/OriginTrail/ general

sitting on 100,000 TRAC

any other future millionaires here?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0xaa7a9ca87d3694b5755f213b5d04094b8d0f0a6f?a=0x00dd584f690652528fcc41e3566bc4c4132d343f
youtube.com/watch?v=PGcPNjYc61k&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SAvant__PR
reddit.com/r/OriginTrail/comments/7tidyy/indepth_analysis_on_origintrail_repost/
etherdelta.com/#0xaa7a9ca87d3694b5755f213b5d04094b8d0f0a6f-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How much did you invest at ico user?

didnt get into the ICO, bought at 0.0002

0.0002$ or what the actual fuck?

0.0002 eth/trac

Yes, 125k since pre-sale. Feeling very comfy. Don't know if I can hold onto them for that long, but we'll see how it goes.

50k, won't sell any until at least $200m marketcap.

Depending on developments, may hold forever and stake them.

you'll be bagholding for a while there OP

missed ICO, but saw it trading at ico price on ED and bought 70k

in hindsight i wish i had gotten more

It's nice having a coin guaranteed to make me sweet gains.

This shit is getting some serious traction and it's still only on ED.

I sold half at 2x, what a fucking mistake.

but its on IDEX, with more volume than ED, user..

Already picking out which color boogatti I want. Norman's get btfo'd.

2.3m here sitting comfy as fukc

etherscan.io/token/0xaa7a9ca87d3694b5755f213b5d04094b8d0f0a6f?a=0x00dd584f690652528fcc41e3566bc4c4132d343f

>bought in yesterday
>bought 3400 for 1.2 ETH

Am I still gonna make it guys?

im sitting on 33k

lol.. u arent gunna make it with 3400 sorry..

i dont understand why origintrail posts dont get traction. it's literally been mooning all day yet ppl seem like they dont care and the thread dies.

because it isn't on a centralized exchange

just wait a few weeks and watch everyone buy at $2

don't worry, that's a good sign.
i did my math wrong or else I would have bought yesterday. this still has an easy 2-5x in it short term

I seriously want to kill myself, I've been watching this and OCN since they got on ED and got into none FUCKING HELL

>OCN
its not too late to buy in..?

It blows my mind that some people were selling this at 1.1x ico price. I got like 45k of them. Maybe i'll actually make it thanks to them. shits weird

Some people literally buy ICOS and flip them for 10%, regardless of their merit. They do this with 100s of ICOs. Not a terrible strategy.

> Youtube is starting to pick this coin up
youtube.com/watch?v=PGcPNjYc61k&feature=youtu.be

Cryptozombie is a very decent shill, has a great track record. Making me even more bullish on this project, desu.

buy up to 11, u will make at least x3

not touching OCN, mcap already 400 million

The fuck is the point of joining ICO, wait for it to complete (takes weeks averagely) just so they can dump at 10%??? Doesn't make a fucking sense.

think 30k is enough for a masternode?

crazy to thnk that this coin was .35 cents last night. Now it's almost 50 cents. Not even on a big exchange. lots of faggots are missing out.

> Buy 20 different coins that release on different days of the month
> Liquidate each of them for 10 - 20% gains on mainsale
> Move profits into more coins
> Repeat for guaranteed gains

?

got 150k niggas. I can already see the thots around the corner.

>Faggots Shilling instead of accumulating before it goes nuclear

I only have 47k at the moment. Keep dumping you tards so I can buy moar!!!

I want this fucking masternode.

I went into cV & ARY instread of TRAC & Blockport.

Why do I always pick the brainlet shills?

IVE ALREADY ACCUMULATED. 30K IS ALL I COULD AFFORD GG

100k TRAC reporting in.

How high do you guys think this shit can actually go?

CAUSE YOU NEED TO DYOR.

3-5 DOLLARS BASED ON COMPETITOR MARKETCAP/CIRCULATING SUPPLY

Considering.....

whats the market cap right now?

homebody here was pumping OT for a while. I was able to stack bundles during the presale. Thank you based god.

twitter.com/SAvant__PR

It is not that my picks don’t look good for me. But I’m a poorfag and can’t afford to split between to many coins, so I need immediately moons and not in a few weeks

I guess based on how many people bought a lot i expect masternodes will be 50-100k+
fuck i hate being poor

What's the supply? Circ?

well.. think about it this way. would u rather risk spending all ur money on a shitcoin on the chance of mooning? or guarantee moon over the course of a few weeks? you are being too greedy.

True words. That’s actually a point why I didn’t look into TRAC and also this turtle stuff bc it was just shilled so much

user, just sit on this coin a few weeks. Go ahead and do something else for a while. Come back to 3x gains.

my advice in the future is to research their white paper and see what they are about. if theyre an actual coin that brings value then go for it. otherwise it's vaporware

i wouldnt get on this one guys, at least not yet. ico coins will never moon within the first month, seriously look at any other ico and you will see theres a spike in the first stages of it all but it all comes down. that can be because of many reasons but i believe its because whales who couldnt get into the ico (maybe because of kyc) are manipulating it

currently its treading around its ath obviously but it will be smarter to just wait

for those of you who dont know that this coin even does:

reddit.com/r/OriginTrail/comments/7tidyy/indepth_analysis_on_origintrail_repost/

youre a dumb fuck, its already 4x+ from ico price

fud, faeggot. enjoy being poor, pajeet!!!!

got 30k - any news about exchanges?

exactly and it will be 1.5-2x from ico price in a few days. then linger there until new exchanges are announced.

Good thing it should go 50x so there's still 12.5x left to go... at least. This shit is doing millions on IDEX and ED. Once it hits Binance expect shit to get real.

Where can I buy it?

etherdelta.com/#0xaa7a9ca87d3694b5755f213b5d04094b8d0f0a6f-ETH

HOW DO I BUY THIS SHIT Veeky Forums I'M A NEWBIE PLEASE HALP

day traders just fucked it up. Now it will stagnate for months before getting back here

t.retard

enjoy missing out

How am I missing out? For not selling?

youre acting like 100 eth of sells on ED is a lot

look at the order book now and how much has already gone