Charlie Lee is /ourguy/

He is a minority so it's ok

Charlie has always been my guy. Thats why I am all in LTC. He's the Trump of Crypto

what did he mean by this

That faggot should start committing some code to their Github, instead hanging around on twitter.

If you think Chinese people are a minority then you're an Ameri-centric shitlord.

thanks just bought 100k

No shit, when we talk about minorities we obviously mean in our own country.

Why the fuck do I care who's a minority in Nigeria?

we should talk about it in the global sense, where Chinese people are a majority if anything.

Ouch

found the street spitter stay out of hk mainlander scum

This is the stupidest take i have seen on this board in weeks, Eurocuck.

I’m not offended, as I am alt-right, but the joke was lame. Also, homosexuality is top degenerate.

>minority
not in the tech world

Yes they are, but why the fuck would I care if chinks are a majority in the world if they're all concentrated in China and I rarely see any?

They're a minority where I live and that's what matters.

Starbucks to accept Stellar confirmed

I love Charlie, he's one of the most woke niggas in crypto. Listen to everything he says.

Is Litecoin /ourcoin/?

Wouldn't want to be a degenerate unlike these fine young chads, now would we?

That's the dumbest shit someone who's the face of a major coin could say. How is he /ourguy/. I guarantee you no one on here is this autistic

Hi Chad

Didn't Charlie sell all his LTC so he wouldn't have a conflict of interests or something to that extent? Doesn't he work for Facebook now?

Rather be a faggot than a chink scammer

What's there to code? All the works done

He cashed out at the peak, he’s got enough money to not work one more day in his life

> I guarantee you no one on here is this autistic
I mean, probably here.

>all in LTC
nigger what

Someone should edit his shirt logo into the TRON one

This

That was actually funny

lel, based coblee.

HOLY FUCK IT'S REAL
OHNONONONONO NOOOO AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA

white people are the true minority

BASED CHARREE REE

sure he may be /ourguy/ but once this hits the news it'll kill his shitcoin once and for all, everybody sell