Are you tired?

Are you tired of greedy, selfish pajeets that only always leech files and give nothing back?

>I sure am

Do you think it's unfair that all your hard effort seeding and giving back to the p2p community goes unrewarded?

>I sure do

Wouldn't it be great if there were a p2p platform where the original file uploader and seeders were rewarded for their actions, encouraging others to do the same, working towards a win/win p2p file sharing economy?

>It sure would

Well I bring you UFR, the next generation of p2p file sharing on the blockchain. Every time a user uploads a file, sets a UFR d/l price and commences seeding, he is guaranteed 50% of the total UFR earnings from the downloads of the file. Consequent seeders split the remaining 50% of the UFR earnings.

High quality seeders will have a monetary incentive to provide users with files and all seeders will want to get in on the action. Think of it as uTorrent of the blockchain; who doesn't love a good torrent? I know I do.

>High quality whitepaper (go read it!)
>Responsive and active team
>Unique concept (no competition)
>Not a fork, not in the shadow of a parent coin
>Solid roadmap

>Alpha release in Q1 2018
>Beta release in Q2
>Q3 full desktop version release

Time is ticking, get in or get burned, UPFIRING!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nu2nIZyiH48
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hello discord shill

Good slave. 5 shill points have been deposited into your account.

I'm more tired of boomers shilling stupid projects and posting roasts

youtube.com/watch?v=nu2nIZyiH48

bags heavy

KYS Pajeet.

Who cares if a Discord group is shilling this coin? Clearly it was chosen by them for a reason - low marketcap, lots of potential, will be listed soon on exchanges, etc.

Right now that coin is fairly inexpensive so it seems like a safe high risk bet to me. But do your own research. In my opinion, it complements my portfolio well, which is heavily privacy coin focused and has safer long term bets like Monero, NEO, ETH, and even some BTC.

Do your own research. There are lots of great high potential coins out there with low market-caps, but this is one of the better use cases I've seen.

Don't let the fact that a Discord group is shilling it discourage you if actually makes sense as an investment for you.

Again, they've probably chosen it for a reason...

Fuck off pajeet shills

discord
.gg
/2Hyz8Nj

Moms spaghetti

>3. Make long/detailed replies/thread

Im starting to think theres a discord group that attacks any upfiring post and calls it a discord shill group

Also Upfiring getting listed on a new exchange really soon!

Proper UFR/ETH pairs (currently only on ED) will see a lot more people flood into this coin.

Still filling my bags in this dip!

Yall can hate but UFR has volatility swings of like 20-50% every day. Nobody can make you hold anything you don't want to hold, but you can't deny the trading potential.

UFR is a good way for people to download content at a good speed. Also because the original seeder gets a bonus, this may encourage them to upload obscure stuff. With time, everything will be available on the network. There are actually pretty cool stuff that I can't find these days (like eroge for my rare fetish), and when I find I get a 2KB/s download speed.

Fucker, i joined that group to check it out. Its a shill

how much would the torrents end up costing? I'd pay a buck for a movie

HOLY SHIT FUCKING KEK
i love that /g/ says
>5 rupees have been added to your account by apple
this is LITERALLY the same version but with SHILLPOINT HAHAHAHAHA IMAGINE BEING A LITERAL BAGHOLDING PAJEET AND FORCED TO SHILL OR GET KICKED OUT HAHAAHAHAH

Probably around there, I'd assume but there's no information on that yet. The real product is in seeding, where you can basically get paid at the end of the whole transaction. You download your movie, seed it to everyone else, and you basically just got paid to watch a movie. It's a great concept. We'll see how the Alpha is when it releases in the next month or so, if it's something concrete than this thing will surely take off.

Whats the sauce OP

just loaded up, this shits actually true, its getting listed to another exchange VERY soon go check it u know what that means, money in the bank for UFR holders

Semen demon please

go look it up this is getting listed soon to another UFR holders will make it

this coin literally makes no sense. pirates will not pay. private trackers have already solved the problem UFR wants to solve. if you don't know what private trackers, read here: reddit.com/r/trackers

Man, I'm already hearing this as like, an actual unofficial UFR commercial for YouTube or something.

I'm excited for the future of Upfiring, too. I already want to buy myself a torrent box/Plex server/PoS coin staker, and seeding stuff from Upfiring would probably be more energy efficient and less of an initial investment than something that mines coins.

This is also going to do a lot to get me off my ass and making music again. People can buy my stuff without paying any actual money, just saving up from seeding. I'll also get paid when people download from buyers who seed my content, too. I seriously think Upfiring will be a lucrative thing for me to set up alongside Bandcamp.

>it's shilled by a discord
We're shilling it because we want a legit good project to grow and be self-sufficient, not some shitcoin that has no practical use.

Those new exchanges are going to be a godsend for UFR. But in the meantime, you can probably swing trade for decent gains, if you know how to do that without burning yourself.

another point I didn't mention, think about how much more illegal this makes torrenting. you'd actually be making a profit now instead of "sharing is caring bros".

Fuck off with your discord bullshit.

Monetizing P2P is the worst fucking idea ever.

I won’t buy this coin, the idea is stupid, the team sucks and the discord group is pathetic.

Fuck off.

>7011529
yeah this is crazy illegal

good luck to OP and any and all bag holders