Crypto is already mainstream, it got more media coverage than we could have imagined

>crypto is already mainstream, it got more media coverage than we could have imagined

>every dumb millennial who was meant to feed the bubble is already in hoping that internet monopoly money will rise enough to pay off their tuition

>most people in the market don't care about or believe in what they're buying, they're just looking for a quick buck

>no more moons

>all the smart money has already pulled out

Why do you Plebbit space?

We going to 5 trill market cap screenshot this

>> already mainstream

Just because everyone knows about it, it doesn't mean everyone is buying.

Coinbase, the biggest normie gateway into crypto by far, has 13.5 million users. That's like 0.4% of the world's adult population.

We are still far, far, far away from anything that could be considered mainstream adoption.

Nope. No commercials on the telly, no ads on the radio or billboards advertising icos. That's when you'll know.

Ive also seen zero cryptocurrency commercials. I only ever see a crypto ad on crypto websites.

remember the first shaddy internet payments?
were there
rembember paypal?
we getting there

hodl is fucked thought, you gotta go with the flow

Idk man I 5x'd thanks to ocn, speak for yourself

IBM has like 5 "blockchain" commercials

The moment you realize your fucking murika with retarded millennial liberal weebs is not the whole world. For crypto to become mainstream (worldwide) it would take another 10 years you fuck (as I am predicting at least 2 huge dips in the market). Please use your brain, just, please, your fucking neighborhood and your hairdresser are not the whole world!

This. Normals only know about the big three plus Ripple. Of those who know, a small fraction have actually entered the market. Of those in the market, a small fraction have put in any significant amount of fiat. The entire alt-sphere is utterly unknown to many. Just because BTC tanks one week and people on biz scream it’s the end times doesn’t mean the bubble is bursting. I imagine there will be a commercial or commercials during the 2019 super bowl over a particular coin that’ll go parabolic

its all true save for the no more moons part, OP has become fake news spreading pleb

I'll see you in one year OP

IT still hasn't seen mass adoption dumb dumb and if you can't see that then you're too stupid to ever make it

pretty much everyone I talk to has heard of bitcoin

no one knows what the fuck it is, either lel

Yup, they're buying but have no idea what it is outside of it being "digital cash".

>That's like 0.4% of the world's adult population
Holy shit. Are you telling me half a percent of ALL the adults in the world are buying crypto?

How many do you think buy stocks? Or gold?

>>no more moons

My OCN just went 8x in 3 days /comfy/

Two of my friends literally give me thier phones to use their binance/coinbase accounts for me to buy their crypto for them

>tfw put it all in XLM and FUN
>:)

ive been lurking for about a month and still dont know how to buy bitcoins.
i sorta know how, i already have a walletc but it seems like its too many places to buy from? which is actually legit?
if i finally figure it all out have about 1.500 dollar to invest.

I hate reading this whiny ass bullshit.
The market isn't dead. You keep buying dead coins.
Stop chasing pumps you fucking faggot. Do some research. Find the good teams.
I'm up 3x this week alone. THERE IS STILL MONEY OUT THERE.

>Reddit spacing

You realize that "Reddit spacing" Actually originated from Veeky Forums right? Reddit (like most things on reddit) actually stole it from Veeky Forums.

It's like calling pepe "Reddit frog"

But muh 401k and jewelry

No
Sir
You
Can
Only
Format
One
Way

What coins would you recommend right now?

>bitcoin is mainstream
>they're putting in like $200, negligible
>only true for pump and dump retards
>plenty of moons left
>not even close to being true

I've seen a tv ad mentioning crypto during a football game. It wasn't about crypto directly, it was them bragging about how high tech their company was. I don't remember which company, but they said "tomatos on the block chain" at one point.

CNN was doing articles about dogecoin, Pandacoin, wolong and Veeky Forums back in 2014. FOUR YEARS AGO
Muh more media coverage than we could have imagined... Lmao. It's fucking nothing.

Gold and stocks aren't the same as technological adoption.