Other urls found in this thread:

ico.savedroid.com/
clearcoin.co/tokensale/
stateofneo.com/ico/
youtube.com/watch?v=zgNHBl9_iyg
stateofneo.com/preview/
wystoken.org/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm selling ArcBlock, DADI, and Wepower whitelists user.

ALRRADY WHITELISTED ON ALL OF THOSE

You're an idiot if you only go for the penny stock ICOs. But of course DYOR is too bothersome on the more professional operations, so just asking Veeky Forums for basically the next upcoming PnD shitcoins is the way to go.

WORKS FOR ME RASHAAD MAHAMASEPILUTN

lol, an honest user

SHILL ME PAJEETS

Arcblock is unironically a scam and you cant even flip the ICO since it claims to not be an erc20 token

Don't care. I'm just selling it.

man i put 1 eth on devery yesterday because of shilling then realised it was a piece of shit reading the whitepaper and somebody mentioned in the same thread how origintrail was moon, by the afternoon i sold my eve to get into trac and haven't regretted it since. could be my first moon mission.

Yo I'm down to buy. Send me your email. Throaway.

only thing you need to do is look at the team members and you will know enough

the problem is that since its not an ERC20, you ca't flip it until they list it in Q2 this year

get on tradeogre and buy TRTL

serious

Savedroid. Thank me later by using ico.savedroid.com/ ? ref= c3afd5aa-2e7c-4f89-b3d0-8d87fafac028
Pre-Sale sold out in 7 hours, they already have a working product and are adding crypto to it right now to allow users to send money to each other from within the app. Huge market and demand.

I NOTICED THE PAJEET COMMENTS ON REDDIT BUT WHITELISTED ANYWAYS

ETHHORSE

Does biz SERIOUSLY NEVER LISTEN TO ME?

Krios user.
KRIOS .io for DYOR
Krios Is an attempt to build a framework for businesses to find Marketing talent around the world.
>whitepaper on website read up
>quarterly dividends
>fucking buyable with PAYPAL or BTC
>opens at 10 cents a token, but ico buyers get 15% bonus tokens. Aka 8.5 ish cents a token EZ profit on exchange (announced and on one Q1)

Also adding "MW10" into the Coupon code section gets you a bonus 10% on top of the 15%! Thats 7.5 cents a token

For the millionth time.

Are you selling panties? A fucking coupon option in a coin sale. This isnt your moms fucking shopping website

Do you want 10% more or not? Its a simple referral code you autistic chodebasket

rlx didnt have an ico but instead went straight to market, mcap is sub 10mil and they are getting listed on the new york stock exchange so get in now

I'm honestly not too keen on any ICOs right now.

Arcblock, Dadi, Wepower etc. I'm sure they could get good returns but I think they're shitty projects. I'm looking for a more guaranteed moon mission (like ICX, AION etc were) to put my cash in.

[email protected]

What's the price?
I just got whitelisted for the ArcBlock ICO, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna participate

honestly i couldn't give a shit if they were pajeets. the project is just vapor. look at their fucking github, it has a couple of use case descriptions and they're selling it as something legit and technical. fuck them.

>fell to EVE shill
Oh boy...

Are you talking about selling it too? Well try to not go full pajeet and sell it for pennies would you? Or are you interested on the other whitelists? In that case my email is [email protected]

STQ

Buy firelotto fagosexual

Nothing in sight atm...

Not cheap OP (i beleive the ico will run @ 1USD per token) , but if you have the patience NEX should begin soon. Its basically a NEO ico with Da Hongfei (the chinese Vitalik) as an advisor

Says on white paper they're erc20?

if u cant join credits ico u r literally fool. eos killer, 1 mill tx/sec

Already bought that one
This could be a good one thanks

Prodeum is burger friendly

clearcoin.co/tokensale/

thank me in a couple months when you've made it

Basically every NEO ico is a win. OP you should check stateofneo.com/ico/ it lists the most popular NEO icos and from what ive been looking at every one of them seems promising

Scam

Yeah all those are already sold out or the whitelist period is over

Coinmetro ICO flash sale is now open!

Coinmetro is a new fiat-crypto trading platform based in Europe that will use its own coinmetro coin for trading

>Experienced company that has been running a forex platform for 8 years fxpig.com

>Detailed interview that answers questions about the platform by the CEO of fxpig and Coinmetro youtube.com/watch?v=zgNHBl9_iyg

>Follows all regulations and has all proper trading licences

You should know however that they require KYC in order for you to buy them

Also it would be more profitable for you if you actually want to use their platform for trading because holding their coins would offer you discounts

Use my ref for bonus coins coinmetro.cc

pass: hardcap

stateofneo.com/preview/
these are the ones soon to release

have patience you idiotic jizz skin

Http://www.paymagnet.com

Direct integration and partnership with Kraken
Join the whitelist
Americans allowed because it's a utility token with a working product

Meh, might as well shill cuz Im going all in on WPR anyways

wystoken.org/index.html

whut? i thought flash sale was today now it says 5 days...

Looks good, but says invite only. How do you get one?

Nucleus vision just fucked everyone on the white list so need a new decent ico

Arcblock says they're listing it on exchanges 4 weeks after ICO ends