Blockarray (ARY)

Last chance before exchange listing and partnership announcement

etherdelta.com/#0xa5f8fc0921880cb7342368bd128eb8050442b1a1-ETH

Please no pajeets

I love the new logo
Wish I could afford more but my 16k should be good

I'm not sure if I prefer the white or black logo

Hating myself for buying at .00049000 ETH, sitting on 8k ARY. I was just impatient and wasn’t super familiar with ED. I know this will take off but it hurts thinking about opportunity cost.

today has been great for my portfolio. holding ARY and ITC.

Announcement is in 4 days, there's plenty of time

I'm in fairly deep and there's no way I'm selling at 49k. It's gonna be good, man. Sell earlier if you need the cash but really I don't think waiting for $5 is that ridiculous at this point. Look at what WABI has done since ICO.

I bought in at 0.00058, nothing we can do now but wait. I am confident we will be up but probably not a quick 10x.

Is this gonna dip after this moon? When is the announcement

I’m generally a long term hodler anyway, if this really does take off in the shipping/logistics industry it should be pretty incredible. This recent pump is giving me a lot of hope. It still doesn’t have an official ED ticker/Exchange listing correct? Thanks for the words of encouragement brothers.

Jan 31. Probably gonna be kucoin. (Confirmed NOT Cryptopia or hitbtc). Gonna be within top 30 volume exchange.

I imagine it will likely correct after this pump, not sure where the new floor will be though

Every shitcoin that hits kucoin dumps afterwards
>t. carvertical bagholder

I’m a bit worried about this desu, look at what happened to XRB

I mean that growth was super unnatural and Bitgrail/Mercatox are POS but still

I used idex this morning at 7am, i paid more but time was of the essence and its already paying off

That has been the case lately, however, market seems to be showing signs up good health again (we'll see how long this lasts...). Also the listing will coincide with partnership announcements.

Yep, no official listing yet. So even if it were to dump to nothing I still wouldn't worry much.
But considering the market lately, it's doing just great.

This, it's a gamble, but I believe we're about to enter another upswing very soon. With ARY hitting Kucoin and a partnership being announced, it might hopefully be one of the first coins to have a real moon and not this +50%-then-drops-back-soon-after shit we've been getting almost all January.

With how much hype there was for the ICO for this, not just on Veeky Forums, but other communities, I think this will see some nice gains. Gonna pick some up myself when I get back to my trading box.

Love,

Lain

ARY stole their new logo from Nabisco. SELL SELL SELL!!!!!!!

What wallet is used to store ARY? I can't find anything on their website.

Use mew or create a wallet on idex or ed.

Metamask / MEW

Mew

>Leaving your coins on ED/Idex

u wot m8

That's mostly because you bought a brainlet coin. CarVertical is one of the shittiest ideas in crypto.

That said, yeah almost every coin on KuCKCoin gets fucked in the ass.

Guarantee this will get to 200M before it dumps

No, that would be dumb. They give you an option to create a new wallet, you deposit from that to the exchange to trade, then back to the wallet after you're done.

I know how it works, last time I used it was to buy ARY actually. But thanks.