DBC Suicide Support Group

Seriously going to kill myself. Need some positivity.

just sell at a loss and get into something good

I made 8k DCB swingtrading. Started with 7k. You can make it too user

big brain chads assemble

Holy shit how can this keep dipping so much. I am actually starting to lose faith in this project.

still in profit though.

Buy AGI; Sofia will not abandon you like deepbraingoodguy did

>Have no brain
>Buy coin that has brain in it to make me feel smarter
>Coin is kill
>mfw I still have no brain

Go into AGI or BTO, the big leagues for AI Cryptos

Youre not gonna make it 100% if you kys. Atleast theres a chance if you keep going

He could if he uploads his brain into the blockchain before he does

Neo dev con on 31st. Don't lose faith user. Im in the same boat. 45kdbc at .60 cents.

I'm so sorry man. almost 45k too at .45 cents. I'm down 12k, almost all of my gains since I started with crytpo back in september with ETH.

>I'm so sorry man. almost 45k too at .45 cents. I'm down 12k, almost all of my gains since I started with crytpo back in september with ETH.

And before you taunt and say "obv PnD on biz", I didn't even know about any of that. I got into it because I was excited about the fundamentals and it was going up on Huboi or whatever in a couple days and thought it couldnt hurt. No way in hell anyone saw it dumping THIS hard. So try and have some humanity and not be savage.

Why would you go so deep into this chink coin when the ICO of autistic savant Ben Goertzel’s singularityNET was wrapping up?

Stop fucking crying OP

Step 1. Sell your DBC to ETH
Step 2. Buy AGI on KuCoin & BTO on Gate.io
Step 3. Hold
Step 4. Profit

If you liked the fundamentals of DBC meme coin you’ll love it more for AGI and BTO.

Textbook pump and dump

Oh good gosh spare me. BTO? Did you even read the white paper? They are trying to compete with GOOGLE in data collecting. that's a DOA project if there ever was one.

At this point you either sell half and try to
Recover or hold all
And hope a
Miracle happens

Also,
Never go all in on anything /bizlets shill

I bought it pretty early around $0.10. I was away for most of the week that it was pumped between $0.45 - $0.60. When I bought I figured I'd sell most at $0.50...

Listen to him user, that's what I did. Took the 60% loss and went full hambone on OCN and comfy as fuck now.

when the fuck is bto going to moon I've been holding this shitcoin for over a week.

Idk desu haven’t bought it yet. Maybe when it hits a major exchange. I recommend AGI that shit just started mooning 2 days ago

>tfw you got out at $0.30

>bought 10k at 0.66

It will all be worth less than 0 soon, nice accumulation of debt

accumulate

Where do you trade?