Money can buy happiness

I've made a lot of money off crypto which I'm thinking of cashing out soon, not retirement money but we're talking low range 6 figures. I was thinking about what makes me happy and the only 2 things that came up were sex & material possessions. These are both things I can get with money. Yet all I ever hear is how money can't buy happiness. You know who you hear this from? Poor people. A coping mechanism, I think.

I'm gonna try and find 1 more moon mission to double my stack, cash out and numb my depression with pussy and weed.

rather be sad driving a lambo than sad riding a bus

>money cant buy happiness
it sure as fuck can for me. literally all of my problems will go away if i dont have to worry about money

>I'm gonna try and find 1 more moon mission

As long as you know when to cash some out or stop. Some people will go til the end.

Have fun fucking hookers who don't care about you.

Your perspective is different because you grew up a poorfag. I have always been well off and I can tell you that fucking hookers or gold-diggers will not make you happy. Material possessions make you happier and make you feel better but it wears off.

The happiest feeling you will ever get is actually having people attracted to you. There is no greater feeling than pounding pussy that legitimately wants to fuck you as well. I'm talking about Dan Bilzerian style (he may be paying people but you can sure as hell guarantee the women are attracted to him).

i feel like there's gonna be a huge drop when tether implodes or some shit so I'm definitely gonna get out soon. just trying to find the next vechain first (i got in vechain at $0.50 and sold at $7)

I'm not rich, but I'm not poor either, and kice quite comfortably. My .02:

Money buys happiness when you go from having none to having enough. Being poor was misery.

Past that, my wife, children, fulfilling career, close friends, instrument I play, teams I coach, etc. Are far more rewarding than anything I could buy.

If I had infinite money, I would use it to further my passions, not buy more stuff.

You poor deluded fuck.

The road to happiness is made far easier with money, but materialism and sex will not do it. You buy a 911 GT3 RS and you’ll be happy for maybe a few weeks then it becomes the normal way of getting around and the novelty wears off. You get happiness from 1. Self-fulfilment through personal achievements 2. Helping others 3. Having a loving QT gf

dogecoin

Dem feels.

>cash out and numb my depression with pussy and weed.
>weed
junky enjoy the taxes

You know it's the truth.

>I was thinking about what makes me happy and the only 2 things that came up were sex & material possessions
Literal untermensch.

I'm never gonna find that because I'm not Dan Bilzerian. I am a depressed, socially anxious autismo

>want to be very-very happy? just nail bitches like Dan Bilzerian! EZ

>Money buys happiness when you go from having none to having enough. Being poor was misery.

Can agree to that.

Also it's better to cash out soon i think, not because of crash, which may and may not come, but because of increasing taxes and government regulations.

Top kek user. Ty

Have the exact opposite problem. Making a bunch of money but it's only causing the void in my heart to widen

it can buy happiness, but up to a point. after you start wanting more and more, you'll end up unhappy. just make sure to use your money to make your family happy. (by family i mean people who cared about you even though you were in a bottomless pit and didn't care about them)
>if they cared about you even if you pushed them away, they are worthy to make happy.

Have fun wasting it all in a few weeks then at that rate

Money can't buy happiness

But it can let you suffer in comfort

use your money to make people you care about smile. doesn't have to be anything big like a car, but it could be.
>i.e.: if one of your family or friends is behind on bills, pay it for them and catch up with them

trust me man, the end of the path for a human isn't money, its leaving a lasting impression on the world.

also go travel. if you have money, just do it.
it will change you for the better and you won't have that crippling shadow of anxiety always following you. it will free you, trust me.

but how do you travel? alone?