My girlfriend went to a jazz concert tonight and there was a Pajeet on the door telling her she needed to pay to get in...

My girlfriend went to a jazz concert tonight and there was a Pajeet on the door telling her she needed to pay to get in, he didn't even work there
Veeky Forums is actually right

NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT

sounds like your girl had some curried flavor pajeet cum in her mouth tonight

>My girlfriend fucked another dude tonight
nice bro

"it was so bad user"

>She feels guilty that she cheated on you with a pajeet

CURRIED

Dont be racist you dirtbag fuck

user, old fag here, take my advice.....your girl going to jazz without you = she's fucking another dude, most likely a pajeet. She just said the pajeet thing to put you off so you could feel sorry for her like the cuck that you are

Srlsly user ask her if she's fucking pajeet or try to get more information from her. /biz could be about to help your life out here for the better. Post screencaps of the convo and keep us updated

t. raj

>girlfriend went to a jazz concert tonight
Why, to have sex with jazz musicians??

you guy so fucking racist toward indian people it not funny anymor
fuck you

Keeping the normies out, good work Veeky Forums

this

POO

>having a gf who goes without you in clubs and then later talk about other guys in bad contest

Wow I hope this is not a bait or else I feel sorry for u.

Don't worry, I work for facebook, we are currently collecting all these racist comments and logging their IP's.
The day will come, it may be 10-20 years from now, but the day will come where the police knock on their door, and arrest them for these vile comments.
They will be publicly shamed, their wife and daughters will have to upload sex videos where they have sex with indian men - in order to prove they are not racist.
The day will come, where these posts are punished.

mad because your P2L protocol doesnt work?

Indians are so fucking disgusting

people will always be racist to some extend get it over with. Veeky Forums is one of the only boards where you can speak as you like and if even this is taken away you're gonna have bigger problems.

People will act civilised and polite in public but you never know if those behaviors were sincere.

Logged..

Fuck off, Rashid. Get back to your helpdesk.

Lmao your girl got banged by an Indian Chadbrah it sounds like to me

HERE THERE PAJEET, FEELIN' THE HEAT
TO THE DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET