Literally the most undervaluated coin in crypto

literally the most undervaluated coin in crypto

Ha. You think so now? Wait until the world learns that coinbase is implementing a 0x layer to GDAX to compete with FairX and Robinhoof for alt trading with fiat.

Just wait 5 months user. This is a $20-30 coin

coincheck started the fire

Dont forget RLC

ZRX will be in the $40+ range before eoy count on it. No shilling required this is a true chad token.

bought in september, sold in november. go ahead laugh at me.

So buy back

the devs pretty openly state the token has no reason to appreciate in value, get ready for some disappointment once the hype looks elsewhere and this news resurfaces

Decentralized exchanges require ZRX for gas. There is a discrete supply of ZRX so the price will go up as more exchanges leverage it

This coin will moon way to high, like 4-5$, when its real walue is more like 2.5$

lol

What happens to the ZRX used for gas - do you think it disappears?

Do you know what leverage means?

I'm not buying back into something which cost dollars now, when it cost me cents back then.

this is how i fomo'd in to coins at higher prices later on, just buy back in now rather than later when you FOMO

I bought ZRX as the result of a random /roll thread and it has actually worked out very well!

devs literally just incomprehensible pot smoking retards, really just embarrasing. can't believe anyone would buy this erc20 scamtoken

Kek, well played

Not when Skycoin exists.

>embarrasing