Biz i just want to say thank u. in just 4 months i turned my uni loan ($8k per year to live on) into $432k

biz i just want to say thank u. in just 4 months i turned my uni loan ($8k per year to live on) into $432k.

now ur probably thinking:
1. how the fuck did u live if u put it all into crypto
2. how the fuck did u even make money from here

well biz, to answer the first question i live at my moms house and have no bills to pay. my travel costs were paid with my small amount of savings.

to answer the second question, you just have to sift through the garbage. and let me tell u, there's A LOT of garbage on here - 99% shitcoins, 1% gems and i mean absolute GEMS.

when i turn this into 7-8 figures the first thing i will do is complete my life goal, which is to buy my mom a house.

thank u so much. seriously.

Nice LARP op

courtney.

What ico

Do you want to be friends? Let's be friends, I'm good at making TA, I have read quite a few books on it.

What were ur beat coins

Why do so many fucking rich fags refuse to say what specifically they invest in? I feel like theyre just self conscious.

5 k to 300 k here. Rode dgb till June, Rode ARK till October. All in LINK.

In stocks, buy DGAZ right now. DGAZ is literally at an all year low and has had major bull runs in february in the past.

lmfao. Are you a freshman? I'm same, been around since last summer, turned 1k into 327k as of today. I just need /biz to help me find one or two more gems and I'm done before I started. I can follow my interests and learn my passions instead of wage slaving.

post your buy history

cause it wouldn't matter what I rode to get here. But for the record. WTC under a dollar to around 6. Jumped into XLM pre IBM and stayed in that for a while. Then IOTA from under a dollar to around 5. Then ICX. Next will be WAN.

Grats OP, I hope to make it this year.

How did you do it? Please help. I only have 100k and that took years.

I met a dude at a coffee shop that was with his friends talking about crypto, he and others are pretty bullish on wanchain. What do you think it does that other coins don't?

I just wish I had a sizeable amount to put in. Ive been in crypto since spring and turned my 500 to 5000 with btc and eth. And most coins are shitcoins so now im down to 3800

thought you only traded crypto varappi

By larping his way to the top.

45k in telegram prerelease. 12k in subreddit. Filled out in 8 mins. These are of course hype reasons for a price run up. Then there are other reasons, private smart contracts and private interchain operations is really important because businesses don't want truly public ledgers.

err I got lucky. WTC was when I was a nub and was happy with blockchain as a service idea and then the Samsung VP was being shilled constantly at the time. So I decided I'd buy it. I don't panic sell so when the whole china shit went down I just held, and researched other coins. Joined a trading group that shilled XLM pre IBM so I figured I'd gotten everything I could out of WTC and bought it. then the rest was fairly easy just luck. I fucked up huge though, I had 600k REQ at one point that I picked up at under 4 cents, but I sold it literally the day before it mooned. I could be at almost a million right now. Never bought it back though cause I'm fucking stubborn.

yeah. but i dont know. i just hate lines like
>99% of coins are shit,1% are GEMS
Something like that just hits me the wrong way.
who the fuck is varappi?

>a trading group
like a telegram group?

slack but sort of. it's not payed just other people who have made money discussing ideas. Then I have a friends who's a quant at a fund he helps me sometimes.

how do you find places like this/get invites?

this is the worst larp imaginable

stop it, let the autties have hope

i took out my 401k 3 days ago and I'm up 2050%. Thanks biz. There is a lot of shitcoins on here but if you are psychic, like me, you'll know which random low market coins to go all in on.

No exchange yet?

NIMFA.
DYOR

>trump supporter
just sold 100k

He's larping you retard

>All in LINK

awwwwyes.jpg