Who else thinks Raiblocks will inevitably fail?

Who else thinks Raiblocks will inevitably fail?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6jZ6ZfMYi14
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HURRY SELL THEM BECAUSE BIZ SAID SO

Give some reasons for that or people are just gonna assume you're a pajeet

If thats how you feel
SELL and STFU
XRB 100$ eoy faggot

Why would it? Pretty awesome team and product works as charm. Its actually best crypto CURRENCY there is out there.

What did he mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=6jZ6ZfMYi14

Using crypto as an actual currency is a delusional meme. Only good applications for crypto are supply chain and voting, maybe a few fintech apps. Nobody is going to pay with an asset that they expect to increase in value....come on.

I don't think it'll fail, I bought over 3000 XRB.

But my concern is that coins like XLM are fast and cheap enough that XRB won't be necessary. I could potentially see it fading into obscurity as the hype dies down.

Of course it will dip (how noob are you?) but not to levels of the crash. Things are starting to recover now a little bit.

oh yeah, how come litecoin, bitcoin cash and other derivates are doing pretty well when bitcoin rises? they all rise up together or die together, also with same logic you may say that xlm won't be necessary

bbbbbbut it iS FAST!!!!

>raiblocks mooning
>fud threads pop up

like a clockwork pls sell me your bags

someone using RaiBlocks architecture + adding smart contracts will be the next 1000x

This is what I'm talking about XLM alraedy makes it useless and it's going to be a whole ecosystem. Why would people use Raiblocks when there are going to be other coins that are also instant and cost 1/100 of a penny per transaction and can do so much more than just p2p transactions? Also more security

That's true, but what about Vertcoin and Bitcoin Gold? They're not doing well. Those coins are technically better than Litecoin or Bitcoin Cash too.

XRB is much faster then XLM though, at least in my experience. XRB was literally 5 seconds today from exchange to wallet, while XLM needs few minutes.

Plus, any fee is a fee, especially once things start growing and scope becomes issue.

and today they said they found a bottleneck in send operation in xrb node and it will be even faster soon

xrb speed of light eoy

back to 20$
30$ incoming

you can say this to all coins
if it cant take over litecoin, xrb can be a niche to p2p micropayments though

Exactly. The simplicity of XRB is what makes it so great. I hold plenty of XLM too, and both are going to succeed because they apply the same principles to different applications.

im fucking annoyed at myself for being a downy when I bought 100 at $6 and panic sold half when it dipped from $30 to $15. it bounced back to near $30 in the same hour

Is there any way to integrate smart contracts + privacy into XRB?

Shitty video with shitty facts. Get the fuck out pajeet and go take a dump on some homeless kid