Advice for a Cryptocurrency Noob?

Live at home as a student so I don't pay for shit. Leave PC on 24/7 so I figure I might as well mine. Single 1080ti. Should I just do basic NiceHash and Coinbase or is there a more stable currency that has a wallet that's easy to cash out on. Any advice would mean a lot!

Other urls found in this thread:

ccrb.io/affiliate/485880
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Open a free wallet with CCRB, they are new launch and backed by real estate. It’s going to moon consistently for the next couple years, it’s in a flash sale at the moment and you get 1.22 if for free just to open a wallet.

I invested in it myself, but you don’t have to if you’re a poorfag you can just claim your 1.22CCRB here,

ccrb.io/affiliate/485880

It’s gone up 102% since yesterday, so even if you got the free $5 yeatersay, it’s $10 now lol

do a 360 degree turn and walk away.

Pick a small coin that you believe in, otherwise you won't make shit mining the big 3

Don’t listen to

Learn to crypto, it’s the alphaneet choice.

CCRB is great but look into altcoins and big names you can stand behind. There is no right and wrong

www.satoshibox.com/8c26m4x4vhfxaiwmv2cwxefa

Any suggestions?

Congratulations, that is officially the lowest quality screencap I have ever seen.

legit

Well using that CCRB link to get 1.22 for free is a good start. Looking into new projects is also a good(btc used to be under a dollar too). If you want to mine there is a lot of info about it available. I started by picking a new project I liked, then invested 100ish dollars years ago. Turned out to make me a bunch of money, the same thing happens all the time

Aight I'll try out the CCRB for now while I look into stuff. Thanks!

Figured I should use this thread as a help thread for myself

When transfering from Coinbase to Binance, which coin should I use to keep fees to a minimum? BTC or ETH?

ETH BTC will rape you

>NiceHash
>2018
>BTC "stable"
>Coinbase "wallet"

kys op

Hey OP, if you haven't already signed up Binance consider using my referral code. I'm a poorfag as well.

Literally says Cryptocurrency Noob in title AKA idk anything you fucking illiterate incel potato.

LTC

Save yourself the trouble of mining and put everything into Bitconnect. It's the next Bitcoin, get in now before it's too late.

BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

where can i download their wallet, because i intend to hodl?

more reason why?

Fee is super low, fast transaction and it will pump soon.

use nicehash to whatever wallet. if you use their wallet you receive payments each day. 1 x 1080ti is around $4-5USD/day from last time I looked. Consider powr costs of course. good option for turning on and forgetting about it

I second litecoin

I fucked up when I first got in. Watched bitcoin until it was down 5k from the cap, thought it was safe and got burned 30% more

The real problem was that it cost way more in fees to buy it and get it to binance, AND it took like 3x the time too.

So basically I was watching my funds go down and down while I couldn't touch it for a week.

I'm buying either ltc or bch now, whichever is further % from its marketcap and it's worked great