Any other nocoiners here who are just here to collect wojaks and watch others suffer?

Any other nocoiners here who are just here to collect wojaks and watch others suffer?

FUCKING NORMIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not a nocoiner, just a small bagholder.
>5 days ago, up 25% from initial investment
>now down 5%

Should I kms?

Well, what does the fox say?

Holla
It's legit surreal how fucking deranged these people are no one wants to use these meme coins as real money.
It's just Internet autist trying to get rich quick I can't wait till this shit collapses.

watch from the sidelines while people make money nigger, its clear you dont know enough about crypto anyway based on your comment

I've never seen so many people hyped about losing money is fucking pathetic

pink wojacks are worthless outside Veeky Forums they are not memey enough for other boards. your wojacks will never amount to anything

I mine.
I not dumb enough to put my own funds into this ponzi scheme.

Any day now user. Any day, your dream will come true.

you ---> reddit

I remember when this board used to be shitty penny stocks. Those were the days.

>coin lost half its value and has been on a steady decline
>just whales hold and you'll be a trillionare next year lmao

>dudes this coin is going to moon 1000x profits guaranteed

>dude dont be a fud 1000x profits are 100% sustainable long term you just have to hold

in the novel a clockwork orange poor people live on earth and rich people live on the moon get comfy faggot you're gonna be a dirt eater for a while

>some brainlet reveals he bought high and sold low and posts with a pink wojak

Crypto holders gonna be pharaohs and shit. I await your services peon.

>Not wanting to take advantage of a highly volatile market before the crash and subsequent stabilization

I find your lack of ambition disturbing.

I just put in my first $200
can't wait to lose it trading since I've learned that only 1% of traders make money and the other 99% lose

that's why you cash out? you're a fucking salty faggot.

are you fucking stupid? you obviously have no idea about crypto if you think that is the case. i literally started trading last month and have made triple my money.

I appreciate your willingness to contribute to my new jacket fund pajeet

anyone can get lucky, even playing slots in vegas you can win if you pull the lever 3 times and happen to win
as long as you quit while you're ahead
but in the long run 99% of traders lose