How can one picture cause so much butthurt?

How can one picture cause so much butthurt?
I'm on Veeky Forums since 2012 and I've never seen anything like this.

newfags trying to fit in, it's sad

released right after biz sold the dip

Literally mfw I forget to hop on the TRX train

Newfags getting angry at it
I love nujak because he makes them so butthurt
Protip: the more butthurt you get, the more people are gonna spam it. That’s the whole point of the image dipshits. We’ve reached some kind of bizarre world where redditfags are trying to preserve what they perceive as authentic Veeky Forums culture and actual Veeky Forums posters are shitting up our own past OC just to make them mad
It’s all very post ironic you see

>I'm on Veeky Forums since 2012

>Normalfag shills his shitty meme image
>shitposters spread it for free because it makes people rump rustled
>posting dies off a week later when people stop taking the bait
thats not how you meme retards

No, you're not. Your just a failed Tumblr artist trying to spam his pictures here. You're not even trolling anybody - I'm pretty chill, it's just a very logical analysis of your worthless little existence. You're just pathetic and useless, literally nothing but dirt. A shitstain. Absolutely unneeded waste of space and resources, not even worth the air that you are poisoning with your disgusting stinking breath. God, that stink. Such a disgusting smell, no wonder people prefer to avoid you. Overall just fitting for your general disgusting appearance, though, only to be surpassed by your absolutely miserable character. Just kill yourself, you will be so much better off, and the world as well! It's really the best solution for all your problems, and the problems you're causing the people around you. Just end it. Your life is pathetic and worthless anyway, you are nothing but a little piece of shit. Come on, just do it.

>I'm on Veeky Forums since 2012 and I've never seen anything like this
Of course, naked banana and wew lad were absolute hilarious meme

lurk moar newfag

what picture

underrated

i havent seen any biz pink wojaks this month.. only these weird looking gay reddit wojaks.. i am quitting biz

HD NUJACKS ARE CANCER....BAN THIS FAGGOT!

i´m gonna roll with that

WHAT IS THIS A SOYJACK FOR ANTS

>since 2012
kill yourself

lol, really?

the new wojack is superior and we accept it

>new wojack
What new wojak? You mean wojak core? Oh yes, that replaced wojak classic because classic was filled with flaws

new wojack has 8x pixels, better.

it screams soy. only a reditard would like this shit.

>You're not even trolling anybody - I'm pretty chill
>proceeds to write a wall of text about how you despise me

Also, there are at least 50 posters shilling the nujak, why do you think I'm the creator?

are you sure, nujack has some pretty thick neck gains

the problem with nujack is that he looks too happy, it doesn't jive with the whole Veeky Forums culture of being depressed despite making gains (yeah it's biz but the original wojack is more of a fit thing adapted into pink wojack for poor trading decisions)

Imagine an entire board of pink nujacks on a day where the entire market drops 50%. It looks too friendly, like it's just a joke that people are losing half their money.

WHY DOES HE HAVE FUCKING EARS!!!!!!!

sad enough?

Is the kind of image you'd post if your life is in shambles, you've never had a gf or friends, failing school, got an injury so you can't lift (the only hobby that gives you joy), and you lost all your money on a random shitcoin or by trading on leverage?

It's a silly symbol, but it carries a lot of meaning to people who spend a large part of their day here.

..... wojak diamond, wojak black, wojak shadow fork, wojak core, pajeet wojak....

>im on Veeky Forums since im fucking retarded

its literally this all over again reality isnt even original anymore

don´t reflect your life onto me
best part of this forced meme is how butthurt you newfag get