The first pair goes live on Airswap's decentralized exchange Feb 1st

Many more to come in the following days and weeks.

blog.airswap.io/airswap-team-update-jan-26-2018-882158d1b7ad

Airswap's exchange is much further along than 0x and kyber, and far more streamlined and normie friendly. Its got fucking ledger integration, and regardless of whether you use a desktop, software wallet, hardware wallet, or fucking metamask (all of these are integrated), user funds never have to enter an exchange wallet and the process is streamlined a/f). This is huge for security, and huge for big players with lots of funds who don't want to risk an exchange getting hacked with their funds in it.

Its as fast as the transactions can be confirmed on chain, there is no latency besides block time. Also there are ZERO FEES (except for the eth transaction fees of sending the crypto from your wallet in order to transact)

They're repping crypto and presenting on decentralized trading at goldman sachs annual trading conference. The team is stacked beyond belief, and there's a ton more but I'm not going to do all the work for you, just go to their site and read something ffs.

All that and its the smallest market cap of the DEX's that are coming out.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.airswap.io/introducing-the-airswap-token-trader-c97a840bd82d
blog.airswap.io/the-lay-of-the-land-in-decentralized-exchange-protocols-55ed00feb3df
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mobile app incoming. Seriously this shit is so streamlined and pretty that it's absurd.

I'm talking Normie tier accessability, superior security, no possibility of front-running by those who run the exchange, and high liquidity for crypto trading.

In my opinion this is is an easy 8x within the next month or so, more as the total market cap of crypto increases.

Look at this, I mean god damn. My grandma could use this shit.

blog.airswap.io/introducing-the-airswap-token-trader-c97a840bd82d

I can't believe fucking Bloomberg caught on to this shit before Veeky Forums

Here there be gainz

>Its as fast as the transactions can be confirmed on chain
lmao that means it's slow as fuck. Also everything that airswap does can be built on 0x

Wrong lmao

>not realizing that in order to have funds sent to and from your wallet, you must initiate a transaction.
>unless you want to leave your funds on an exchange like a retard.
>80 cents on the dollar isn't bad for people holding NEM on that japanese exchange that got hacked recently, but honestly fuck risking that senpai.
>with airswap, the funds never leave your wallet except for when they fucking have to for the transaction. You literally couldn't concieve of a faster model in which the buyer and seller are transacting with a blockchain base crypto.

blog.airswap.io/the-lay-of-the-land-in-decentralized-exchange-protocols-55ed00feb3df

The blockchain is slow as hell user. Imagine waiting 30 minutes for your trade to complete on binance while the price tanks or skyrockets.

Imagine sitting with your funds on binance or coinbase when it shuts down during a huge run or crash.

None of this DEX shit is going to be possible until we have something fast, like Plasma.

This deserves a market cap on par with 0x and Kyber, it's at about 140mil after today's run.

This is an obvious moon mission if you look for more than 5 seconds.

All of this is garbage compared to the true future.

It's kinda interesting how bad Veeky Forums is at seeing obvious gains.

Oh well

Guess they'll just have to buy our bags.

Such a tragedy.

Been holding since the ICO.
This was under all your dumbass radars for so long and I tried to tell you...

Make me money you fucking pajeets

I think some groups tried to suppress awareness on the chan so that they could buy up as much cheap ast as possible.

Fastest growing crypto sub according to coinmunity. Get in while its worth it nerds.

Tick- tock Veeky Forums

time is ticking

Ryan Hildreth Approved hahaha

Gonna screencap this thread and laugh when Veeky Forums finally gets the memo and buys my bags in a month or so.

I'm looking forward to it, but don't say I didn't warn you guys.

FAKE

Nope, I think it got deleted off Twitter though bc the leadership doesn't want to generate artificial hype before release, and their telegram started comparing them to le epic skateboard partnership man from OMG.

It is a fact that Novigratz is ex Goldman and is advising Airswap.

It is a fact that they are courting GS, Virtu, Galaxy, and other large firms that deal with commodities and investing.

It is a fact that they are the only crypto-related team at Goldman Sachs annual upcoming investors conference (to my knowledge), let alone the only team associated with an exchange, decentralized or otherwise, and that they are presenting on decentralized exchanges and crypto currency at Goldman Sachs annual investors conference.

It is also a fact that they have been in partnership talks with Goldman Sachs, and have already secured a partnership with Joseph Novigratz.

These are facts.

I think the odds that Goldman Sachs (who has been looking to set up a crypto currency trading desk) will use AST's tech to do so are pretty damn good.

If a whitepaper can warrant 8 billion dollars, a fully functioning decentralized exchange with high speed + no fees, and better security than anything on the market or coming to the market is worth a fuckton more than 130 million.

The market will show this to be true very soon. How confident are you that it won't be before you get off your ass and read the whitepaper and think about buying some?

It might be good to start sooner rather than later.

Will ChainLink be available with AirSwap?????

Why are the AST tokens valuable though? BNB lowers fees.

They haven't literally said "we are going to add chainlink" because there are so many god damn tokens, but they're going to add just about everything that isn't fucking bitconnrekt tier, starting with Eth based tokens and then moving on to perform cross chain transactions and swaps in Q3.

And Coss gives dividends. What value does AST give to token holders?

What is the point of their token?

None: check the airswap twitter I'm not even kidding the lead dev explictly says no one should assume they have any value. Someone post screenshot

AST tokens are valuable because in order to make sell orders and update sell orders, users of the platform must lock AST tokens for a period of time. This lockup time slows token velocity, and creates incentive to hold AST. This will be extremely important in the future in particular, when block and transaction times are so fast that most tokens will not be held for long enough to create a demand for them.

Buyers do not need to hold AST in order to use the network.

There are no fucking fees to lower, other than the fees that you spend to send crypto from your wallet. They don't extract value from each transaction like Binance (you mentioned BNB) does. Nor do they charge you fucking 10 dollars to take funds off the exchange, because they never hold your funds, because this is next gen tech that doesn't fuck around, and because THERE ARE NO FEES.

>being this retarded

First of all that's not what he said.

Second, in order to not be considered a security by the SEC, you have to explicitly say that what you are putting out has no value beyond the function it performs.

Third, no fucking utility token has any intrinsic value beyond what it can accomplish due to it's design/properties. The ethereum foundation doesn't up and say "ethereum has value." No. People examined it and found it to be valuable. They don't say "ethereum represents x portion of the value of our foundation" either, because this would make them a security. Now ethereum doesn't have to make this explicitly clear right now because they have been up and running as an obvious non-security for a while now, but if ethereum launched today, they would probably make a similar statement so as to not raise the ire of the SEC.

Sounds shady. I'm gonna stick to my
Mobius sir. You should buy mobius too sirs thank you

>responsible developer complying with SEC guidelines and not hyping BS crypto "investment" hype tactics.

>"Oh god the token has no value because he said its not an investment!!!!1111!!111!!!!"

The token mechanics create inherent scarcity and demand and incentive to hold the token. Crypto currency is for transacting, not investing, but look! Here we are.

You guys need so much spoonfeeding its embarrassing.

read a whitepaper for once.

>being sure to comply with SEC
>shady
>buy my shitcoin sirs

>falling for obvious b8

This exchange is designed for everyone, but particular the massive scale market makers that would be locking AST in order to test and run algorithmic processes in this market.

If they want a say in how the platform runs, they need AST.

The old world institutional players are very interested in cryptocurrency.

They may not want to hold crypto long term, but they do want to profit off the volatility. They've long been able to run massive trade bots networks on traditional assets to extract value.

Why can't they do that with crypto, which is often considered an extremely rough market by comparison?

The exchanges may steal their funds or be hacked, this is what DEX solve

The exchanges are too small, low liquidity and split between them. Even other DEX can have this issue.

Even other DEX have front-running risk, where other parties can spot huge trades in the public order books and sneak in orders ahead of time

Other DEX charge fees which would quickly mount in this situation - these forms are used to extremely low fees

AirSwap was built to solve all these issues. It's also incredibly attractive to regular investors as a trade network.

TL;DR - this one is a global, clearly above-board token. They even sold in the ICO to US investors. They're going to do all they can to keep AST considered a legit utility token, but the power market makers locking AST will have is massive.

Will I make it with 1000 AST?
Got them at the ICO, great experience btw