JIBREL

the moment jibrel hits an exchange I'm gonna go all in (30k)

am I gonna make it?

100%

Yep

When

Feb 1st

Anyone know what exchanges?

Announcement is on 31st

Any guesses as to EOM predictions?

90% binance cuz jibrel have partnership with them

Thanks mate...wanna be ready on the right exchange before it goes vertical.

Check out: palmex.ae

Also DBIX will be big.

Can we atleast keep the under a dollar for couple hours so i can accumulate fuckin goddamnit

>HitBTC, Livecoin, Coss, Liqui, Palmex
These are the confirmed ones. Likely some bigger ones. Binance CEO was at their conference, and gave a speech.

Just get dubaicoin and let it moon

Not a bad move, but depends on the hype. Zilliqa hit 10x instantly on ED, then went to 15x on huobi, then went back down to 10x. Thats still a 700 million market cap, its massive.

If jibrel follows a similar pattern, not a ton of room for short term growth. However if it comes in anywhere sub 100 mil cap, all in is an amazing choice.

I hold some fucking around short term coins, but long term I only hold EOS, OMG, and NEO right now. Will add Jibrel and Wanchain, as well as Republic Protocol once released.

what was ICO price?

>Republic Protocol
whats that?

25 cents

in eth?

Whats max supply?

155m circulating, 200m total

it's a dark pool decentralised exchange

Jibrel or Wanchain?

Eoy prediction?

Why would you make shill posts about this when you're trying to get in at a low price? The less people FOMO in at the start the cheaper it is. Start shilling after a week or so and this will take off to god knows where.

start with jibrel, noone knows when wanchain is coming out

Comparable to republic protocol, right

no, totally different things. Jiberal, in addition to JCash, allows for tokenization of assets to allow for the illiquid to become liquid.

Republic allows for institutional investors and whales to execute atomic swaps and buy/sell orders on a mass scale anonymously. If they can execute I dont see how any whale/institution doesnt use them to execute large orders and protect their privacy in the process.

bump