WaltonChain

Smoking a cigar ready for WTC to moon even harder tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2742709.0
e.vhall.com/714949961
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How much of a pump can we expect tonight?

I'm thinking of buying now and setting a sell order at ~15-20% profit.

Who can know? There are rumors about big news coming up during this even, not even including the several partnerships they're signing tonight. All depends if that rumor comes true. I still expect it to pump a little more regardless of anything.

Quick rundown???

When exactly is this thing supposed to begin?

Its the guy who invented RFID tech. Where they got the name "Walton".

As every time you can't count on a moon mission from news, might as well be a massive dump so be ready.

>every time you can't count on a moon mission from news, might as well be a

im in wtc a good amount, this dump better not dump hard

Are the whales pulling down the market to get profit today? Im pretty noob on crypto my question might be stupid

Possibly shaking off weak hands, I honestly see no reason for dumping now.

I do see that 10BTC guy pushing around the price.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

There they are

lol shaking out weak hands now?? the news sell off may have already started, once it begins the momentum will greatly increase as the price is driven into oblivion , its how the market operates, buy the rumor sell the news, ina bear market the traders move from coin to coin like leeches pumping and dumping where they can scrounge meager profits based on the expectations

ecks dee

If you're that scared just put a stop-loss, but I'm p sure you're just fudding for some reason.

>largest event ever in crypto starts in two hours
yeah, I'll be watching but I really, really, really doubt it

turtlecoin is a trojan horse x-virus that was designed by the US govt and stolen by the chinese. when its activated it WILL destroy all aspects of your social media profile.

The injector that comes with the wallet injects alpha particals into your computor.
This coin is a venus flytrap, voodoo programming venture capitalist shit.

DO NOT BUY TURTLE

EXPERTS estimate more than 10 million devices around the world have been infected by malware linked to turtle coin

I'm in icx

SELL THE NEWS
CRYPTO 101

ICX Main net launched and it dumped
Ven partnered with DNV-GL and it dumped
WTC is going to partner with a bunch of people and it will dump

It's how it goes. Doesn't matter how much potential it has if there is an event with a definitive time then whales will buy up a shitton and dump it before it happens.

you guys realize RFID is dinosaur tech and easily hacked, don't you?
NFC is the future, which by the way the tech your phone uses. They skipped over RFID for security reasons, read up on it.
Oh I forgot to mention VeChain uses NFC :P

no coin will ever have another ethereum-style Run up again. Mark my words

in early 2017 most people in crypto were operating through coinbase. Ethereum was "the" thing to have. There was nothing else. Bitcoin was stale.

the reason ethereum and ripple went straight up for months is because there was no competition. The market is much different now. The dynamics have evolved. People are always going to take profits and move into one of the dozens of other good coins that are primed for a pump. Back then, there was nothing else to buy. You just held eth and prayed.

lol this is so incredibly wrong. go look at archives of coinmarketcap, it's easy to tell you weren't around back in 2016
www.deadcoins.com

and you are so incredibly dense.

I'm familiar with that site, all of those scamcoins were 10 minute projects.

In Q1 2017 ethereum was one of only a small handful of legitimate projects. To someone using coinbase/GDAX, it was the only thing to buy other than bitcoin.

now you have dozens of legitimate projects. Money is always going to flow between them before one can go straight up. This is observable with VEN and WTC for the past three weeks.

holy fuck those suits are atrocious

BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEC

but desfire is fucking expensive

>security
>expense
take a bet on what a company that verifies transactions cares more about

>In Q1 2017 ethereum was one of only a small handful of legitimate projects
i could go back and pull up the archive and show you all the coins that are still legit and operating, but I don't think I care enough to educate someone as retarded as you. but in the off chance that you are somewhat intelligent, i encourage you to look at Q1 archive of CMC, look at the top 50 coins and see where they are at today.

So is conference in 30?

VIPs in Attendance:

Professor Su Yan, a doctoral supervisor of the College of Mechanical Engineering, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, one of the key Chinese universities

Professor Zhang Yan, Vice Dean of Department of Electronics and Information Engineering, Shenzhen Postgraduate School of Harbin Institute of Technology, Professor and doctoral supervisor of the SoC Research Center

Professor Liu Yinchun, Distinguished Professor of the Qinghua Strait Research Institute, Tsinghua University, Beijing

Wu Hongda, Board Chairman of the famous sports brand company Quanzhou Septwolves Sport

Mr. Wang Haiyang, President of the Shenzhen M&A Association of Listed Companies, Mr. Zhang Baolong, Deputy Secretary General, Ms. Lin Qianqian, Deputy Secretary General

Mr. Zhao Liang, Deputy General Manager of China Mobile Communications Corporation (CMCC) subsidiary Shenzhen China Mobile

Mr. Yan Xiaoqian, Board Chairman of Chinese top business and government summits men's wear brand KALTENDIN Fashion Chairman

Mr. An Xinxin, CMO of Cointime service platform focusing on the blockchain industry

Mr. Ye Zuyan, COO of blockchain information service platform Chainfor

Mr. Han Lihua, founder of the professional financial news website Jinniu, Ms. Zhong Yanhong, Business Manager, Head of Event planning department Ms. Xie Na

Xandre, Eric, Michael, representatives of the global leading comprehensive digital trading platform Coinnest

Mr. Hwang Hakin, the founder of the Korean Academy of Science and Technology, the founder of South Korea's famous NIDS sensor company

Mr. Gong Jongyeol, Doctor of information science, President of the Korean Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute

link to stream

Sadly it won't be streamed, if you dig around a little you can find tweets from people in attendance. They are recording the conference and will be uploading it somewhere after the fact.

FUKKIN LOVE MY WALTIN WHY PEOPLE DONT LIKE US LIKE VEN THEY SCAM WE HAVE THE RFI TECH WHEN CAN WE ANNOUNCE CISCO AND BMW PARTNERSHIPS

WE MUCH BETTER VEN THEY SELL WALLS 120 Bitcoin we only TEN WE MUCH ESSIER TO BUY I AM TIRED OF CHINSE SCAM

Sounds like the third chain will be announced.

oh shit, fomo incoming then sell the news

What are you smoking? WTC blew through three different giant ass sell walls today alone, and the last two were over 140 btc.
Somebody is a salty no-walty

I WALTON NODE TIL END I HATE SCAMS LIKE VEN STEAL PARTNERS WE BETTER RFI TEK I THIBJ THEY LIE ABOUR CHINA AND PARTNERS WE REAL CHINESE LIKE ME I LIKE WALTONS

Note that this is someone who also said that the IoT alliance was literally the biggest news in crypto ever and would send it into the stratosphere.

good talk

WAIT ARE WE PART IOT ALLIANCE??? I WILL TELL CHINESE FRIENDS BUY IF YES

yeah that guy is a fucking idiot but people should fomo over the third child chain since it was meant to be released in feb

I SOLD WALTON FOR ICX BECAUSE THE STUPID ICX INSIDER SAY TOO LATE TO BUY WALTON IT ALREADY PUMPED

FUCK THE STUPID ICX INSIDER

IOT ALLIANCE REAL?!?

Wasn't that announced a couple weeks ago?

NO I MISS IF TRUE BIG NEWS IF TRUE ONNY VEN IOTA THERR BIG NEWS WHY NOT MAKE PAERNERS WITH CISCO THEY WANT CHAIN TO STOP COUNTERFEIT AND LUXURE GOODS THEY TWEETED THEY HAVE SANDBOX FOR TESTING WHY VEN AND NOT WALTON NODE TEST CAN WE CONFIRM MANAGERS

Third chain or positive China Mobile clarification on scope of the partnership and were flying past 500k sats.

NEVER SELL WALTONS NEVER IT BIG IN IOT ALLIANCE SOMEDAYS

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2742709.0

THANK YOU THAT DIFFERENT THAN IOT ALLIANCE BUT MOBILE IOT IS GOOD WE MOON

fuck you all, I thought this was a Mcdonald's coin and didn't buy in at 2$ . Fuck you all and good luck. HODL

congratulations from a Venbro

we all win together

Thx. I think VEN should go green again in a few hours when this is over. GL.

I have a feeling it's gonna be some pretty significant news. Maybe some hardware demo or prototype? More info about their NarrowBand-IoT tech?

This event seems like their most professional and expensive one to date.

I'm 50/50 VEN/WTC broseph. It's just WTC's turn now, time to shine after months of sideways and downwards trading. VEN will blow up as we approach 2/26 guaranteed.

Can't decide if I want to give into the sell the news meme here or not. Shit is tempting

chong detected

e.vhall.com/714949961

There's a livestream. Requires flash and probably gives installs chinese btc miners on your pc, but it's a livestream.

Another sell wall on Binance just got eaten up.

Price predictions?

Need 27 billion mc to hit 1k a coin.

AKA, CMC rank #4.

With ever increasing total mc, this isnt unrealistic

As long as we get there before the great bitcoin crash/correction, I agree.

The kikes will just send over a sandnigger to crash a plane into their office like with the last WTC

I was calling $52-54 with a correction to around $46-48 depending on caliber of announcement. I have a feeling this may be WTC's shining moment when it clicked for investors and begins to truly grow towards a well deserved top 10 spot. They have a problem solving platform with an actual product already in testing/use with local municipalities and supply chain industries. It's a no brainer to hold WTC until EOY.

Network Traveler predicts 10B due to todays news

Network traveler is a fucking moron so take that with a grain of salt. He was predicting that shit back with the IOT news. Be happy with a 2X.

I---I don't know about all that. I mean anything is possible but it would have to be monstrous fucking news to propel it like that. Like we're rolling it out to all of China. If it even goes to 3-4B I'll die from a heart attack.

>dozens of legitimate projects
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'd sure hope so, but I don't see anything close to a 10x happening here. Maybe 2-3x, or maybe just a push to $60ish and then a correction.

anyone else noticing the massive sell walls at 390,000 sats? Don't think this is getting past those anytime soon.

5000$ wtc EOY easy

it's probably too late to buy in right?

I wonder how many people on Veeky Forums would shit themselves if Sunny Lu walked out onto that stage and that was the secret partnership.

Sounds like 6 child chains instead of three, I'm about to bust a nut

Its never too late. The best time to buy is always right now.

Kek

No, never buy at the ATH. Learn from the event and get in early on the next thing.

Don't know what the fuck he's talking about but walmart was on the screen.

fucking walmart!

WALMART FUCKING CONFIRMED ,
VENKEKS BTFO

is walmart big in china?

Not really. There are 115 of them.

chinkfags, translate for us
make yourself useful

Their 3rd blockchain project is with walmart.

(Walmart isn't that big in china, but still amazing news)

Its Over. Price just dropped $2

DUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

ALL IN VEN

KEK

News is being sold.

that was mofos selling on the BIG NEWS

hmmm good news but nothing amazing. Still I would love to be holding wtc right now

It's funny you say that because I was watching both charts and WTC dipped 2K Sats and Ven shot up 2K sats.

WTC is dropping. No news coming out. He's explaining BlockChain. FUCK

Tbh, both are solid and easy for swing trades

There's still many hours to go.

A guy just got up and left.

Opening speech just started

Restroom? Phone call maybe.