If you put money into XLM, your a fool

Anyone who thought XLM was a worthwhile investment is a complete and udder rando, and you deserve to lose your whole investment.

XLM is a day late and a dollar short, like it has been the last year.

If you bought in above 0.40usd you fell for the FUD and FOMOed like a douche.

Robinhood beat SDEX to the punch.
SDEX is now obsolete.

No word on FairX and you will be lucky if it launches this year.

Their roadmap was a joke. It read like it was written by a bunch of amateur goons making a project for extra credit in computer class and not a professional group of developers.

This coin has IBM, Tempo, and other partners and it still cant break 0.64.

The last 5 days have been threads nonstop of dolts posting "To the Moon", "We made It", "Its Happening".

What a joke.

Enjoy your losses.

Losers

Robinhood is dogshit retard you don't even own the cryptos you own fucking shares of the cryptos (wtf?). Only dumbfuck normans use that retarded shit and it's going to have ZERO effect on the market. BTW nice reddit spacing on every fucking sentence

Nice fud mate. Just bought 100k thanks mate. Did you forget to buy mate?

Damn dude how pissed are you that you didn't get in XLM early? Its not too late

cant use robinhood anywhere but usa

B+ for the FUD effort mate but you won’t be breaking these hands any time soon.

Well, considering that all these idiots are trying to fomo in on next moon mission even though this thing breaking 10$ would give it bigger marketcap than ETH.

>even though this thing breaking 10$ would give it bigger marketcap than ETH.
What makes you think it wouldn't have a bigger market cap than ETH? It does everything ETH does and does it better as well.

tell us how you really feel

xlm will be 2nd place to eth and both will be successful

>he didn't get in before .50

>look at this rando who sold at the bottom

no fuckj u faggot were never going below 0.60$ have fun

cant you only buy BTC and ETH on robinhood? and the other are just there to look at

>100b supply
100b supply
>100b supply
100b supply
>100b supply
100b supply
>100b supply
100b supply
>100b supply
100b supply
>100b supply
100b supply

>cant you only buy BTC and ETH on robinhood? and the other are just there to look at

yeah

lol the fact that he related Robinhood to SDEX in the first place shows the pathetic shilling attempt

Lol, ok gook.

It was just 0.30 last week. It will be 0.30 again next week.

Your coin sucks balls.

You lost. Savor the feeling of failure.

Rando

For now.

How hard is it to add coins 4o buy on an already established and working exchange? Not hard at all.

How hard is it the build a whole new exchange and add coins to it? Yeah, answered your own question didnt you shitskin

ok

there

rando

u

can

go

kill

your

self

now

This is gonna be you when XLM drops to 0.25

And i will take great pleasure in imagining your life ending as you currently know it.

>he thinks it'll go below 0.50$

>ever

Yea I checked it out yesterday and noticed you couldn't put in or take out

Sketchy as fuck

>>your a fool
>>your

Kek.

I really hope xlm goes back up. I invested more than i can lose into xlm when it was 0.40usd. Was really hoping to see 70c before the end of Jan