Just got money from suing a big department store because the employee hit my wife with a cart...

Just got money from suing a big department store because the employee hit my wife with a cart. Where should I drop my 20k Veeky Forums bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

prodeum.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUNation

Walton

Make more money off of department stores

Already holding 10k FUN, but was thinking this.

FUN is a great option
you can also join Turtles
or go for safer ETH

Tron you dickless fucking faggot.

You should kill yourself

kek

>your wife’s 20k
20k is enough for about 2800 VEN.
Which will be worth atleast 100-200k EOY

More then enough to generate a THOR a day after the rebrand so 50-60 a day

Thanks for the input, I will do some research on this.

Erotix.io
thank me later

This is a platform that's similar to acorns but for crypto, it's in ico stage now @ .35usd per token but is going up to .45 by the end of ico on Feb 15th. I've invested all my crypto that isn't in my daughters college fund. I think it's an insanely good idea, I wish I had come up with it before they did. Check it out.

your wife better have died to warrant more than $50

Ary

Skraps.io

>implying your wife is going to let you spend your wife's son's college money on Runescape Gold

Wtf was the cart made of? That's a hell of a settlement bro.

No, nothing really bad happened to her, but the (((doc))) found stuff in the MRI

Was one of those large stocking carts

No kids and not a LARP. Come on if I was going to LARP I'd say I was poor and post my ETH address.

Well glad the wife's OK.
I'd really suggest looking into skraps though, it's a really interesting platform. Skraps.io tell em I sent ya if you like what you see. 5% discount- ref=17032e66e95422da39e7ca8f

Prodeum ICO
prodeum.io