Talked to SwissBro - LARP

On his last thread, I figured out where he was posting from. He then said that he's in a major station and that a few hours ago, there was daylight.

Except the time was 3 AM local. This guy is a LARPing piece of shit, and you guys fell for it.

Why would he LARP? To get some badly needed attention. He's an idiot if he thinks Swiss hedge funds actually matter LOL. I work for a hedge fund in the US, where the real money is at. The money flows out of the US (not within due to the regulatory requirements) and goes into projects primarily in China, Singapore, Korea, and similar countries.

His fund doesn't accept US money even unofficially so I can guarantee that being in the hedge fund business, his hedge fund is a baby in a pond. He gets paid in fucking gifts for god's sake.

Stop falling for LARPs.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/business/2009/sep/22/hedge-funds-switzerland
docs.preqin.com/reports/Preqin-Hedge-Funds-Switzerland-May-2016.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Putting a trip code in case.

theguardian.com/business/2009/sep/22/hedge-funds-switzerland

docs.preqin.com/reports/Preqin-Hedge-Funds-Switzerland-May-2016.pdf

>USBro

anyone with half a brain could tell he was simply trying to pump his own coins and subtly FUD others under the impression that he had some kind of authority or insider info, guy was actually awful and only a complete fuck head would fall for it

It's 01:27 AM in Geneva right now, that thread was some hours ago.

Yes, I know of a few hedge funds who moved there for regulatory purposes. But that's not equivalent to saying that the biggest hedge funds are there.

In terms of the amount of money, the largest volume in this market by FAR comes from the US, China, and Korea. A valuable hedge fund, even if moved to Switzerland, accepts US customers a least unofficially or finds a way to do it.

So even if he isn't larping, his little 'hedge fund' is probably made of a bunch of crypto millionaires who got together as a group and nothing more.

You might be right that his fund itself is to small to move shit. Still the projects he shilled looked solid

Wouldn’t a group of crypto millionaires be exactly who we would want to take advice from?

A fucking 20 year old NEET on biz can shill good projects with some good research.

Ok mr. US hedge fund, care to recommend some coins for 30-31st January.

I'm already 50% in 0x. Which one of these is the most suitable one for the events on Jan 30-31st :
> OMG
> BAT
> RLC

Kinda torn between OMG and BAT.

No, because they don't have influence. People in US hedge funds are a) much richer and b) have more influence. A bunch of random guys who got rich don't matter unless they have some influence (unless the money goes into the tens or hundreds of millions).

I have friends who are worth more than 80 M in the crypto world in the US who still have little to no influence. They get access to good projects built by founders that are often not rich but just have good connections.

It's about the money, yes. But it's more so about your connections. Those two things are not always equivalent.

I've only skimmed through one of his threads, wasn't overly interested in his analysis.. has he been posting regularly?
Any links to recent thread?

I'm interested to know if your USfund does much comptetitor analysis in the crypto space, do you get much insight into who is buying what or which funds are dumping when?
examples?

We don't look at projects in the immediate short term. I can tell you that in February, JBL (not on exchanges yet) and FOTA (severely undervalued) will moon the hardest by far. Stay away from scam coins and manipulated coins like Odyssey/TRX/etc.

Sure, and I think he is not more than that. I just see the guy as someone who does a shitload of research and then I check the coins myself

Sure, but he claimed to be much more than that. He is most likely nothing more than another one of these crypto millionaires that I meet who like to make themselves out bigger than they are.

I have never seen any of my crypto friends who are worth more than 50 M even come close to the amount of arrogance he was spouting from fucking..Switzerland. LOL.

What is JBL?

Jibrel.Network. They provide all kinds of financial assets on the blockchain. Fortuna on the other hand is potentially changing a trillion dollar market of OTC derivatives. Their proposed algorithms are fucking unreal.

So how credible you think you are?
Larper larping about another larper

Oh, I knew about Jibrel but I thought it was JNT so I got confused.

I hadn't heard of Fortuna but if it's going to work with derivatives then it can moon quite hard yes.

Any other suggestions? I try to focus on coins that would capture some of the fintech space.

Huh? How did you get 3am? He said it was in zug or some shit. Its not even 2am in zurich right now. That thread was like 6 hours ago

Check back in a month with me regarding Jibrel and Fortuna compared to AMB and then we'll see who's larping.

Yes, it's JNT, my bad.

Yes don't be so mad it didnt work out for you
>implying there aren't billionnaires in Switzerland aka the next Crypto Valley

where the fuck are you living?

Nice strawman. I didn't say there aren't billionaires in Switzerland. I said that the amount of money in the Crypto market is laregly concentrated in the US, China, and Korea. Switzerland is growing and there are a lot of Swiss citizens who are very powerful in this market, but Switzerland itself as an area and in terms of the companies located there (even ones who moved there like the London hedge fund) are babies in a pond.

I'm not implying you are wrong
It just seems ironic to say we shouldn't fall for a larper shilling coins which are bound to moon and the next second put on a trip and start shilling

oh look a new larp for these morons to throw money at

God i hate nubiz

This larp is even worse than the swiss guy. You are completely wrong about the swiss time and you still havent provided ANY proof that you work at a hedge .

I was answering the guy's question dumbass. I don't care about shilling coins mate, and if it helps you feel better, I won't mention anything else.

Why the fuck should I take into consideration anything you say given your ignorance about Europe time zones and thus your incapacity of fucking googling Swiss time?