what actually happened

bancor hodlers got jewed

Jews, user. Jews.

>it's real
What the actual fuck

fucking saved

>being a woman is so hard
>stop being mean to Jews

What the fuck is up with all of these mentally retarded, super sensitive journalists these days?

Internet, modern "Journalist" get their source material from a distance while old Journalist would stump out to where ever shit went down and hang out with cops and medical crews as some mutilated person was scraped off the ground after a car accident.
Just look at how they used to be youtube.com/watch?v=0HWHhev-aag and how they act nowadays.

"journalism" nowadays is
>i will publish anyones bullshit as long as they pay me well

Every fuckin time

>Turns out the /pol/tards of Veeky Forums as always were right
Friendly reminder everyone called the jew on this ICO and if you bought this shit you lost several moon missions last year for some shit token which couldn't boom on a super bull market

>veeky forums
i love when they do that

true dat, still have a bag around that I paid for 10 ETH

ouch, hope that's not all you have

nah a small bag something like 5% that's why I never lost my shit on this.

Is this the chick was tweeting about being a female ceo and walking out of a plane in some wierd humble brav

What even happened to bancor? wasn't the ICO responsible for eth hitting $400 the first time around?

It's kinda what happened though. The telegram and slack were spammed to shit. Terrible opportunity cost for anyone that held but might work out this year bancor.network/discover
>inb4 emotional posters get triggered by mine

GTKRWN

pretty much delivering desu. see link above. pointless posting about it here.

look at that image again and see where she used to work. figure the rest out yourself