Shill me on a good coin on Cryptopia

I have a shit load of BTC on Cryptopia after I sold my main investment, and i'm looking to buy something on the exchange that looks good. Don't just say the name of the coin, explain why it's worth buying. If i'm going to buy, i'll let you guys know and you'll see the buy wall pop up.

Other urls found in this thread:

spankchain.com/
creativechain.org/project/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/safe-trade-coin/#social
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ETN.

Top 50 coin THATS ONLY ON CRYPTOPIA.

Guaranteed 3x profit when it hits a large exchange.

UFR. once it makes it to new exchanges there will be mad gains

SPANK

spankchain.com/
Been around for a long time. Great relationship with industry folks, just got done hamming it up with a bunch of people in the industry at AVN, so "buy the rumor sell the news" has it at a ~20% discount. Targeting Q1 launch for public shows with tipping.

Industry wise... camshows are a total ripoff and take 20-30% fees on micropayments (similar to the problems that Patreon has). Crypto transactions can be done for

CAT

PCOIN
1 mil MC
Only on Cryptopia now
HitBTC in Feb

the only thing worth buying on cryptopia is spank

CMPCO and NOBL if you want to make money without any care for the underlying projects.

ZER

Instant tx, zk snarks privacy coin. Whales have been accumulating and its due for a pump.

Sitting at its bottom atm

XSPEC.

Privacy-oriented, Tor OBFS4, ring sigs, stealth staking (coming soon), 5-10% PoS, low marketcap (compared to Monero or XVG)

Yes, it was an ICO but it basically went unnoticed as they only raised $4,000. The anonymous devs, jbg and one other I forget, are basically working full-time and surviving on donations but they're getting a lot of work done.

Bigly undervalued. LMK if you have any questions. The devs + community are about to start a huge marketing campaign.

DYOR faggot

You tell me that these coins will make gains but don't explain what they are and why they'll make gains
I've been eyeing SPANK since pre ICO and it always looked interesting, really kicking myself over not investing earlier, I might buy some.

xby will x100 this year when the patent is done

XBY. High risk and high reward. This thing will go to Mars if the devs come through.

asking for financial advice on biz.
you're never going to make it.

i would recommend CAPP (I bought it about a week ago but plan to hold it for at least another month)
It's a token planned to enable transactions in AR / VR, especially for webshops etc.
They seem to have a proper team, respond quickly on telegram and are going to be listed on a "big" exchange next week (Monday or Tuesday i think).
They also start a big PR campaign soon and a second ICO is going atm.
Already partnered with a couple of companies (Nvidia and Intel for example) but they have more things which aren't technically partnerships yet but at least working on it.

stop using cryptopia. they are showing bias using a degrading term for the real bitcoin. you don't want to deal with a company that is pushing personal shit.

Im not your fucking monkey. Do your own research.

CREA

blockchain for digital art and multimedia distribution and payments. mainnet release within two weeks, super low market cap.
check for yourself: creativechain.org/project/

can you please explain in detail?

PHO gonna explode as soon as website relaunch and roadmap is released. Already partnered with Counter Strike: Go for exclusve in game purchases.

POWR

Asset Germination

XEM- Nem has one of the most sophisticated support systems but the least marketed.
Check out their new release, Catapult, which is due very soon.

NOBL

Only on Cryptopia, and it will be huge.

>>NOBL
>>Only on Cryptopia, and it will be huge.

why tho

Buy LUX it recently dumped and it looks like a good time to buy.

PROC

Linda Coin

It will get pumped some more, then dump it.

Same, it was on my radar pre-ICO but I didn't do anything about it. Whatever, better late than never. If they are able to meet all their goals then this will look like a fantastic price in 6 months.

Bump for interest

ZOIN

>privacy coin
>atomic swaps
>masternodes release shortly
>20m marketcap

it's gonna be the next XVG.

why does this need a token, or a simple PnD?

xspec (risky)
rlc (non-risky)
xem (a little bit risky)

XSTC.
Old coin thats being revived by new team as of a week ago. Already announced new website coming soon that will include roadmap and team details along with logo update. Only 36 sats now. Was 20 sats yesterday.
Get in now while its still completely under the radar. About 1mil marketcap.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/safe-trade-coin/#social

Can you sell coin fractions / dust on Cryptopia or are there minimum sell amounts?

hell no. etn sounds good on paper but i doubt its implementation into real life would be successful.

ADST

Check out UFR

Is PRL a shitcoin?

Picklericks 4m total.

Adst

DAXX
small MC
ppl actually mine it
pretty much a shitcoin
should pump eventually

tfw I didn't bought when it was at 3 cents and my friend who told me about it and wanted to put 6000$ in it didn't bought neither T___T

shhh

CampusCoin. Im not wasting my time explaining it to you, fag. Dyor

NXS

Just partnered with SingularityNET, announced last night.

I would second the guy who said CREA, it’s a really great project with lots coming up and only a 7 mil MC. I