About to break 50 cents

WOW so it's only going to be down 50%!

.....im comfy at 10x

Same, still got 20k of my 100k bag left from ICO
i really couldnt give a fuck what the price does now, it has made me enough already.

the fuck are you talking? bought in when it was 7 cents so i'm up x7 i guess???

Whales are done accumulating, we're going to see this shoot to $1 in the coming weeks. I'm in a Discord where this was all planned.

From when you bought you normie scum

oh really fag? Are you discord retards gonna sell at $2? $40?

I would've told you if you asked nicely but I don't help faggots.

To all you faggots saying "lol but I bought at 7c", you're missing the point.

This coin hit $1.20 at ATH. You could've sold then and bought back more than double your initial amount now. So even though you didn't lose money in the traditional sense, you lost money as opportunity cost. Long term, this kind of behaviour will cost you.

I apologize but I found most discords to be gaming headsets, mountain dew, acne, hormones and 1% gains on lunch money. If you have advice im listening

LE HODL ARMY xDDDDD YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND IT BRO ITS A LIFESTYLE

Your opinion is valid, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm still at ~x7

pls user, let me click your referral link

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. There will be a coin that you could buy today that will moon, that you will look back on and say why didn't I buy that.

It's impossible to do over time.

What if it went to $2 then I'd be buying back less.

discord gg / 9yrntTQ

You either get burned or you don't. Don't try to act like you know how to time the market.

If you're too dumb to tell when a coin is going on a downtrend, then I guess holding is a good strategy.

>he thinks he's 'le wolf on wallstreet'
>he's probably in the red
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>what are taxes

This problem with down trends in the crypto scenes is you could have easily sold at 1 and req could have mooned to 2 for no reason. This is unlike any market many of us have seen before so it's best to be risk adverse. Besides ask anyone who tried to day trade btc when it was still in the thousands before that moon run.

>I'm a prophet who can perfectly and 100% accurately predict price changes
Interesting. I want that power too

I am. Help a bro out with some resources. I'm horrible at finding entry and exit points

The cool kids don't pay taxes, haven't you heard?

So edgy

and what if that was not the ATH? what if you sold at $1.2 and it kept going to $2 and then to $3 and you're left FUDding REQ threads forever

Any of you heard of skraps? Their ico sale is on now, current price is .035usd and it's going up to .40usd in 32 hours. By the end of the ico Feb 15th tokens are gonna be .45usd each.

McAfee ranked it 4.8/5.0

when's McAfee gonna eat his dick?

no one cares kys

I don't know i just want his money he can keep his cock

which channel? invite me breh

This

Reported kys

You faggots bitch and moan about missed riches and never learn

Yeah report me bitch boy.

Cry baby bitch, go tell on me lol.

Anyways if you want to get in on the acorns of crypto, here's the link. 5% off. Peace.

Faggot

I think we've found an authentic pajeet guys.

I'm not a damn hindi

oh god he's one of those Pakistani pajeets

What about you make your own thread you fucking Ahmed, instead of shitting on this thread. Fuck

>Comparing biz and b
Kill yourself biz is definitely more pol

>West Virginia
>Pakistan started was West Pakistan
you kind hide from me pajeet

Did he delete his posts? Weird

pajeet couldn't handle the bantz

God you faggots that watch Wolf of Wall Street and actually think you're like that Belfort guy or whatever the fuck his name is need to fucking jump off a building.

"I'm SO FUCKING SMART, I can predict when a coin is going to go up or down. Mom, I'm so much fucking smarter than everyone else. I'm just like Jordan Belfort mom."

Go back to r/wallstreetbets and stay there you massive fucking faggot.

Lmao he should kill himself