There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who don't know what serivces are

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who don't know what serivces are
>they will get on their spelling high horses and dismiss the last remaining lambo ticket
>link hits $1000/token in 2019
>suicide prevention hotlines overload
>mass suicide from nolinkers
You had your chance.

>last ticket
if link hits 1000/token then crypto will have reached a significant level of adoption. Basically if link makes it then everything has made it

Dude, I was randomly browsing the chainlink slack a few weeks ago and saw the weirdest thing. Sergey and Rory were having a barbecue. Just a barbecue, nothing else. They were eating sausages. And the chatroom was full of people who were tipping left and right. And suddenly someone donated 200 tokens ($20.99) and says 'show pussy pls'. A minute later he donated 500 tokens ($44.99) and says 'show pussy'. 30 seconds later 1000 tokens ($79.99) and 'pussy'. Then, finally, Sergey stood up and flashed his pussy for a second. Then they banned him. What the fuck?

yes, point being link is going to enable this mass adoption.

i use that same detergent as this girl

keep coping nolinker, it'll keep you from loading your anhero weapon of choice

LINK untethered

>>link hits $1000/token in 2019

PFFFF AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH

JAJAJAJAJAJAJ

I..Is that a uh, bandaid on her vagina?

>this many months later and still using shitty appeal to fomo shill tactics
0/10

Funny isnt it?

>tfw you can't get enough LINK
I need MORE!

それは日本人のフェチです。

FUCK man, I'm at the point where i've missed 2 moon missions because poorfag and now I don't know if I should trust LINK as the next big thing or dismiss it as a project that will flop. Should I just go all in?

>used ramen cups everywhere
Nasty ass thot

Thx for answering, weeb.

Uh, that would actually imply that only a few would have made it once we have reached significant levels of adoption. For LINK to reach $1000/token means that people are actually using it for its utility and not just what we've been doing for years which is just hyping up coins and flipping them to the next sucker.

All the shitcoins would have been weeded out and dead if this happens.

Sergey is getting big

I don't think you understand. In order to work as intended, Link can only be worth around $1 MAX.
Read the white paper idiot.

>18 decimals

wrong mobius best coin stink link shoo we am serious would not lie mobius winner big try

GIVE LINK YOUR ENERGY BROTHERS.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH