Cunts

Apologize.

no gains. zero moon potential. you fuckers used me to dump your bags you goddam motherfuckers.

Other urls found in this thread:

ccrb.io/affiliate/485880
vecha.in
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i told you for 3 days straight it was a Fucking piece of shit.

fuckin rekt kid. you expect a chink coin to hold any merit in this already shady market

shady, shady coin. i said it many times. shady.

I was saying it all the time, let me repeat

> erc20 token
> no product
> no whitepaper
> fake partnerships
> growth based on hype alone
> chink

second tron

nice larp

shh we're shaking weak hands here

> fake partnerships
god damn ur smart for figuring this out.

It's not my fault if you bought ATH, faggot. Thanks for the boost though. You made me that much wealthier.

did you hear what happened with Sunny? something shady is happening with this guy. Also they have no working product, basically a bunch of talk

Yeah I heard Sunny was actually working for the Dear Leader himself, Kim Jung Un.

You should be able to see these coming from a mile away. High board 'interest' appears overnight and is relentless in measured bursts.

If you can't see the patterns, spend more time on /pol/, half of the traffic on that board is shills and anons identifying them.

you fuckin fags i hate you all nigger lovers, you all probably voted for hillary

thanks just sold 100k

pssst

CCRB is going to moon the fuck out soon. It’s backed by realestate and the applications of it was enough to have me convinced. Already did 102% today and the flash sale is still on lmao

ccrb.io/affiliate/485880

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

how does it feel? That indian micropenis right inside your ass?

lololol they way you say it it sounds like its yours in his ass. GHEY Pajeet

>500 million threads about VEN start appearing overnight
>VENGANG
>MUH PARTNERSHIPS
>grungy rank chart
>$100 BILLION MCAP EOY STAY POOR FAGGOTS
>MUH ANNOUNCEMENT
>MUH PRESENTATION
If you can't see the clear signs of Pajeets dropping their bags you have no one to blame but yourself

HAHAHA TOLD U WALTON WAS SUPERIOR TO THIS SCAM CHINA NEWS WAS FAKED DUM ROUND EYES

You were supposed to get ICX and not VEN..

WORSE THAN TRON AT LEAST NORMALS LIKE TRON

Fuck man just sold my 2300 VEN.. Shit is going nowhere fucking chink scam.

Just about the only coin in the red right now - lol you faggots.

ICX IS KOREAN VEN SCAM

you're retarded if you still hold this shitcoin. it's gonna to be tron all over again

Lol at you all crying you didnt get in at 20 cents. Pro tip, don't buy at ATH, EVER.

With all teh FUD in this thrd now dont be a retard and sell low OP. You were already dumb enough to but the ATH, dont fall for the full pajeet scam. Why the fuck wiould it moon days after it just moved? Hold for at least a month and double your money, or sell now at a loss, the choice is yours. I'm sitting at 100% VEN gains myself because I bought the last FUD. Now is the time to buy.

VeChain Cisco partnership happening in 2 days. Cap this.

fuck you you fucking pajeet, last time i take advice from you eastern niggers again

there is no evidence of any partnership only Cisco wanting to play around with testnet

:’-)

Atleast tron fucking mooned and if your smart you made some money, this shit has litterally been bleeding more than my ex gf (nice). Price has been on a downswing trend for about 4 weeks now exit scam soon sceerncap this.

For those of you that are too stupid to get it
I'll ruin the party for the FUD people

It is all a joke to FUD Ven and other coins they have on purpose to get newfags out. I even have done it... not in Ven though but on XLM.

THEY AREN"T SERIOUS YOU FUCKING MORONS, DONT SELL FOR A LOSS

All this Ven fud happens when it is in a large dip, as soon as it is doing well THESE SAME PEOPLE are hyping the coin up.

Don't fall for it.... sell if you are a moron

>thinks he's not as much a brainlet as the anons you are "FUD" and "trolling"

You will continue to bleed. Ven for sure will moon eventually, but not anytime soon. Continue to bleed newtrader, you'll learn eventually

nice try
have fun with those bags

But i sold half my stack near the top idiot :L

And i bought more during the dip, like a professional. Like you are suppose to do , sorry walton boy

It already stopped, never went below 6$ usd. Hovering in between 6.50-7$
Which is almost double from where it was 3 weeks a go...
Rebranding will put it back on track.

>bought more of a bleeding/sideways coin
>professional

the absolute state of nu-Veeky Forums

SCAM

Pic related to 'airdrop

SCAM

>he took the bait
Well i guess someone gad to post pink wojaks when this thing tanks

It's good, it was just already priced in. You tards fomoing in too late

Yes sell everything please

SELL SELL SELL

ALL YOUR VEN ARE BELONG TO ME

Weak hands expecting immediate gainz or they panic.

i dont see anything

niggers during this week's moon
>$100 eoy easy
niggers during the post-moon dump
>scam coin sell sell sell

which is it pajeets?

be me
>buy at 9
>sell as it crashes to 6
>rebuy at 7.30
>resell at 7
fuck you cunts honestly never again i have actual money to make

please kys you oxygen waisting cunt

when you see FUD on a coin like this you know swing traders who are long on ven are scared they won't get back in but want to and want best price.. the fact it didn't drop much says it all. prepare for next leg soon. I bought back in 100% already.

who wants 1 ven

thx you made me think we have 1 more bull run left because people still havent learned

That's a Ven Brotip ur welcome

Buy high :)

dude we have bull runs all year w this coin you see that right you feel it right you KNOW it right

LOL this is very true

Anyone selling right now is a literal retard.

>ven was shit

Yesssss. It's here! I was waiting for this moment.

>Buy high, sell low
You'll fit in well here, friend

Did you seriously take investment advice from Veeky Forums? A fool and his money are soon parted

oh look it keep crashing im out fuck this

What are you talking about? It's holding steady at 7 bucks.

>tfw I knew there was something up when everyone on Veeky Forums was shilling this shit hard so I sold my VEN and got XLM instead

>Pic related

>Waisting

>another newfag bites the dust

WALTYS ARE WINNING FUCK YOU Veeky Forums

Went all in VEN at 9$ with my life saving, thinking of kms soon. Why did u do this Veeky Forums, what have i ever done to you evil people i hope you all die

Delete Binance and check back in a month. Do not sell. Thank me then

>7008386
Welcome to Veeky Forums
Why do you think half of the threads here are "CRYPTO IS SO EASY, I LOVE BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT! IT ONLY HAS THREE RULES: BUY BUY BUY!"

It's to make you buy into their fucking ponzi meme coin. They're all this way. If you see a post that says "MOOOOOOOOOOOOON" and picture of a symbol you've never seen, chances are it isn't going to moon until morons like the people on this board buy into it.

Guess ill have a go myself too. Hey there pennyless vennies waltonboys laghting at you. (spoiler: I only own some ven).

I told you stupid faggots that the target buy in is .0035 to .0004

No pity for VEN fags

theres still hope
heres the walton ven news
vecha.in

>Went all in ETH at 9$ with my life saving, thinking of kms soon. Why did u do this Veeky Forums, what have i ever done to you evil people i hope you all die
This is you mr Spaghetti Hands

You will never make any money you dumb brainlet, please stop kidding yourself. If you want my advice, i'd cash out into fiat before you completely lose your original investment. It's only a matter of time.