Veeky Forums here, just passing through, I'm not interested in cryptos

Veeky Forums here, just passing through, I'm not interested in cryptos.

I have a question though; I thought there was the bitcoin and that's it. Apparently there are dozens, if not hundreds of other coins out there.

So my question is this; are those other coins actually being used to obtain physical goods? If not, what purpose do they serve?

We all speculate on them, most don't even know what they do. Buy low sell high, that's all we do.

Make a Steriodthereum coin, OP. It will be shilled as the ChainLink here.

>muh real world use and fundamental valuation
fuck off you nigger

*as the next ChainLink

Speculation and memes

they have literally no real world use outside of buying sex slaves and drugs. this shit is going to come crashing down harder than anything we have seen in history.

Dude you can barely use bitcoin to buy stuff and that alone is incredibly expensive compared to traditional banking methods. If you're lucky, you'll find a place that takes litecoin.

In regards to your question regarding other coins and their purposes, it's a rat race to the top. People are constantly throwing money into their hopes for the next BTC or Ethereum. They know bitcoin is a piece of shit that will die soon and are now looking for the best tech there is that will replace it.

"Blockchains" and "smart contracts" are the NEW PARADIGM!
Now, get in and add liquidity and cash to the market. Get rich quick!

>what purpose do they serve?
they serve that you put sharpie in your poper and get rewarded with a coin

a lot of the emerging technology/coins are useful to industries like logistics, commerce, investing and real estate to name a few. i think those will be a lot bigger than "currency" coins imo

whats a poper you fucking retard?

blockchain technology is 1 thing
Bitcoin is 1 thing that uses blockchain technology for p2p payment solution

albeit there are better solutions out today

rip

Wow! Relax, dude. It's just a simple typo! Chillax, bro. I'm sure he meant to type anus, but his fingers slipped. Be cool, bro.

if youre from fit but you dont use monero to buy steroids then you are a dump ass wasting your fuckin time no gains no gains you wont ever get any gains

RIP in peace Rhodes Piano

I'm 6'1, blue eyes and attractive face. I don't need steroids

Good Fckn Mornin

Shake time god dammit

Right babe?

the coins will be worth billions in a few years when they have purpose

Rich is natty

The real question is OP, does your dick hang lower than your balls?

One day you may make it. There's still time if you do WHATEVER IT TAKES.

yes I wanted to type nus

Does bench pressing more than 200 pounds serve any legitimate purpose?

OH SHIT WHAT DIS

skinny bitches mirin those tits

F