Buy VEN

Keep an eye out on VEN for the next day or two, if it does not cross the 38.20% line, then buy

>the 38.20% line

buy now huge new s tomorrow

What a load of shit advice. "If the price stays higher then buy it". Yeah buy high sell low. Classic Veeky Forums.

My buy zones are yellow and green and my sell zones are orange and red because unlike you I prefer to buy low.

Check out Cisco's twitter (and Sunny's, and the Trusted IOT Alliance members page). I have a feeling we won't touch it.

lmao its not gonna go that low ever again

yeah unless it starts rocketing back up (it will), then youve missed it my friend

Then I'm never going to buy it. Nothing ventured nothing lost - and deploy my BTC to another opportunity instead.

That's what they said about OMG.

This rocket exploded at 9 and has been decommissioned.

TA is self fulfilling prophecy. Also fibonacci and pivot points are well respected, same as the higher MAs.
That said TA is nothing without all other relevant factors like fundamentals, media perception, sentiment, other markets spillovers.
It may dip a little below 50, but if it doesn't go deeper you should buy in instead of saying nothing.

what are those indicators

Is your chart public? Please share it.

>fibonnaci lines upside down
kys

>relative autism index

The only visible indicators on that chart besides BB are the green line being the 50 day EMA and the fib on the right. The colored lines are just where I set my levels based on a combination of previous support/resistance, fundamentals, and a little bit of fib.

You can see everything you need from the pic, what else would you want to know?

Here's a pic with the "correct" fib. Wow the lines are almost exactly the same, I should really kill myself. I don't rely on fib I just use it as a visual aid. Most important line to me is 50% retracement but I do look at the 38 and 62... which are basically the same up or down. The others I generally ignore.

Share the indicators you use.

id love this,, would be able to get a node!

only hold a paltry 7500 atm

TA doesnt work on ven they have new announcements every week

Buy VEN high am I right biz ha ha

any way you look at it, VEN is different than this situation with OMG, OMG broke down below 38.2 and 50 so it was smart not to buy, VEN hasnt even crossed 38.2 yet

>TA doesnt work on ven they have new announcements every week

Jesus this sounds exactly the same as OMG lmfao

I don't really use a lot of indicators. I use the 50, 100, and 200 EMAs but that's really the only thing I consider truly important. Sometimes I look at BB action but I never make any trades off of it. I just like BB more than RSI for seeing when markets are way too over or underextended (underextended?). I guess volume is an indicator so I use that too, of course.

You can't predict the future you can only plan for possible outcomes.

Where is your Elliot Wave count?

Why not buy Ufr?
Dipped to it’s lowes, it‘ll moon soon anons

have fun waiting retard
only way this happens is if btc drops below 8k

Thanks man

i will greet you from the moon fagot

>Can't even predict the future.
Non-VeChainers don't even know the power this coin give you.

Yea fuck off shit cunt