Would you give up your portfolio...

Would you give up your portfolio, qualifications/skills and live a poverty tier life on welfare if it would let you meet the love of your life?

also, poorfags needn't post ITT

>be poorfag
Kek, yes, as long as I can build up my life from there.

already met the love of my life

yes

too late

Neckbeard detected

no
>t. autist

that is if i wasnt guarenteed to be stuck on a poverty tier life. Just starting off from there

If I could trade my crypto gains for my oneitis' love I'd do it in a heartbeat.

no

why not?

I'd be giving up a 100k annual job, and about 50 grand in crypto and savings.

But yes..I would do it..

let me preface before I answer:

Do you have other opportunities to fall in love? or does the question specify that you will never meet the love of your life?

you will only meet the love of your life if you give up everything else

this is the perfect question to filter out fugly/fat/neckbearded losers from normal/attractive/confident people

the answer is no. statistically speaking there's thousands potential "loves of your life" no matter your preferences and once every other problem in your life is virtually solved by being rich, you can go out and meet a love of your life every other week or whenever you are bored with the current one.

what you fucking losers don't get is that you GET to love someone like that through continuous interaction that kinda solidifies them as your SO after a period of time. Watching someone's clips/photos/life on youtube/fb/out the window, masturbating furiously and posting creepy comments doesn't qualify.

what I wouldn't give just to see a photo of each one of your faces lmao

>poverty tier
poverty is relative. i am poor and broke as fuck and eat at my grandma's near the end of the month but compared to some african kid i am probably living like the king of france.

so no i would not live in fucking india, bathing in a soup of garbage, feces and corpses, eating once every odd week just to meet my soulmate.

>you can go out and meet a love of your life every other week or whenever you are bored with the current one
That's not love.

you would be poor in a 1st world country, if you're already poor you can ignore this thread.

no

it is a form of love you moron, love doesn't need to be an eternal thing it can last a month it can last a lifetime and anything inbetween

stop watching so many romantic comedies with one hand in your pants and the other in the doritos bag and maybe you'll someday find out yourself

hmm... if thats the case I might have to say that I would give it up. At the end of the day, materialistic things will not leave you happy. A nice wife with kids would give you more purpose I would imagine.

Fucking no lol

I already met her, her name is BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No

ha. poverty in a G7 country isn't so bad. y'all fags are paying for my delivery pizzas and chaturbate tokens.

>chaturbate tokens
How do these work? Can the camwhores redeem them for anything of value or are they just pure ego?

no question. Yes. I don't even care about my portfolio that much. I'm a sad and self-destructive person.

Did it as a young man. Gave up career, money, even stocks. Hit the road, traveled the world with the only woman who I have ever felt anything for.
She left me.

Would not recomend or repeat.

>chaturbate
stop advertising your shitty camwhoring site on Veeky Forums

>REEE THIS IS Veeky Forums DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT BUSINESSES. WE ONLY TALK ABOUT SHITCOIN HERE
The absolute state of nu/biz/ everyone.

>She left me
She wasn't the love of your life. it was all infatuation.

said the guy who started a thread about money vs true love on Veeky Forums

lol

This is an impossible scenario. Women are drawn to power. So the love of my life would eventually run off with Chad, and I wouldn't have a shitcoin to my name

You're both wrong. I had a similar story. Gave the world and my heart to her and got cucked like a loser. Ended up on the street with a rusty old car and a bag full of clothes. Eventually hopelessness brought me to Veeky Forums... When I stopped believing in smart independent women I stopped looking for them. Certain women who I had once, by societies expectations, deemed as "low quality" I suddenly realized I had been wrong about all along. Chances are your heartrender was some sassy stuck up bitch who seemed to take life seriously. What you didn't witness was that when she ran out of your money she went crying back to daddy for more daddybucks. She was never the freethinking independent woman you thought she was to begin with.

fuck no. I worked hard for that shit

Same. But going back in time, dunno if I would have made the deal not knowing who she was and shit, but she really is perfect, would trade now that I know her, lol

Nah she was a drugged out punk whore (((literally))) who I saved from certain death. The love aspect built over time, took years for me to say the words.

Pretty sure it was love.

Did not change the outcome. I am and always will be a monster inside and over time she figured it out. Oh well was fun while it lasted. Now I love no bitch. I do love my new money though.

Already met and married the love of my life. Would give up all my success for her or my daughters in a heartbeat.

MY WIFE, SHE DOZEN BELEEVE ME
SO I TOOK THE CURRENCY INTO THE DOLLARS AND PUT IT ON THE TABLE TO SHOW HER

>
absolutely not.

No matter how hot a woman is you will get tired of fucking her, start picturing other girls in your head while your having sex, and eventually sex will become a chore. Not to mention they all turn to nagging bitches after they reach a certain level of comfort in the relationship. Sure I get lonely sometimes but seeing a fat bank account is nicer than where a relationship ends up going IMO.