What now?

>2016
>watch wolf of wallstreet movie and wanna be stocktrader
>download robinhood app and put in $5000
>2% returns sometimes -5% on solid stocks
>wtf this sucks so start hunting penny stocks using finviz filters and reddit/wallstreetbets
>lose 600
>fuck this shit take everything out
>2017
explore Veeky Forums pol and biz
>wtf is bitcoin
>sign up for coinbase
>buy $1000 of BTC and see ethereum and litecoin
>diversify
>buy $1000 ETH and $1000 LTC
>learned from stock trading and biz that hodling is best strategy
>late 2017
>oh shit my $3000 100x into over $300,000
>withdraw $3000 so everything else is internet monopoly money
>diversify
>$150,000 transfer over to binance for altcoins trading
>$100,000 in BNB since it's their house coin, put $1000 each in coins that seem interesting
>oh shit BNB 5x to $20
>kucoin KCS rewards seem pretty good atleast till april 2018 so $150,000 transfer and buy $100,000 KCS
>put $1000 in new coins added
>oh shit KCS 10x to over $15
>total almost 1.5 M
>crash.wojak
>luckily had sold off BNB and KCS for ETH
only about a 30% loss but still over a million in mostly eth, 50+ altcoins that i had put in $1000 each and I bought back into BNB and KCS
>fuck coss that site is shit-tier
>what now?

Your training is complete. Now you can do the same thing with real amounts of money this year.

cash some of it out u fucking retard

I made a shitload off KCS as well, gz

Pic doesn't fit your story.
t. poorfag

kill yourself

because I am lost
every decision was pretty much luck

I just want to retire at 30 on 2020 so how do i minimize risk with steady growth?

Cash some of it out and put it in bluechips. Hire an accountant to make sure you do your taxes right, though.
Keep playing with the rest like you did until now.

how?
any way to just withdraw $50,000 yearly as a salary? or should i just wait till 2020 when i can travel the world and pay for things with crypto

Throw it all in VEN or another supply chain coin and come back in march

Just buy bonds and index funds man. Also grab a house in a growing community. It will appreciate in value.

Don't fuck around with anything else. This is what rich people actually do. You can live off of dividends alone.

Warren Buffet's will stated that he wants 90% of his estate in an index fund that tracks the S&P 500, and 10% in short yield bonds.

welcome to the market
all trading except insider trading involves a high amount of luck.

>satisfied with becoming middle class
how do weak willed faggots like you make it through everyday life?

thanks biz you guys are my only friends
>i love u guys

Enjoy chasing big dreams and ending in the streets for believing you can make it big, lmao

Living off a passive income while having continuously growing wealth at 30 is not "middle class."

Hey man
Fuck you

>retiring in your 20s/30s is middle class
You are retarded, please kys.

I could retire at 32s
But it is not as cool as it sounds, you get bored of shitposting in Veeky Forums and playing vidya all day, trust me
I have some depts I rent since I have money from inheritance and those pay all my bills

>Trying this hard

Be me:
>Literally throw your money into shit that Veeky Forums shills, then sell later
>Put other money into random index funds and just get dividends all day
>Repeat until rich

just travel cheap?
I plan on "working" as a traveling pianist

Nigga u need to relax and listen to phycology audiobooks, next month ull be fine we will have an epic bull run

I am not a normie so I don't like going outside myself. I can go and buy stuff and get fancy shit once in a while if I feel like, but I don't.

Literally this.

Find your comfortable retirement amount and put that amount into retirement accounts invested in stable longterm funds like the S&P500 index, and a little bit of bonds.

Basically
>Follow boglehead philosophy with your baseline retirement amount
>Go for the moon with the rest

read that book about money from tony robbins, seriously

Formula for comfortable retirement is generally expenses-per-year/0.03 btw

Because you can literally earn 3% in an index fund in a coma

coss is gonna be the next kcs bitch don't pretend like you're not accumulating

have you eve used the site?
it's so fucking bad
normies will go to coinmetro and leoglas if they can't get into binance or kucoin let alone robinhood

Invest in medical marijuana or pharmaceuticals. INMG is set to be doing pretty good soon, TSMI jumped up over 1600% one day after teaming up with them.