STAY AWAY FROM TURTLE COIN

>The TRTL key logger memes were true
The devs are very deep into TOR, the wallet uses injection code to download a trojan. The wallet you download is NOT the same as the supposed open source one. Trade Ogre is a low volume exchange that was created days before TRTL stared gaining traction, it is undoubtedly part of the exit scam. This info is all readily available on their discord, which they are using to coordinate a MASSIVE shilling campaign here. I wish I had listened to my gut and stayed away from this coin.

Other urls found in this thread:

blockzero.simplecast.fm
github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>t.latecoiner

Bump, please don't fall for this shit Veeky Forums. The devs gots greedy and showed their hand too early.

As long as there are dumb shits like yourself these scams will prosper, morons like you will hurt everyone on the long run due to governments using fucktards like you to place regulation so you can stop shooting yourself in the foot

I hate your guts and i hope you lose everything

I had 250K TRTL, I uninstalled the wallet and wiped my computer after doing my research. I should have listened to the user's on here warning about the key logger.

>I had 250K TRTL
Like I said, you're a latecoiner. Fix your grammar, pajeet

Go back to your discord. I uninstalled everything related to TRTL a week before it became difficult to mine.

>t.salty latecoiner

I could have prevented this by just listening to the user's on here, but I'm glad I was fast enough to wipe everything and change my pass codes before they stole anything.

How do I wipe the computer without losing files?
Can the trojan be found using norton etc?
Plz no bully

Anyone who's buys into this obvious absolute garbage scam of a shitecoin deserves to lose their money. With that being said, the people who shill it deserve a slow and agonizing death for being such huge faggots

It depends, I thankfully had a backup on another drive from a few months ago. If you didn't back up your PC you are in trouble.

If you have proof that shows the wallet isn't a keylogger, then why don't you post it? Even a comparison of the hashes would help.

You needs to delete system 32

what proof is there of an actual keylogger on this thing? or is it just jason parsers fault?

so it's a keylogger/trojan/thermonuclear device until proven otherwise?
Thanks just bought 100k

If you have a USB or External Hard Drive, you can move files you need to them and then reformat your comp. Could also use Google Drive.

kek, this is funny

Go back to your stupid discord. You showed your hand too early and now no one else will fall for this shit. Fuck off.

Rocksteady Nakamoto here....

Great. Thanks a lot. What a fucking bunch of cunts.

yeah Fuck no.kys

send me your turtle coward

i FUD turtle in multiple threads every day and i wont stop until someone sends me 100k TRTLs

TRTLuxybMPLe8uZzUjwWmN1uKCEA9SKZ9DwiDDU3JNyjaViPhpWExwuVqzJwqa3oCB45gATzdpEGmBWwWvncppeZTBboyAyBRS2

turtlecoin was built by the russians as a entry point into american IP address in order to do (((their))) bidding. YOU WERE WARNED

>Please reinstall a trojan to send me worthless shitcoins
No

thanks! just sent 100k.

You know how there's no such thing as bad press?
Yeah this coin is going straight into lamboland.

you sound like a smart guy, I'm sure you could handle a little trojan

wtf kinda dog is that

If you spent more than 30 dollars on Trtl you are a fucking moron

Screams shitcoin all around, no wonder you guys got scammed. Only a gullible sheep would buy this

Jokes on you i spent exactly 30 dollars on it. I'll be the one laughing though when its $1 per coin

If you have a spare drive do a fresh install of windows on it, then move the files over that are needed. Just wipe the old drive after that.

If anything, being a dumbass and downloading this will help you sort out what files are actually worth saving.

Helpful user pls help me mine coins in the mining thread
I actually started but I am unsure if I am doing it right

I have nothing to say to you, enjoy getting lunch and an ice cream one day 5 years later. If 1 dollar ever happened, which 100% it won't

So much FUD

Turtle Power

TRTLuyPoV4FMsXSZyEKq6Z5kSkKgjqzoDEJ11nMohPRWYJ99UMzLWNPN3F2pUTLTGVeTRUvr3i9yHDdQctX1kzZj6KbdBUELX8E

send them to me if you dont want em thanks

TRTLv1MqpyB84vh9kg8fDJ1KiQdBzNT63j9jS4FoFDLc2CRgxbxkA71MP5h9NfPuhXSXrmLXik6pChAzKx2U3ex8QmjQS649AFc

The TRTL shills just linked this thread in their discord. Unbelievable.

Sounds like early bitcoin fud

So there's a keylogger/trojan yet there's no screenshots or any sort of evidence, or any virus scanner that picks any of this up. Therefore this is using some 0day trojan, but yet YOU know about it even though it's 0day?

Hint: The only way this has a keylogger/trojan is if it IS in fact using a 0day, meaning you would have no way to detect it to even determine that in the first place.

People need to apply some basic logic before buying into this garbage FUD.

Lol k.

pls send me your turtlecoin if you dont want them anymore

:(

I'm so late t othe party

TRTLv2bU8J6gHKRGX9bhFpYXWTJT5ii5uMVpg8tCXcdp65aJAgE2A81J8WNsuwMQDXZZpVUVLhGZFji9wkB3VH6f1oJ4tzHxPd3

TradeOgre is linked with TurtleCoin? TurtleCoin has a keylogger and is open source?

You are fucking retarded. There is no shilling campaign on Discord either, you could join it and find out.

I installed a second keylogger to counteract the first keylogger. Still enjoying my 10x.

This is the easiest FUD to counter:

Turtle is Open Source. It's a fork of ByteCoin. there is no key logger.
If there was a keylogger it would have been found
>side point
show me where in the code the keylogger is. I'll give you 1 eth. go. do it now.

Beyond that you don't have to install the turtle software, there is a paper wallet.

Kek

how many did you mine? you realize that shit's worth a lot now, right?

there is none. it's open source. if there was proof people would be linking to where the keylogger is.

listen to the interview, the main dev is american and actually a cool guy blockzero.simplecast.fm

lol it won't hit $1 per coin, that would be cool tho

No one's buying it bud, get back to your discord.

Holy hell this made me laugh,

It's too late dude. Devs fucked up hard. Didn't answer questions, let a small handful of people become whales before the masses.

It doesn't matter if it isn't a scam, the devs totally fucked up any potential it had by giving 90% of the coins to like 6 people.

Go fuck off. It's over.

>when you resort to meaningless statements to try to act like you made the right decision in not buying it

see at 1 cent per TRTL

Lmaoo "it's over."

Meanwhile it's awaiting approval for listing on Tradesatoshi right now. LOL.

>$500,000 volume
>nobody
I mean it's still small time, yah,

>reddit formatting
>coins only 4.1% mined but "nobody new can get coins"
>literally outing self as mad they don't have coins
the guy with the most coins isn't even a dev, he's some rich bitcoin whale the devs literally posted the coin on biz in December when mining started. they didn't premine or try to hide anything.

>parted some plebbitors, pajeets and brainlets from their money

People don’t even know that TRTL is nothing but scammers and discord shillers.

Every post and response you see about TRTL is made by 3-4 people.

DONT LET THEM FOOL
YOU

if you dont want them send to me plz only have 5k thanks

TRTLv1MqpyB84vh9kg8fDJ1KiQdBzNT63j9jS4FoFDLc2CRgxbxkA71MP5h9NfPuhXSXrmLXik6pChAzKx2U3ex8QmjQS649AFc

Thank you, its really difficult for me to constantly switch IP's. Im glad you recognise the hard work I put in.

Another lame attempt to save face.

TRTL is a blatant scam, just look at at this garbage shilling. Every fucking 15 min there’s a turtle post.

It’s from uneasy fuckers that want to dump their shit on you.

This is desperation at its finest.

If I had a dime for every user that got ripped off...

There's over 3,000 people in the discord and most of them are from Veeky Forums. If you wait long enough you can get a screenshot of people saying almost anything. Yesterday two people got in an argument over what's the best beer. Does that mean all turtle holders fighter over beer?

Lol k.

>claims with no proof
You're making extraordinary claims, this requires evidence. If you have no evidence then it is FUD plain and simple.

Really helping your case, bud.

It wasn't a lie sirs, am simple pajeet. I get paid in meme money to shill TRTL, i have over 9000 fake accounts. you are very right my friend.

Lmao meanwhile you have no proof but co-ordinated discord shills.

Stay far away from this shit people. There’s literally a 1000 other coins that are better and will at least allow you to sleep at night

thought you got rid of me fuckers

Send your scam coins here kthx
TRTLuxjwHbSMbc1GDB7hzQ6gi9ZtPwbV8jMTubUyidMzXsQ7nvgnfXFP4N2upgcJdtSQQAhZj2yJs6KJPXSgzPaiijFDbuLt4CG

> let a small handful of people become whales before the masses.
This was advertised on here for weeks before it hit TradeOgre. You're a fucking retard.

Actually here is the proof I have that there are NO VIRUSES: github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin
Where is your proof about viruses?

At some level I feel it was a matter of time until someone realized Veeky Forums is full of gullible newfags and set up a nice scam they'd happily fall for.

I'm more than happy to pick apart the supposed keylogger.

So far I've not even seen a hash of the file that I can start looking into the supposed malicious file. I'm ready to disassemble it, just point me in the right direction for the wallet and I can show evidence in either direction.

By gullible newfags falling for a scam do you mean people like you believing that there is a keylogger on an open source file that nobody has ever proven?

The github has been posted dozens of times

This. 20 threads on the catalog suddenly every day about a coin worth 5 SAT that's only available through an obscure market that didn't exist until very recently.

Folks were saying that wasn't the actual keylogger though.

Assuming it pulls down the keylogger at a later time via TOR as OP suggested though off of the official wallet? If so I can still show the wallet is acting as a loader.

Brb, will make a new thread once I either validate or debunk it and crosspost here if this thread is still up.

this is getting to trump levels of fake news

fucking epic

keep it up and see you on KuCoin in 2 months

Just dropped another 100$ on it just to make fags like you mad. Stay poor c*cks

That's because this is a Veeky Forums project, only Veeky Forums knows about it. No shit that Veeky Forums is gonna make threads on it nonstop when it moons 20x in one week.

it cannot do such thing because IT'S OPEN SOURCE, you can SEE WITH YOUR OWN EYES WHAT THE PROGRAM DOES
it can't be a LOADER of any kind

That's nice, do you usually compile your programs yourself after downloading the source code? Because the precompiled executable triggers several AV's scanners.

I don't mind, the less retards on Veeky Forums the better. I think you're doing a good deed by driving them out. The thing collapsed a little early, sadly.

uhhhh i have downloaded many miners in my day whipper snapper, turtle isnt showing any thing. you got proof or is it that a whippin

kek
fuck you

you cant put malware in open source

are you fucking retarded? Of course you can. Unless someone has audited all the code there could be malware in there.

This is all bullshit FUD. I installed the wallet when biz first shilled this coin. I mined 400K of them in about 1 hour and then went back to mining ETH. I went about my life for the next week and now turtle is trading at like 16 sats and was 27 sats earlier in the day. My hour worth of mining is worth like $900 right now, even with a bunch of you easily manipulated fags selling off all your bags due to the fud.

I don't care what you do... buy some, don't... fud it everyday with easily disprovable shit about malware, etc. I don't give a rat fuck. I'm mining it right now. It's more profitable than ETH + DCR currently. So what if there are people that have millions of the coin... every coin has that. You still have an opportunity to be a sizeable fish on this coin.

I have about 13kh mining it right now and I think I'll see 20-25k trtl a day. I honestly could see this thing going higher. Lots of buying going on in sync with the fud.

Also - the x-fer is pretty quick. I transfered my 400K turtle onto tradeogre and everything seems just fine.

Ignore the fud. I can screenshot the whole process. From mining, to x-fering to tradeogre, to selling, to laughing at these fud fags that are missing out on thousands of dollars in very, very easy money.

Thanks, just sold 100k

bump

>jews jewing jewingly
I thought this was just a fun shitcoin, but the layers upon layers of organized and relentless lies being spread by kikeops about fake viruses has got me thinking maybe I should hold onto the 500k I've still got left from mining a bit longer. I was going to just dump them... but if lying fucking jews want a crash so badly, maybe I'm thinking this is actually worth holding onto for another month after all...

there is obvious pump and dump happening here. there is a group of people that are organizing their shilling then fudding.

I think it's the same people doing both at once as well. They've learned from UFR that only shilling a coin makes discussion about the coin look inorganic. Fudding a coin builds controversy and makes random people join in because they want to see if people got hacked.

"ill give u free trtl if you download this wallet from this link"

anyone who falls for that deserves to get scammed

if you look at the post times and match it to the candles it lines up. and it clearly worked. these boys are making bank.

I wonder if mkid is one of them.

IDK what's gong on so I'm just gonna hodl on, its a hell of a ride, damn near happening levels of amusement.

TRTLv1M7GHuZN8vtTewXzz2E2Dc2G5vrYCHmQ13z6mfFT4eegWCGnmebebzovMsyFkPoEYaRaSjcrK4MAZ5WB9wxEjU3PjXEtjz

"ill give you free turtle if you make an offline paper wallet"

so how do they scam you with an offline wallet exactly?

Can confirm for virus. I downloaded this and immediately every key in my apartment vanished and was replaced by a wax copy. Do not download. I repeat, DO NOT FALL FOR THE MEME