DTL SHILL

Agrello (DTL) BULLISH.

1. Low market cap
2. Well educated team based out of Estonia (Top space for blockchain)
3. First to bring non-retarded, normie-oriented implementation of smart contracts.
4. Converts legalistic human language into lower level machine language. Then offers as templates say, for instance, landlords to administer.
5. Blockchain ensures transactions (like rent) are recorded real time, documenting compliance/defiance of contract.
6. Contract development to be implemented in user friendly interface.
7. Contract developers rewarded for use of contract template. Reviews of used contract rewarded too.
8. Multiple partnerships with lawfirms.
9. Rental contract pilot app coming Q1

Literally more value and lower market cap than a lot of the shit coins on here. Even if you think this coin will fail it'll moon. Screenshot this.

BUMP

Nice try OP this ended as a pump and dump already good game

Been hodling 15k since ICO

If they can deliver on their vision of being the Legal Zoom for blockchain, with court admissible smart contracts, then I can see Agrello (DLT) having a multi-billion dollar marketcap.

They have 11 lawfirms and companies onboard using their platform to write smart contract templates and utilize them for b2b contracts.

Not a pump and dump.

Don't forget, the platform features an A.I. assistant to guide you through the smart contract process so you don't miss anything.

That's actually one of the key aspects of the entire platform.

Normie Joe can write a rental agreement, or draft a sale of a vehicle, or write a will. These are all goals of the contract templates. They want to have contracts for anything and everything.

>Legal Zoom for blockchain

I'm really glad you said this because that's exactly the way I saw it. Also the fact that you know what legalzoom is indicates your own grasp of the potential magnitude of DLT

The AI I'm skeptical about... I get what its purpose will be but calling it 'AI' is buzzword territory

Hence why I had partaken in the ICO. ;)

And yeah, Legal Zoom, without the overhead, means cheaper legal documents for everyone.

>Lawyers hate this one blockchain!

lol

Well, NEO has backed them and officially given them the thumbs-up for future use on their network, not just Ehtereums.

And there was rumor that they would get an office in China's new proposed multi-billion dollar A.I. Tech Park.

>putting legal shit in a smart contract
That seems like a really incompatible idea.
I don't really think people would want to support this.

It isn't if you understand the basics of the platform.

Let me explain with an example.

Suppose I want to rent an apartment. Obviously in a rental agreement there are a lot of rules, conditions, etc, that likely never get triggered if you're a good leasee. But there are a few that will definitely be executed: Safety deposits, rent payments, etc.

The code element of this will be aware of deadlines and payments made. So suppose I pay my rent on time each month and that my payments are recorded on the blockchain. If my landlord claims I made a late payment, the blockchain will give me immutable proof of payment. Or suppose I do pay late, I will be forced into, say, the late payment fee, which will be triggered if the condition of on time payment isn't met.

It's not like the entire legal system is coded. It's just like any rental agreement any schmuck can cook up, but now certain conditions are automated and recorded.

Look user, that well and good but nobody reads whitepapers on this that look bad at first glance. I saw this on ICO watchlists and thay market themselves as "putting the legal system in the blockchain" and to many people that's already, to be frank, appalling.

I'm not saying the project is bad immediately, but they need to clear up this misconception they brought up, because it will greatly affect the project.

Nah, not really. It's the future of contracts.

Vermont, Nevada and Arizona have all submitted legislation to make smart contracts admissible in court. Inevitably the whole country will. And how goes the United States, so goes the world.

It's worth mentioning that Estonia is one of the most tech-friendly and blockchain progressive countries in the world, and this is where they are based and focusing on to begin. They already signed up Estonia's two biggest legal firms.

>nobody reads whitepapers on this that look bad at first glance.

lol, what?

Impatient millennials man... can't even take the time to read a whitepaper...

Agrello's whitepaper is excellent. One of the writers left the project though.

But it's true though. It's human nature. If you see something that looks like shit do you think you would eat it to see if it's really shit?

Not sure how it's a misconception though. Any contractual obligation can in theory be developed... were you expecting OTHER aspects of the legal system to be in this shit?? Like I run a red light and agrello sends me the bill? Well... actually it could happen.

The point is that the team is aiming for pragmatic templates first and some enterprise contracts, but the sky is the limit here.

(max) 2 more months until moon

then mars mission

Biggest investment regret to date. This shit’s marketing is ded

Wait until their first pilot is out in the next few months. This shit will pump.

Grello is a slang for clit in portuguese.

Look at the price history, a very obvious pump and dump. OP trying to pass his bags

There definitely was a pnd earlier but thats obvious.... they havent released their platform yet.