TRTL IS DEAD PRESS S TO SPIT ON GRAVE

>Few select individuals own half of the supply
>Shady exchange that went up around the same time TRTL was shilled
>TOR using devs are now pissed they were caught

it's already ded?
that was fast
S

>butthurt latecoiner literally THIS mad

I FUD turtle daily in multiple threads and i wont stop until someone sends me 100k TRTL

TRTLuxybMPLe8uZzUjwWmN1uKCEA9SKZ9DwiDDU3JNyjaViPhpWExwuVqzJwqa3oCB45gATzdpEGmBWwWvncppeZTBboyAyBRS2

turtlecoin is a trojan horse x-virus that was designed by the US govt and stolen by the chinese. when its activated it WILL destroy all aspects of your social media profile

i FUD turtle in multiple threads every day and i wont stop until someone gives me 100k TRTL

TRTLuxybMPLe8uZzUjwWmN1uKCEA9SKZ9DwiDDU3JNyjaViPhpWExwuVqzJwqa3oCB45gATzdpEGmBWwWvncppeZTBboyAyBRS2

TRTL is a keylogger scam designed to take your money and siphon it to (((their))) bank accounts

either get out or lose your shirt, your choice

s

As a coder, I just thought you should know TRL is a hobby project and the devs are just doing this for fun.

Investing in this is moronic

Pulling out, anybody have any problems getting their BTC back from bullshit ogretrade site? Still waiting on transaction to finish after just a few minutes so far

I am going to drop 100$ on turtle now just to make pajeets like you more assblasted.

ty just bough 100k

S
rip scamcoin u will not b missed

Wtf? The whales on discord said this info wouldn’t get leaked for another 2 weeks. They promised me I’d make $300!

your btc is gone man

>Pulling out, anybody have any problems getting their BTC back from bullshit ogretrade site?

o nah he did'nt????????????????????????????
Its gone scam no withdrawal learn from it

$100 isnt enough for us niggas to even bat an eye at you, poorfag.

S

>I’m gonna burn $100 on a scamcoin
>hehe that’ll make em so assblasted
found the guy who took special classes in a trailer behind the school

GUYS STOP PLEASE< I AM TRYING TO SELL MY COINS, PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE THREADS SO I CAN GET OUT. I PUT IN $10K OF MY MONEY IN THIS AND DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS A SCAM. PLEASE< you're hurting the trades. I can't sell all my fucking coins now and I'm scared. I didn't know it was a scam, please fucking stop.. wait till I get out first! I BEG YOU

Fuck
Rip my money
Fuck trtl coin you kikes

I really hope the buyers ITT are memeing

>tfw didn't even have enough turtlecoin in the first place to withdraw more btc than the fee
good thing i didn't drop money on this.

If you sent them anything to their wallet or ogretrade you’re fucked bro. Sorry

>mining pool says it paid me nearly 3000 turtle over an hour ago
>still hasn't arrived
Are things slowing down over there, Rock?

>realized this was an obvious scam
>bought at 14
>swing traded on the way up
>saw increased shilling and the discord screens to dump at 30
>sold all bags at 28
>sent my BTC back to my exchange of choice

easiest 2x of my life

>latecoiner
>mfw I coined this term

Bwahahaha the prices on this scam just TANKED. It's falling hard.

I TAKE THIS BACK! My BTC (WHILE BEING MUCH LOWER BECAUSE I FUCKED UP IN TRTL) is confirmed back in my wallet. Successfully pulled from ogretrade. Still don’t trust this coin personally, but it’s not too late to get out (if you used ogretrade).

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Nice Bogdanoff OP, holding my 1MM TRTLs until the next pump.

Just deopped another 100$ ;)