I just want to make it so my semi ex girlfriend can see my success and wish she never did what she did

I just want to make it so my semi ex girlfriend can see my success and wish she never did what she did.

sorry bro, doesn't matter how rich you get, she'll always desire the chadcock

The only person you should seek to impress, user, is you.

i suggest investing KEK coin

You'll never make it with that mindset. Your ex is likely never going to think of you ever again while she marries and has beautiful kids with a better man.

Not a good look dude, trying to get back at her now would be like putting your hand on a stove and hoping that she gets burned from it.

Do this for yourself and not for her, trust me on this one. You will be much happier in the future.

>semi ex

She's your ex or she's not. Sounds like she should be. Stop being an emotionally attached pussy.

How?

Get better girls. If you really want me to psychoanalyze you you re going to have to pay me.

I am successful and I no longer care about those faggots that wronged me in the past
I just moved on, you should too, faggot.

you're me about 10 months ago
>suspect gf cheating
>catch gf cheating
>massive breakup
>sort myself out
>lose 45 lbs
>focus on increasing crypto gains though icos
>become millionaire
the best part is she still has a thumbdrive of mine with an encrypted file containing some of my private keys. knowing she is so close and yet so far from my bags gives me such a towering level of smug. she has no fucking idea how to deal with my attitude and i haven't even started flaunting my wealth yet. i'm waiting until the end of this year after i 10-20x again.

Why not change your private keys dumb ass?

You didn't deserve whatever your ex did to you but you tolerated it.

Learn not to tolerate shit. How many other people in your life do you allow to hurt you, use you, belittle your existence?

Growth is on you. Grow, love yourself, find more people who love you.

why? there's no possible way she could break the encryption

>semi ex girlfriend

Ohh boy. Don't be that guy. You need to cut off all contact with exes and block them on social media. Even if you don't have any issues with them and are totally cool with them, you both need to understand that the relationship is over and the only way to move on is by moving past them.

On the off-chance she has some nerdy dude wrapped around her finger that she can convince to try to break the encryption? It's doubtful, but why risk it?

If it makes you feel any better, she likely won't know you changed the private keys anyways so you can still maintain your level of smugness.

nah, change it. with roasties you never know

lads, i used multiple algos stronger than SHA256 (what BTC uses itself) and a password 35+ characters long not to mention the iterations
if that file is at risk everyone's crypto is at risk

Too bad you let a part get cut

T-thanks user

I just blocked her now.

ahh fuck. You try to spend less than 100 hours in paint and this is what you get