What is the absolute BEST long term, cheap coin right now?

I put money into Verge because I heard it was the best coin for privacy but then people on here told be it was total shit and a scam and broken. :(. So can someone tell me what is the best coin to buy that is cheap? TRX?

Other urls found in this thread:

ambrosus.com/
ccrb.io/affiliate/485880
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Modum

Thinking cheap coins > costly coins
Learn what market cap means user.

Definitely DYOR

Unironically Raiden Network. You should have a look at the price chart and the tech

Explain market cap

praise kek

Also is Verge (XVG) definitely a shit coin or whatever? Because I read an article that rated the top 100 coins to buy and hold, and it was ranked #3. 1 was TRX. I forget what 2 was

fucking hell user you lazy fuck. Ever heard of a google search?

>TRX
Buy and hold until end of march. Then we'll both be rich

>TFW I own large quantities of both and want to believe this is true

OST and INS

Your welcome

Wait really

do I want to trust someone who doesn't know the difference between your and you're

Hmm

The vast majority of this board is interested in finding good short term holds. If you're only interested in long term holds, just go 50/50 Eth and NEO. The only way these two don't go up long term would be if the entirety of crypto fails.

Yes

If by cheap you mean low mcap:
BBT
AXP
TRAC
TAU
LINK(unironically)
DRGN
ADST
ARY
ELIX
PBL

Too lazy to summarize them all. DYOR or don’t whine if one of them unfortunately doesn’t go as I said

Upcoming tokens:
XCM
SHIP

Also NIMFA for short term. Look at dat boi growing on ED right now

Cool thanks, I've been buying up ETH already for a month.. already up several thousand dollars

Buy me

interesting.

ambrosus.com/
>148m mcap

ECA will be what Verge tried to be

OP it's unironcally ChainLink.

There's a reason it's the most shilled coin on biz.

I'm concentrating my cash and crypto into ico right now. check out skraps.io

TEL

Ugh so many coins don't know which one to choose

My list so far:

NEO
TRX
NIMFA
ECA

SKRP

NEO
OMG
COSS (high risk)

Bitcoin

Really

What could BTC be in 2020 or 2025

Weak hands

Seriously. I sold my TRX waaaay too soon and now I'm sobbing

Fucking hate that coin god damn

You don't buy cheap coins you buy low marketcap coins you absolute degenerate and don't let pajeets sell you their garbage erc20 tokens

EOS (kinda cheap) and Aeternity.

Fucking brainlet. KYS.

without a doubt it’s CCRB, it’s cheap atm, on flash sale and it’s going to moon consistently for years given that it is backed by realestate and retail products. Already made healthy gains just today, In my honest opinion it’s a great idea

ccrb.io/affiliate/485880

My estimates are between 0 and ∞

unironically... turtle coin

Turtle coin

Dubs confirm

CCRB is actually really promising

TRAC

Kek

I know nothing about this - are most people buying this through their site directly and not through an exchange? Well, by buying through their site I mean trading ltc/btc/eth for it?

You can withdraw into ETH wallets or sell it on a few altcoin exchanges. They are in the end stages of developing an exchange but buying/selling is still possible

TRX is not cheap. It's 6 billion. If you rare investing in bigger caps, make them blue chips like VEN or XLM or ETH or BTC, maybe NEM. If you want a "cheap" coin you need to send people to 300-600 MC options larper, coz they shouldn't be buying shitcoins.

what were you reading, scamshitcoin weekly or some dumb steemit youtube medium idiot

>he still thinks neo is real coz he owns it

What makes those more blue chip than TRX again?

Confirmed you have no clue what you are talking about

OP - TRX, XLM, ADA

Don't look for cheap necessarily look for utility and publicity