3 days

That is all.

das some nice looking swastika

150k TNC feeling comfy

Only managed 98.1k. Still comfy as fuck. Can't wait for Wednesday.

How high will it go?

Just sold pretty much all of mine. Good luck guys, but I feel like everyone is going to sell the news. Buying a shitton of GAS instead.

2-3x on Wednesday. Potential for 10x.

>over billion dollar market cap

come on man

do you even know what trinity is lol?

By Wednesday? No more than $3-$4. Don’t get too excited.

10x from here is $3 and a billion mc. I like trinity but that's ambitious.

I have a sell order at $0.50 and you fucks are making me nervous with this huge predictions. Now I'm afraid of missing out.

What the fuck do I doooooooo

What is this. Why should I fomo In? And how much returns will I make if I spuff 1eth into it? Shill me like the dirty whore I am.

It's up to you man. Since the competition ended it has been raising steadily. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we are at 3.5k to 4.5k sats by Monday morning. Then after the announcement this shit is going to zoom. And David has said that there will be more exchanges in February.

>bumps nervously

I love green dildos

Holding 750... not sure whether it will go anywhere ... is it really associated with neo or is it just claiming it

Should I be worried about this sell wall? I thought it was there to keep the price down for the competition but the competition is over and its still there. I'm afraid when it hits that price I'm going to get fucking dumped on. Meanwhile I have other shit I want to buy.

Please advise user

It is associated with Neo. They are presenting at Neo Con on Tuesday and Wednesday and showing off their prototype as well as an announcement.

pic of the huge sell order at 0.0003 ETH

Why would you be worried? The only people who are selling now are legit downies. After Wednesday if you want to dump, go ahead. But right now holding is the only good move. Like I said, 3.5 to 4.5k sats by Monday morning.

I hope you're not bamboozling me, user. It would really fuck my shit up if I get dumped on. I'm poor and I'm all in on this.

yes bro, this 100m cap coin that will allow NEO to scale up to 10 million transactions per second, with anonymity, among other things, will NEVER go past 32 cents again.

kek

I am holding 98k and don't plan on dumping for at least another 2 months. I shilled OCN the first day it was out so anons could make money and no one listened until it was at 500 sats. I am now shilling this while it is still early. Do with it what you want. Oh and we just broke 2900 sata.

Okay. I'm trading it with ETH though. Does that change things for me? I noticed its gone up more against BTC than ETH.

Shouldn't matter too much. Usually both prices go up in tandem and you'll be fine. Any gains made by BTC according to you would be miniscual.

Essentially this

Anyone that didn't buy in past few days is an absolute brainlet

So is it foolish to set a sell order at about 50 cents?

The moment you do it'll shoot up to 65 kek

lmao I'm sure you're right.

>buy in
>goes down
>sell
>goes up

Maybe if I let Veeky Forums know my every move you can all become rich

If the profit for you at 50 cents is sufficient then do it man. It is all about what is enough for you. But I do see it going to at least 1 dollar after Wednesday

Got it the first morning it came on Kucoin - getting a little more now too.

Feeling good.

might as well buy some
does it still take ages to get your funds to kucoin? or did they finally fix their shit?

I mean ETH

This is literally going to moon (it is already increasing sats incredibly) but why isn't Veeky Forums shilling it?

Not fixed yet do NEO or BTC

Veeky Forums never shills anything good.

Because there’s a lot of us that don’t want it shilled. Still time to accumulate and it’s a legit project with gaurenteed gains and a long life span.

Once it starts getting shilled hard here - you’ll have missed the boat.