary coin
the secondary coin is paid by companies to utilize the blockchain similar to how bitcoin/eth charges a fee to transfer money (use the blockchain)

>i bought at ath
>what the fuck does this coin do anyway

You're FUD'ing that much is clear, but you're also retarded. Buy high sell low, you are the stereotype.

a practical use is authentication of products.

By registering every part of the manufacturing process of a product on the blockchain, you can track its origins.

Makes it harder to put fake products on the market.

shoulda kept it in xlm budy.

Anyone feel like it might already be priced into all this stuff?

I was was just being a fag I bought in at $2 sitting on 1k ven not selling any time soon

I thought xlm was overpriced but yeah fml
Never again trusting chinks

PBOC confirmed plausible.

Idk i think i will sit vecoin out yes....lots of shady stuff coming out about the CEO

yes and counterfeiting is a huge problem in china

I'm pretty sure that the Peoples Bank of China is not only plausible but very real.
I still don't get it.

Sounds like the Chinese like to run lots of scams. But we don't have to worry about VeChain though. No sir! They're totally on the up and up!

It's a plausible explanation as to how VeChain would be used by the PBOC without it being chinas digital currency.

Vechain is the project that CHANGES EVERYTHING. It's going to be sad and just watching people who have all the information available but not taking action wojak themselves for life.

"I was this close to the #1 crypto at 7 bucks." prepare for years of therapy anons

Rebranding or not, its over for Vechain. Good thing WTC is up 50% today.

Dude this project is nothing special. It doesnt solve anything and it does not even doknow anything that wasnt already tried.

the pajeets brain is so small and he is so unintelligent that he clings to the false belief that his shitcoins and PnD groups will be able to sustain themselves ad infinitum...little does rajesh know, he is in for a rude surprise.

Just watch this video you brainlet
youtube.com/watch?v=LozLbtprTxc

No one is selling right now this is as low as we get
Get in before you miss the moon mission.

not too late to buy, fool

Can someone explain what Ven is doing with PUBG? I keep reading about this, are they letting you buy skins with it?

yes thats why you have to buy it now normies will be all over it!!!

Nothing, Veshitchain has delayed too long already and people with brains are shifting to wtc at an increasing rate, in fact out of all new wtc buyers over 70% have come directly from ven (check the stats).
I think we'll see an exit scam before this date even arrives, the ceo hasnt released any inrormation regarding rebrand whatsoever? So it's lukely to bleed and kick and scream before sucummbing the the manipulating whales dumping their bags amd drivinf this shit coin into the ground

Seconding this. If you didn't sell around $9 you're retarded.

If you run a masternode you can exchange THOR for PUBG skins. VEN will also cure any kind of cancer and and grow your dick at least 2 inches.

pajeet discord members

WHY ARE YOU EVEN BUYING ven ITS SO SHIT WALTOCHAIN IS FUCKING 10000X BETTER WE HAVE ATLEAST 8 MULTIBILLION DOLLAR PARTNERSHIPS COMING OUT JUST FUCKING GOOGLW OT STOP BUYING PUMP AND DUMP SHITCOINA PLEASE JUST FUCKING STOP AND BUY WALTON YOULL MAKE MONEY I SWEAR JUST FUCKING LEAVE THIS SHITCOIN I FUCKING HATE THESE SCAM ARTIST CONS

your FUD is weak, lemme know when WTC becomes a real boy, Pinnocchio

Im not i just dont want anyone to lose money. I kbow a bad project when I see one and this vechan shit gives bad fucking vibes. Just pleasr look into Waltonchain, i dont get anything out of this but you do. I dont even own shares in WaltonChain im just letting everyone know that its where you can male better money than in shit shit shit like this i fucking hate it so much

your WTC larping is spot on

kek

Where are th3s3 brown eye stats at?

There isn't going to be any rebrand the coin is dead just look your so fucking dumb your such a shit dumb person just stop buying shit i fucking hate this scam coin just look at walton we're doing so much more. I dont even hold bags im not sinning i bought very low and i could reitre today if i wanted to but i want you to make money so dont listen to these scammers

please everyone just sell this and buy amb

FUCKING STOP just fucking look what your doing im trying to help everyone just look you fucking idiots your all fucking stupid sluts i fucking hate you dumb scammers get he fuck out your stealinh innocent peoples money JUST FUCK OFF FUCKING DIE

Its no stop lying to him its a SCAM

YOU R RITE WAIT I RELIZE NOW ALL THE VEN PARTNERS AND SERVICSS ARE FAKE TOO IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOTHING CAN BE THIS GOOD ALL IN WELCOME ME SALTIE BROS TY

No its not you fucking idiot your so dumb your dumb as dog shit, your fucking lying this is a fuck scammers coin

Dinesh, please calm down. There's no reason to be salty like that.

YES YES YES THIS IS WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING WERE WINNING NO MORE SCAM COINS IM UP UP UP SO HIGH IVE GOT 10 WTC HOW MANY DO YP U HAVE??

THANKS FOR INFO ALL IN ON WALTON I CANT BE SCAMMED AGAIN

Anyway boys smokos over. Now look, we're gonna get rich as fuck off of Ven but if these salty waltcucks make it too then it's all in vein. Just remember to spread waltfud and larp as an autistic waltcuck whenever you can.

youtube.com/watch?v=xj5HM7-FalY

BUY BUY BUY

someday they will finally have a real partner / contract.

they will sell their RFIDs to Vechain Empire for pennies on the dollar, saving Walton from permanent excision, and Sunny proves again he is a benevolent God.

This coin has bigger partnerships than Ripple soon my friends soon.

already does dude

$1000 in 5 years or less.

The digits don't lie boyos

WE NO LIMP WRISTED AZN, WE WUZ NORDS N' VIKINGS N' SHIEEEET

... i'm 15 y.o. and kinda like their autistic style totally not looking like scam (funny how they didn't manage to make it look more business like ... rather this crummy)

>female
opinion discarded

So many good things to come. Waiting is so hard.
A lack of patience is the single reason why 99% of crypto investors will not make it.

what's the point of all these news and partnerships when this shit is still not even $10 after weeks of fucking around back and forth ugh

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-apotheosis-the-beginning-d9f0fdbdc910

forgot

it's all part of marketing. Asians go crazy over thor, viking type shit.

i mean for real these niggas be going with "VECHAIN THOR"

XDDDDDDDDDDD FUCK ME ...

Hi, former dev from the 40 man dev team here. I sold all my holdings recently after my wife shared with me some very upsetting information about the CEO Sunny Lu. I am here only to offer the truth, act as you wish.

A few weeks ago I was at a celebratory drink with Sunny Lu and all the staff, along with many new partners in a certain hotel bar in Shangahai(wont reveal). Things were winding down and Sunny asked me to talk to him in private as he wanted to go through a few things for an interview that was comming up. this wasn't anything new, as Sunny usually practiced with me for such events. after some time, we ended up having dinner in the room. I'll never forget his order. He calls up room service and goes "i want a pizza and i want the toppings on the pizza to be littler pizzas. Like the size of pepperonies but they're actually full pzzas, just little." So then he hangs up and I assume he's going to get back to the interview but instead he gets up, in this really sing-songy voice starts going "i'm havin' pizzaaaaas, with little pizzaaaaaaas on top, I'm having pizzaaaas with little pizzzaaaas on top." then he goes "I'm going to give you the night of your life. I'm gonna fuck you so hard and your pussy is going to feel like it just ate pizza with tiny pizzas as the topping." He was trying to sell me i guess
Sunny is kind of shady, be careful with this coin.

yeah might be, for westerners it looks hilarious ... but crypto as a whole is rather barren

will certainly stock up on this pony when the time is right

Hot, bought 100k

Kek

who comes even up with these hilarious stories

8/10

The time is right Mr Sandler. Some news being held back, up to and including Chinese Stock Mkt.

I think I know and I love them

twitter.com/cisco/status/956642636252708864

Is it happening?

You think thats hilarious, well this one will disturb you.

I have a cousin who's friends with the unnoficial 41st dev team member.

Supposedly Sunny would brag about his grandfathers actions during ww2. When the Japanese marched into Nanking, Sunny's grandfather aided them and helped them find his fellow countrymen, effectively giving them up to be slaughtered. I ask you, would you trust a man who brags about such treachery?

if it's true i can see ven going up by 5% ffs

You mean down by 10%

I don't know how anyone trusts a man with three nipples and twelve toes, and a bachelor's degree from a Mongolian diploma mill, DESU.

There is no way that's related to Vechain. Stop spreading fake news, Vechain doesn't need it.

fuck you I won't do what you tell me

Vechain partnering north koreas nuclear program in a week.

Yes
Not because your bday, that's just a dumb coincidence. Go all in because this shit is the next ether in terms of growth

>he thinks this marketing is to attract asians

it's literally to attract dipshit westerners

Sunny did say IOT was right in front of us. Cisco's Anooop Doggie-Dog tweets he wants Vechain in sandbox. Total rumor, but one worth examining??

It's working, we eat it up.