So these two public defecating imbeciles have launched a extreme fud campaign against Link and just geared up the...

So these two public defecating imbeciles have launched a extreme fud campaign against Link and just geared up the shilling machine after the $2.25 Million ChainLink Crypto Fund news came out. Watch any communication with the Mobius founders and you'll find out these guys are completely incompetent. It's a 100% pajeetscam.

Don't buy Mobius. Don't even buy into a small position of these pathetic curry coins to hedge your Link.

youtube.com/watch?v=1r44z0vd7n8&

>4:20
>10:55

Oh man, stinky linkies are sperging so hard now that their precious shitcoin isn't the only one trying to tackle decentralized oracles

Rule of thumb, if the team has pajeets or blacks never buy

correct.

It's actually very telling of Mobius, that there are actually paid shills.

Every time a Mobius thread is created, you immediately see 3 or 4 retards saying the same bs "I market sold my link for mobius hur dur I'm a genius".
They plagiarized a part of LINK whitepaper, they will release a TEST net in Q2 this year, while Link already has one since 2017, and the simplified mainnet is coming in Q1.

At the same time you can see the difference there is between the Sergey interviews and this pajeet team, there's a least a 40iq points in difference. In the whitepapers you can see the same.

I actually researched this to see if it was a worthwhile opponent of Link and my conclusion is that it's clearly not. It's not a threat at all.
Sadly, we will have to deal with these guys shitting on all the Link threads that we make.

once you go black, you never get your money back.

you forgot women.

link is a fag coin anyway... gtfo

Show me your color you fucking shit skin.

ivan's sister is getting shit on by turks in germany while he posts this

I see pajeets have declared war on linkies.
We REALLY need flags to get this fuckers out of here, what a shame we have to deal with your kind.

When she asked about the target audience hahahahah holy shit, the way they roll their eyes at questions.

They don't even know what the fuck they're doing, they talk like literal stuttering potheads pumped full of soy with that high pitched girly voice.

wow, stinky linkies are sure upset that people can see the obvious truth: Mobius is superior to Chainlink. Does ChainLink have a whitepaper? WaltonChain partnership? Jed McCaleb as an advisor? No. The creator of LINK won't even communicate, lmao. LINK is dead people, sell your bags and move on.

Fucking indians are so disgusting, fuck off mobius shills

What's going on

Arm or leg?

>Does ChainLink have a whitepaper?
I hope you're baiting.
Even linkies create better FUD against link.

my fucking sides
still bought in. Autism in CEO does not indicate bad investment

woops, meant roadmap, my bad :^)

Yes, simplified Mainnet by Q1.
Mobius will release a TEST net on Q2 according to their roadmap. And there's not even a mention of a Mainnet in 2018.
That's how shit mobius is.

JUST

Women are passable as long as they don't get any technical or finance related position

What's the problem?
Prostitutes are good.

Breaking news: India has more shit on the streets than doctors, farmers, firemen, and every working person on the country.

>not letting all the ledditors and newfags get scammed by pajeets
Any true LINKmarine would have finished accumulating by now.

FUCK

What's going on is irrelevant. Anyone with half a brain and some working experience would privately contact complaining costumer if he's going to tell him to shut up and fuck off.

What David Gobaud is doing is escalating this to a potential YouTube comment shit show.

Basing your investments on race is pretty fucking stupid.

What a menagerie of distrustful folks

What coin

I took a shit this morning, a real belly rumbler. I jumped outta bed, ran to the shitter and held on for dear life. As the hot liquid stream of shit spewed from my anus, it let out a unique sound.

**MMM-MMO-MMOBIIUUSS**

And there I sat, sweat on my brow, gasping for air. I flushed the hot steaming stew of shit down the toilet and for the most part forgot about it, until now.

Or women

No, it's not. If you see minorites and baby boomers are investing in a coin, it's probably a scam or the market is over-saturated and will crash soon.

come on

STINKY LINKIES BTFO

You have to invest. The price is your life.

Company A: 1000 ethnic Norwegians
Company B: 1000 ethnic Botswanians

What coins are you invested in right now?
Asking for a friend...

Why do you keep trying to defend pajeets? Do you know you won't succeed right?

Well said

Norwegians.

With wrists that skinny how did you even hold the pen to write?

i'm actually not defending pajeets. just teaching the ivans their place as a lower race

btw i'll be in amsterdam in a few months nutting all over russian/EE sluts and i'll be thinking of you when i'm draining my nuts out on them for a hundred bucks or whatever your subhumans charge

BIIIIITTTTCCCCOONNNEEEEEEEEECCCCTT

But seriously, 70% of my holdings are ETH. The rest in NEO, ICX, VEN, TEL, etc.

Why do you assume I'm russian? you retarded mongoloid.
Do you think I care if you fuck a russian prostitute? lol
I just said this: Russians > Pajeets
Anyone with half a brain realizes that. I already made my argument: how many russians shit on the streets?

I'll read the whitepaper first.

Were talking about people in the team.

Ok sweet, thanks for letting me know what to sell.

sure.

like:

>Brown id

Whatever you say street shitter

>how many russians shit on the streets
says the ivan as he injects krokodil into his ass

np stay poor

Sound like Ivan fucked your gf senpai

You sound pretty mad and are arguing with people you don't know the race/ethnicity of.

And guess what, when Sergey deploys the mainnet, he's gonna take his BRD (Big Russian Dick) and ravage your pajeet butthole.

I can't breathe

Sorry.
Russians > Pajeets
Link > Mobius.
Proof here: And in the videos and whitepapers (which mobius plagiarized). Obviously, I don't expect anyone with such a low IQ to differentiate between one team and another, independent of race.
I'm done talking with you.

Mobius is the Jeb of middleware

MOBIUS IS LOW ENERGY

JUST

AWESOME

Finished that for you.

Do yourselves a favor and remember this, faggots
Samsung+Walton+Mobius=$$$$

Talk about the plagiarism, nobody gives a fuck about what you're posting retard. You got fucking destroyed, nigger.

Sergey eats, Mobius shits.

>And in the videos and whitepapers (which mobius plagiarized). Obviously, I don't expect anyone with such a low IQ to differentiate between one team and another,

Burger addicted philosophy major vs IT Genius Pajeets.

FUCK

This board is lost without flags.

They're so cucked and uncreative that they follow Pajeet religion.

>ivans in here getting BODIED in their own thread
>w-we need flags g-guys ;-;

when i'm in amsterdam in a couple months i'll be posting pics on here of all the russian sluts that i'm emptying my nutsack on

get ready to jack off, poors

>'t expect anyone with such a low IQ to differentiate between one team and another,
You forgot to mention stanford grads!

>literal state of LINKers

how scared are you holy shit lmfao

Your id is an anagram for Kucoid LMFAO

I'm telling you fuckers Mobius is a front. Jed Mcaleb took the ICO money to build his own oracles. The mobius token is for the shit apps on the mobius site. Look at the people complaining whose mobius tokens didnt show up or are frozen in their accounts.

really? ive never seen this done even on fucking /pol/ but some butthurt linkie will ask for literal proof of whiteness from someone who doesn't buy it? lol

desu im just butthurt i missed the ICO because they were so selective about it, and never rebought because i don't think its odds are THAT good. it could succeed, but the people behind it aren't technical enough, imo

So you have nothing valuable to respond with? Got it.
>IT Genius
>Pajeets
Pick one. Also, if we're going to include advisors let's include the advisors for chainlink too: several computer science professors vs plagiarising shitskin pajeets.

Wow, I fucking wonder who will be more successful.

link is shit prajeet upper caste designated street shitter
Mobius is ratcatcher sewer cleaning prajeet caste that picks poo up in designated street and cooks rat with it

pls prajeet how about centralised loos first?
Mobius is a literal poocoin

pakki tier prajeet tier there user
001 poo has been deposited in the loo

I'll take three Stanford university PhD Pajeets over a project that relies on memes and LARPers to prop itself up. Seriously, when was the last time you heard anything from Sir Gay?

Oh man linkies are shitting their pants sweating now that street shitters are drowning their precious oracle.

Still got nothing to say about them literally stealing from the link whitepaper?

>I'll take three Stanford university PhD Pajeets

ah cut and copy coding what is it with prajeets and inept blatant low quality plagiarism with no qa?

show your low caste skin streetshitter.........

I don't own any Mobius or LINK, it's just hilarious to see you guys sperging out now that Link has a competitor. Also, check out these godlike quints bitches.

you were born brown because you plagiarised badly in a prior incarbnation you know

keep it up and you will be back as a nigger next time

TOP KEK, it's so fun triggering delusional linkies.

You weren't fooling anyone you dribbling retard.

that's the white man laughing at designated shitting streets and prajeet qa enjoy your buffer overrun spawned by butthurt vatniks The comedy gold will be you have to pay your fine to decrypt your hd in link because you had a Mobius wallet Never forget prajeet qa = win8/office365

Keep going. Your nonsensical posts only makes me laugh harder.

000000001 poo has been deposited in your loo

Monis is a Paki
Cyrus is an Irani

Keep up your irrational hatred of Indians.

imagine refusing to invest in something because their developers are a different skin color

lets just forget they're both from Stanford, work with Walton chain, etc/

ha ha funny your skin is the same color as the shit i took earlier today(in the toilet mind you)lol!

>asians are a minority
>what is NEO and VEN

Guys the gig is up. Known scammer Nick Szabo (aka: Crypto Nick) has promoted and retweeted something bout Link. Its bitconnect all over again.

I think it's pretty rational.

this, x100. its all over twitter

holy fuck liberal soyboy is in the house! the SJW is strong with you, friend. Might want to check to see if your balls are still attached

This

im not a stinky linkie nor this shitcoin fan, but

>I actually researched this
and yet you provide no arguments for your claim. this is retarded, you know that, right? just coming through to tell you that

Thank you sir for interest in Mobius (MOBI). As I stated beforehand do not buy link at all costs and highly consider mobius for future profit. Thank you and come again

Stinky linkies got bodied by mobius face it guys. WTC is unbeatable. Guardian masternodes, Knights of Walton, Knights of Mobius. kys linkies