Can you hear that faggots?

Can you hear that faggots?
It's the sound of the space shuttle about to take off.
Get in before your balls weigh you down, niggers.

Once Tron's trading card game comes out in feb TRX will moon, maybe ETH too (until mainnet)

Currently holding 17k.
This next mission gonna go straight up untill late march.
Get fucked cunts

This
Nice

PLEEEAAAASE
IVE LOST SO MUCH

Just wait, kiddo.
At least $1 TRX by October

THATS SO LOOOONG
PLEASE MISTER TRX MAN I JUST WANT GAINS

Just keep your chin up, kid.
You're gonna make it

Sold all my TRX for XLM three days ago.

I'm in both.
Both have great potential

I made like, 2 bucks on tron in an hour. Sold it. Thanks chinese jesus

>TRX
>potential

Lolwut, I have more faith in FUN than TRX

Holding 24k of these. I'm about to give up and sell this shit.

>I have more faith in FUN than TRX
You must be a redditfag then

give me 1 reason why and ill go all in

Because Tron is basically Ethereum, in chinese version. once main-net is launched, it will have it's own network.

I think Justin Sun is a talented guy. For the price, I think the project is worth taking a gamble on. Lots of big partnerships and many surprises are in-store.
The chinks are definitely treating this coin like their baby, but soon this baby will be full grown and have lots of money making potential.

i'll scoop 3k and see what happens

Nice, I hope we both get great gains

So I should at least hold trough Q1 user?

Yes, I would say you definitely should.
Tronix has several new releases and games scheduled to be released.

>coin that's all fucking hype with a 20 year roadmap
>coin with actual fucking use case that's ready to roll in months and a team that's actually doing work
Gee, I wonder

Newfag

Why don't you and the faggot calling me from reddit actually outline what this coin does other than serve as a pump n dump from pure hype?

It feels like because of Justins god damn shilling all the time at twitter real solid news don't effect the price anymore. This guy should just shut the fuck up and let the project talk for itself

wrong again bucko. it never pumps

>serve as a pump n dump from pure hype
Literally all crypto is hype

Trx has the hype, but also potential to moon

do you even understand the concept of buying early? Becomes a platform in March and all you idiots calling it a scam are gonna feel pretty cucked.

TRON lol the ultimate memecoin from 2018, I will never forget gaffecoin

Please don't fall for this again normies, fool me once and all that, we all gotta be victims once, GET OUT

I have no idea about this coin, but I know how to read charts and this shit is set to moon in next 7-14days.

>lolwut
stopped reading at this childish bullshit

Fully depends if the whales that is holding it down will release it.
Whales are holding it from mooning and when the non-whales sell their bags for the low price because they don't want to hold it anymore, the whales buy everything they sell.

This has been happening for like 2 weeks now.

good coin, highly motivated founder that knows how to shill. Will be $5 next year book it

and ill preempt by saying crypto isn't a security so if you think market cap matters LOL

>Will be $5 next year book
This

200k here, holdings since 3 cents, hope this get's back to 20 soon so i can buy more chainlink

I was going to take my profits in the next 3x, but you know what, fuck it, I'm just gonna leave it there and see where it goes. If for some miracle I have the chinese Etherum in my hands I'm going to fucking make it.

For the price of 6 billion CMC Justin TRON is worth gambling on. Think about that sheisty logic. You PnD bastard.