YOU TELL ME THIS IS GOING TO 0 SO I SELL

NOW ITS MOONING AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Never listening to you fuckers again

its been mooning for a while now.. check your cryptos more

Doubling this weekend. Screencap it user.

>Listening to pajeets

That's not English user

currently a sellwall of about 490.000$ so it's likely going down a bit now

I used to FUD this coin when I was stoned because everyone else did and it was kinda fun.

Did you take it seriously, user?

I see it as one of the comfiest coins for hodl in 2018.
didn't buy but going to. I want and I expect this one to be adopted by people.

it's like a bitcoin without all the bitcoin's problems. it's not a platform, it's not anonymouse, it's just a currency but it's the best in it.

for the last reason it's hard to imagine it will screw up somehow 'cause it does what it has to do and doesn't pretend to build-a-new-society-with-ai-robowhores-on-top-of-the-blockchain-in-the-internet-of-things

yes. I'm cutting my losses and buying back in. fuck my life

this coin destroys

(btw it's a SHITCOIN. buy LINK or XLM)

already own some XLM but LINK is a shitcoin

stay poor

LINK & XLM r SHITCOINS faggot

are you retarded?

XRB has always been incredible tech, they're coming out with a new wallet so that scammy exchanges can be counter-acted, the entire reason for price drop was FUD over mercatox and bitgrail. The dev is a solid motherfucker who works like 20 hours a day according to the github commit history.

Raiblocks is a top 10 coin at minimum.

When you see a sale on coins liek: NEO, Raiblocks, Walton, fucking buy it. WTC was on a crazy sale as well and all the morons on here were extolling vechain. Walton has a great team that just keep their heads down and work. Are you gonna 2-3x your money in a week? Probably not but it's a pretty safe long term bet. Those are the best kind for most people. Find a solid product, a solid team with a track record, and see if they're delivering.

If the coin is low, find out why, if it's news article bullshit, then perfect, buy in.

The system is not that fucking hard, I don't know how you shit heads keep fucking it up so badly

i made a dumb mistake with XRB but im not retarded
stop trying to dump your bags on me, user.

link is shit, if you want to make profit on oracle technology Zap is the way to go

>dumps XRB for XLM
kys user

ARGHHH THE 0.00168000 WALL IS GETTING EATEN IM HARD RIGHT NOW

update: sellwall down to 380.000$
keep buying lol

Because 90% of people on Veeky Forums are lazy and want someone to hold their hand all the way to the moon. Can't believe the number of posts of people buying or selling coins purely because of shilling or FUD they see here.

It literally takes like maybe 1-2 hours to read up on a coin. 1-2 hours that can potentially make you (tens of) thousands, but still people refuse to do it.

Stop being stoned for one fucking day. Jesus Christ.

christ, you deserve that for having hands this fucking weak.

Hope you learned the lesson man, hope we all make it.

WALL IS DOWN
I REPEAT
WALL IS DOWN

>remove all walls
>I REPEAT REMOVE ALL WALLS

Holly fuck the wall is down

RISE!

Buy support all over the place

i have walton xrb and link
will i make it?

try to think for yourself once, u fking faggot

LOL NEVER LISTEN TO FUDTARDS HERE...