The wallet nice looking.

It's not a day trading token.

dude its sub 1 million volume on bittrex rn
and barely above 1 million
i can see bittrex delisting this shit soon

>i can see bittrex delisting this shit soon

lmao
how much you holding? serious question.

Lmao this coin is earning you 9% per year from DPoS. Transaction fees are high too. Why the fuck would anyone want to sell or keep on exchanges. It’s a hodler coin

tell me why they wouldnt delist it?
if youre in the top 100 and you cant hold yourself above 10 mil volume on 1 exchange
its extra work when they could replace it with any coin that actually has demand to grab those sweet trading fee's

and what precedent is there for delisting a coin on account of trade volume?

fucking hell they should delist NMR...fucking hate that coin.

bittrex hasnt added any fucking good coin in ages
they could litterally replace ark with anything and get more money with trading volume fee's

I didn't ask you about them adding coins.
I asked what precedent there is to delist a coin on account of trade volume, since you brought it up. Now you want to talk about adding new coins? I thought your thread was supposed to be about Ark.
Why don't you stick to a line of discussion?

jesus christ arkies are so fucking retarded
gee why would you delist a coin because its volume is dogshit when theres other coins waiting to suck your dick to get added?
its clear that bittrex doesent add coins because their fucking infrastructure doesent allow it
else they would pull a binance and add everything they find

Okay I am obviously talking to a brainlet.
1. most of the coins delisted from bittrex were scams, dead chains, coins with no working product (MYST), and coins that gave them issues with the SEC (BTS). Some these coins had low volume but in no circumstances was this the deciding factor.

2. Bittrex infastructure is fine and they can add any coin they please, and in fact, they used too. They then decided to keep more stringent standards in order to protect their users and save some of their own credibility in the process.

4. even if your dumbass fears come true and bittrex does delist the coin in whatever hypothetical scenario you have dreamed up, you can trade the coin on other exchanges including binance.

seriously what is the point of this thread?

> seriously what is the point of this thread?
Typical FUD so OP can buy low

I bought this at sub $1. It's consistently above $6. Seems like having a normal attention span paid off

Is this the weekly Ark FUD thread by Ark holders to keep it relevant on Veeky Forums?

Lets be real for a second. Ark is good, Ark is life.

As someone who day traded Ark for months, the volume on Binance after it got listed was 98% wash trading & 2% bots arb trading the difference from Bittrex.

they are adding yenten
Russians paid them and king botnet chipped in when satoshi gave proof he wrote the wallet

did the whale kill it

Ark would be $40+ if it wasnt being fucked around with by the Bittrex whale for the last 4 months

Whoever it was ruined the project

I sold off a good chunk after the whale put up a wall and halted the last moon. The coin is stagnant while others are mooning and the dev team outside of Mike and Francois show that they aren't professional enough to be in public.
It feels like it was a project made as a hobby that accidentally got successful, I'm hoping ArkVM and CoreV2 save it but I don't expect those until mid March to April

I kept hold til $10 diversified a lil, but Its still real to me dammit.

I'd argue that stefan, alex & some of the others are definitely good enough public figures, they do plenty at hackathons & conferences, its your chinny chinny chin & travis that let the team down.

The white wizard returns

yeah djselery and canna need to be hidden away, they're detrimental whenever they speak to the public
it doesn't help that the Ark community seems to be nothing but people who hate themselves and FUD the coin for fun or newfags on reddit who own 20 and think that the coin is guaranteed to be the next ETH
I was hoping for close to $100 EOY 2018 but at this point I'm begging for half that

I agree with all your points, you make very good ones. I'm not as worried as you about the price, I firmly believe it'll be $100, any time I've shilled the coin I've received positive results.

what gives me the most hope is how they've been in contact with EU government officials thanks to the business entity
if we get some kind of government backing in Europe I think it'll be golden

With the incoming regulation, fiat pairs, and Ethereum showcasing the potential of blockchain I have no worries that Ark will grow.

That'd be the dream, Ark was dubbed the French bitcoin in a news segement recently, despite negative conatations, association with such the titan in the crypto world is massive. One thing's for sure if this is the ultimate goal of Ark then they are setting themselves up nicely, Persona, EduCTX, Kapu - all institutional based projects

how do people know this is just one whale?

pathetic photoshop skills. Delete this

Bet this one really roasts your scooter

I honestly don't know, it could be multiple, it could be coordinated. All I know is the price is being fucked with and it's hurt the coin and it's frustrating

Some say its lisk, some say is oxycoin, some say its the team members, all i know is, he's called the whale

Ja, but whales be whalin', we shoal fish stick together, a few stragglers who buy or sell at in opportune times get eaten, but we hold strong.

>Soon