Turtle Gang

30 sat wall is almost down. Buy now for easy moon to 40+ sats. Get it on trade ogre.

Other urls found in this thread:

tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-TRTL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-TRTL

>literally a scam

jeez, this is gonna end like sigt, isnt it?

is the pic not related or does shilling coins you own make them a scam?

For every coin you give me I'll buy another coin. C'mon whale bro.
TRTLuyWp7a6ECdJMjTsX4oFwoHGmKyhtXS1myHZAPDDjcUsJMJKDKfR8jPRHcHkteELrsrk8amR7S3yHqavi5bUAVKGDs9rkj4q

Why would anyone pay .5 btc to list a scam coin on an exchange?

Gee, I wonder where I've seen a meme chart like this before...?

hmmm.....

>TRTL
>reaching more than 0.001$
lmao, not with that supply and stupid rich whales.
Insiders have MULTIPLE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS mined already, they can crash the market any time, or keep it down a LONG time.
>yfw it's even those hundred millions holder whales that are chosen to handle the turtle-market and get paid 5% fees on each trades on top of that.
Turtlejews
CodIsAFish is one of them and said multiple times that he has a "couple hundred millions". pic related

I'm actually the one that dumped 4 millions turtles from 38 to where it's at now, imagine the damages one of the whales that has more than 100 times that would do.
AmA

>>reaching more than 0.001$
Sorry to say this but it's currently at $0.00274 right now.

with no liquidity, worthless

why the fuck would you cash all your turtles out that cheap?

how did you find this before it got popular

to rebuy more cheaper, all alts will bleed when BTC will moon soon anyway so right now you want to be holding BTC not TRTL

I found it about a month after the whales had they hundred millions.
No premine my ass.

There is already a whale that has 1/4th of all the coins. 90% or higher is owned by 8 people.

It's as bad as pre mine, it can't ever get too high. Worst part is that the difficulty to mine is already ridiculous and it has not even hit tradeable markets yet except trade ogre.

The Devs had ONE FUCKING JOB. It's OGRE, literally. Satoshi trader is going to be the final nail in the coffin.

That's an incredibly stupid question. But is that how much it costs to get on tradeogre?

any bigboi turtl wanna help this little below 1k out

TRTLuz6ej3eNq9gbdKyiTa1kQ4T7qEHkdFRqXQLNgv93Z84wGCTMAazPLtQb9E1vDyE3nq2QJUDy1VBxKmJe7VCxLZhM44YdBfZ

I have a theory that the turtlecoin guys made ogre to pump their shitcoin. Tradeogre was made less than a month after turtlecoin, and the only coins they trade are pretty much all the ones named on the turtlecoin website. And tradeogre has no fucking volume except on turtlecoin, and they have no contact info, 45 followers on twitter. Seems pretty shady.

this wouldn't surprise me

The Dev's got too greedy. They thought making a stupid thread in Veeky Forums is enough traffic for people to start mining the coin. They should have said it to reddit and other public places. Because of this greedy stupid decision the coin can never grow. No investor would be interested in some stupid coin owned by less than 10 people that have 90% of it.

Lol Turtlecoin is such a joke, yet the shills are in top gear. Shilling your fishy project, just pushes me further away