Zrx

zrx is hitting $4 in < 7days.

thank me next week faggots

I know why. But you tell me why.

Should be fun.

explain?

>zrx listing on NASDAQ
>zrx listing on coinbase

what brainlets don't understand is zrx is the exchange itself. one of the dex tokens will eventually achieve the holy grail, a decentralized exchange with the liquidity, speed and interface of a centralized exchange.

but what happens when ETH isn't used and zrx is lost in translation

Its both. Keep an eye on BAT, NEO, and DASH also.

true, too late to buy.

coinbase is entering the alt coin market with zrx powering its new dex

where are you getting this from?

Ding Ding

Load up on BAT.

link faggot

jacking off in the shower.

centralized exchanges ding small fry for fees. whales don't feel safe on them. any of the dex plays are good right now. it's one of the main problems in crypto right now.

should i dump my XLM stack to increase my ZRX stack from 17k to ~23k? i should probably consolidate a lot of shitcoins im holding to get to 25-30k ZRX

Not sure

Why is it too late?

Shit it isn't too late to buy this. Only if you're looking for chump change around $4. This is blowing up this year and I'll see you all around $50 eoy.

Fuck, I'm really considering switching OMG for BAT atm. Both are solid but BAT seems to have higher chance for near term growth.

I was struggling between OMG / RLC / AMB / BAT

So it will be bigger than riplple?

ZRX is not for you.

I am in 2:1:1:1 with ETH:ZRX:RLC:BAT

I like OMG, but cant have em all.

I own 33k units and would love it to hi $30. I just see it at $10-15 eoy.

>33k units

fuck off back to rebbit

why is 0x better than AST?

Because it’s being adopted by the industry.....AST isn’t.....

GOT IN DAY 1 FAGGOT AND IVE BEEN HOLDING SINCE

This

Network effects. This team is very service oriented and worked hard to get something projects can use and also worked with them on requests

How many units

So is the whole "CoinBase will adopt thing" purely speculation or is there reputable source to this beyond blurred out screenshots of fake conversations?

>inb4 edited twitter posts

yes dump that xlm bs

Yes

Pump more fiat in too if you can

It's mostly speculation off of how many former coinbase employees are involved with 0x

I don't know much about IOST, but Zeus Zissou says if you sign up here you can get 68 IOST tomorrow during the Airdrop.

https://
t.iost
.io/?c=Gt7JOH5j

put them together to get the link!

>former

Current and former....

shhh

Airswap's exchange is much further along than 0x and kyber, and far more streamlined and normie friendly. Its got fucking ledger integration, and regardless of whether you use a desktop, software wallet, hardware wallet, or fucking metamask (all of these are integrated), user funds never have to enter an exchange wallet and the process is streamlined a/f). This is huge for security, and huge for big players with lots of funds who don't want to risk an exchange getting hacked with their funds in it.

Its as fast as the crypto can be sent to and from your wallet. Also there are ZERO FEES (except for the eth transaction fees of sending the crypto from your wallet in order to transact)

Mobile app incoming. Seriously this shit is so streamlined and pretty that it's absurd.

I'm talking Normie tier accessability, superior security, no possibility of front-running by those who run the exchange, and high liquidity for crypto trading.

In my opinion this is can easy 8x within the next month or so, more as the total market cap of crypto increases.

AST is hitting 2.50 (at least) in < 7 days. This shit is so under the radar and so strong that it hurts.

Pretty comfy to have a sure thing in my pocket, it feels really good to know i'm gonna make it guys.

Why the hard shill tonight out of nowhere?

Are you Ryan Hildreth?

bc I'm hyped and I found it on biz, so figured I'd do a good turn.

Not sure who ryan hildreth, but google says he's somehow associated with bitconnect.

If you actually think that Airswap is similarly scammy or vaporous after reading through the whitepaper, or learning anything about it, then you are retarded.

No offense intended, I know biz needs to see something shilled as hard as chainlink, deep brain chain, request, or vechain are/were in order to believe something isn't a scam. You can communicate well enough to make me beleive that you probably just don't know anything and are crowdsourcing your opinions.

It's not a bad move, I made tons from request just because I figured it was getting shilled hard enough to rise and that that many people couldnt be that stupid. Then again, bitconnect happened.

anywho.

AST is the shit and I'll sell you my bags while drinking your tears at missed gainz.