What just happened?

Tether just jumped $600,000,000 at 01:00 UTC (PST 5:00PM). That is about 1 hour 50 minutes ago.

The marketcap jump shows on coinmarketcap but does not appear in the OmniExplorer like Tether printing usually does.
omnichest.info/default.aspx?filter=grant

Anyone know what caused this? Check out CMC on the 1 day chart. coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tether/#charts
About 4x more massive than any previous spike.

Other urls found in this thread:

omnichest.info/spstats.aspx?sp=31
coingecko.com/en/price_charts/nubits/usd#panel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it happening? Tether has been dumped by their auditor.

bump for truth
where does CMC get the market cap info from? why doesn't this print show up in the omniexplorer?

Thanks I just tethered up

tether parabolic curve

this will end well

BUY THE DIP!!! kek

Shit guys
I accidentally pressed the print button 6 times on the copier
Shit.
I am going to be in so much trouble.

When I click "view distribution" of tether the fuckin site exitscams me
omnichest.info/spstats.aspx?sp=31

But the "total tokens" seems to be the same as CMC. Still cant find the print transaction

all abort the Ponzirocket, the auditor has left the building with elvis and credibility

oh fuck pls no

>oh fuck pls no
sell now

you guys reckon this shit's gonna exit scam?

Who else here is buying the dip?

Will this cause another giant shitcoin exit rush? The market has been boring lately I want to see some action.

uhhhhh what does it mean?

It is probably going to cause a major effect on all exchanges where coins can only be cashed out in to Tether.
Places that say their coins are valued in USD, but are actually valued in USDT, are going to see crazy price inflation if shit goes down.
This will probably cause another huge marketwide crash.
Go get your popcorn and crab legs now.

They already did. The USD are in their pocket, if not already spent on hookers and blow. All you have is USDT.

We all know how this goes

Cahsed out all my Bitcoin 2 days ago.
Damn for once in my life luck was on my side

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

cmc wasnt updating tether when they printed shit ton in january, same thing as updating vechains market cap

You're a retard is what it means.

I'm a poorfag that literally can't afford to invest money into coins until every end of the month
I get paid on Monday, and I have $300 set aside from that for 2 coins I've had my eye on.
Another crypto-wide crash would be GREATLY appreciated....don't let me down, Tether

well done user, you're a real biz, the rest are panjeets.

coingecko.com/en/price_charts/nubits/usd#panel

look into nubits if you're on shittrex. i'm not shilling, you can't make profit on this, it's a stablecoin.

thanks, just sold 100k

This is the correct answer. Much ado about nothing.
Not that the whole Tether scheme won't eventually collapse, of course.

Underrated.

Omni layer updating. Liquidating all outstanding shares of Tether... Re-establishing 1:1 inflation rate with USD...

you know

THE USUAL

is it safe?

Can someone explain how they could release 600,000 tethers without it being found on omnichest? Is it a CMC error?

Thanks just bought 600K

How do I cash out? What's the cheapest way to cash out all my crypto?

I don't think its a CMC error. The total shows up in the omni explorer, but the grant of $600m isn't currently there. See , matches CMC marketcap.

How long do you guys think it'll take for USDT to exit scam?

By this I mean if it was a heist to begin with their exit strategy is probably prearranged and can be pulled off in the relative blink of an eye.

>checked
Exit imminent confirmed. I'd give it 24 hours.

spoofing on gdax to keep btc price up rip

I don't know why you guys buy this tether shitcoin

Just don't FUKN BUY IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT

Thanks for the info. Holy shit, what the hell is going on?

>exit scam
Why would they even try to exit scam, they could never get away with it.

Look for 600,000,000USD in strange buying patterns (rushing into a market dip for example) on the non tether exchanges over the last month.

I'm gonna go ahead and call it, right here, for good. This time bitcoin will die. Any TA fag will tell you that the charts are good for ETH, it might rally while BTC falls, either that or we're about to witness the next pump.

Hey peeps me again

What kind of fucking stupid logic is that.

>either that or we're about to witness the next pump
with the way tether has been this month i could see that happening too lol

yeah exactly

>they could never get away with it
yeah it's not like they can just buy [an unknown amount] of monero and send it to [unknown address]

Time for another we were (((Hacked))) post from tether.

I'm pretty sure it's just coinmarketcap updating the supply from the prints tether has done over the last couple weeks. They don't do it each time.

See you at the bottom, user. I still have some BTC saved to sell right then and there.

Have you looked into Bitfinex, and the shady shit they've been up to? The devs of USDT are Bitfinex guys. They've also tried to hide that they're the devs of USDT. Finally, they've never been officially audited. They've only tried to make it look like they've been officially audited.

Alright goyim we all know who came up with this system, I mean come on now did you really think you could get so many shekles for free?

yeah this is true.

What do you think? Try cash out ASAP?

BTC's about to head to 7,5k range anyways. If you havent cashed out for the next week or so your just risking everything for no reason.

>Europe about to wake up to this
This is the big one isn't it?

cash out into eth, it's gonna test 1400 again

>I'm gonna go ahead and call it, right here, for good. This time bitcoin will die

>a real official audit will reveal the USDT to be nothing more than a scam

this is the reason why they just fired the auditors because they probably couldnt buy the auditors out.

>i wasnt joking when i said i sold my bags

You are all fucking idiots. Nothing is going to happen. Fucking tether day trading fud faggots.

At this point you sound like the people that were defending bitconnect literally hours before they exit scammed.

I-if we i-ignore it m-maybe it will go a-away

These are the last hours on thether and it's going to take crypto down with it, all of us are going to need those iron hands soon.

Clever girl.

I've just realized Tether is antifragile. People who believed the FUD actually pushed up the price for real, which means Bitfinex makes money and can cover any USDT withdrawal requests.

It's just CMC updating the number from omnichest dumbass.

>pls stay in usdt sir its the sam as usd

>pls sir usdt=usd is neded for crypto=bitcoin=king

bump

Bitfinex just dumped their BTC for a 100m profit so they're solvent again
thanks for the money goyim

so, risky or not?

They can make a shitload of money by fudding themselves to pump BTC, even without printing any Tether, so they're not going to exit scam anytime soon.
If you were talking about buying BTC, buy back in if it breaks 12100 with high volume.

Is this actually it? People have been saying "this is it" for weeks now but the btc price slowly recovers. fairly bored of all the noise at this point.

it usually dumps around 2am US pacific time
you might be able to find a decent dip to buy back in in like a few hours